Page 145 of 204 FirstFirst ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,625 of 5088
    On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    I'm having flashbacks to Red Rocks 2009. Those tickets were so hard. Looks like it would have been almost cheaper to fly to Alpine at this point.

Unless something really lucky happens StubHub is gonna know my rear end intimately sometime in mid August.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    Anyone going to the movie tonight?
    I'll be there in Bozeman. Really looking forward to seeing it.

Quote Originally Posted by FussyDutchman View Post
    Saw this posted somewhere earlier today listing longest songs/jams.

1. 11/29/1997 Runaway Jim- 58:47
    2. 6/14/95 Tweezer- 49:48
    3. 11/28/94 Tweezer- 44:23
    4. 6/22/95 Tweezer- 42:17
    5. 10/31/95 YEM-40:08
    6. 8/3/03 46 Days- 38:50
    7. 7/14/19 Ruby Waves-38:08
    8. 11/26/94 David Bowie- 37:27
    9. 10/17/95 '!Jam 36:23
    10. 7/31/13 Tweezer-36:16
    I saw 1. It was interesting to say the least. Long is good, but I've certainly heard better more cohesive stuff. The show as a whole was amazing. They always played great in Worcester.

Fenway was tough with the rain, and I wish I had the forsight to get tix to the CT shows instead.

Sent from my SM-G920V using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by PhishingME View Post
    I saw 1. It was interesting to say the least. Long is good, but I've certainly heard better more cohesive stuff. The show as a whole was amazing. They always played great in Worcester
    Didn’t even notice the date until you bumped it. I was there both nights In Worcester too. College buddy had a house 2 miles from the centrum. Great memories of those shows

Quote Originally Posted by t-the-east View Post
    Didn’t even notice the date until you bumped it. I was there both nights In Worcester too. College buddy had a house 2 miles from the centrum. Great memories of those shows
    Was there. Yea, I remember it was really-really long. (go figure). I do recall saying "Is this still runaway jim?" more than once during the song..."
    Gimme five, I'm still alive!
    Ain't no luck, I learned to duck!

Quote Originally Posted by idahospud View Post
    I'll be there in Bozeman. Really looking forward to seeing it.
    Wow. I really fucked up. I looked up movie locations a couple times and the closest was always Idaho Falls. This was over a month ago. When the fuck did they add Bozeman? Fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stapes View Post
    Jtran hope to see you on the back of the floor again!
    I'll be there dude! Can't wait.

Any reviews/thoughts/comments from those of you guys who saw the movie? Hopefully it comes out in some sort of digital form sometime soon

It was great. I am so grateful that Trey did this movie. He basically shares his life (while making Ghosts of the forest) with the viewer. The documentary is broken up into a series of “visits” in VT with Fish, page, mike, treys mom and dad, his wife, and his daughters. A few things that struck me were 1) how comfortable he is in front of the camera (especially when compared to page)2) how intense it must be to work with him 3) how much fun they have 4)that they are the best fucking band on the planet

5) I need a “dose portal”

Pretty good stuff but I thought it lacked overall direction. The theme was about C Cott and the writing of GOTF but it could have been better structured and told a more telling story rather than jumping around from NYE gag (Soul Plant) to early phish to family interviews. Loved seeing an inside peek into creative Trey.
    why make ten turns when you only need to make NONE!

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    Wow. I really fucked up. I looked up movie locations a couple times and the closest was always Idaho Falls. This was over a month ago. When the fuck did they add Bozeman? Fuck.
    Had to check my email to be sure, but it looks like I bought mine on June 4.

Wildman and elevens, I'd agree with you guys. I wish there'd been more emphasis on how Phish works and actual footage of them practicing, not just laughing their asses off - although that was awesome to see. I didn't know Mike was capable of smiling and laughing so naturally.

IDK, I checked the official website a few times around first announcement and in the following weeks and it always said "No events found near Bozeman". WTF.

Quote Originally Posted by t-the-east View Post
    I caught the previous night as well. The Thanksgiving Worcester run was great for the few years it lasted. Oct. 2013 wasn't too shabby either.

Sent from my SM-G920V using TGR Forums mobile app

late fall / winter dates circulating:

Nov 22-23 Cincy
    Nov 26 and/or 27 Manchester, NH
    Nov 29-30 Providence
    Dec 1-2 Nassau
    Dec 4 Charlottesville
    Dec 6-8 Deluth, GA

once again looks like the north east is getting shit on...

Oh please come back to NH! That show in 2010 was awesome.
    crab in my shoe mouth

https://www.jamstreams.net/trey/2008/2008-10-19

I had absolutely no idea that Ruby Waves wasn't a brand new tune. I guess TAB only played it once and then shelved it, but damn, I'm glad they brought it back and refined it.

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Long shot but... Looking for a Fri or Sat Dicks ticket if anyone has one laying around. Preferably GA field. Can meet up in Denver or PayPal.

Gracias amigos

I was just watching last nights TAB set at the Peach Festival. Good stuff!

Yep, still looking for Dick's. Will take anything in the venue at this point. Saturday should be my 100th. I'll throw this out there: Can pay face + can give you a sober ride anywhere in the Denver area all three nights. StubHub just not in the cards right now.

Also, happy 7/29! One of the greatest shows I ever saw:

PHISH, TUESDAY 07/29/2003
    POST-GAZETTE PAVILION AT STAR LAKE
    Burgettstown, PA
    Soundcheck: Little Drummer Boy -> Jam, Bittersweet Motel, Funky Bitch

SET 1: Daniel Saw the Stone > Camel Walk, Gotta Jibboo, Cool It Down, Scent of a Mule, Fee -> Timber (Jerry The Mule) > When the Circus Comes > McGrupp and the Watchful Hosemasters, Golgi Apparatus

SET 2: Crosseyed and Painless -> Thunderhead, Brother, Harpua[1] > Bittersweet Motel > Harpua > Fooled Around and Fell in Love[2] > Hold Your Head Up > Harpua > David Bowie

ENCORE: Farmhouse

[1] Narration concerned Jimmy searching for "IT" and, eventually, joining a rock band and finding "IT" on the road.
    [2] Phish debut.
    Daniel was played for the first time since February 23, 1997 (285 shows). Trey teased San-Ho-Zay in Cool It Down. Scent of a Mule included a tease of Wouldn’t It Be Loverly (from My Fair Lady). The jam out of Fee included a Maze tease. Harpua was played for the first time since November 2, 1998 (171 shows). The Harpua narration concerned Jimmy searching for “IT” and, eventually, joining a rock band and finding “IT” on the road. The Phish debut of Fooled Around and Fell in Love was preceded by a HYHU tease. In the soundcheck, Seven Below was teased in the Jam and Blue Bayou was quoted in Bittersweet Motel. This show was officially released on CD as Live Phish 07.29.03.

www.apriliaforum.com

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Thanks! Will watch later.
    crab in my shoe mouth

It's only in theatres.
    www.apriliaforum.com

Ottime

Bummer
    crab in my shoe mouth