Thread: Dexter Season 3

Dexter Season 3

Just got around to watching the DVR last night. The twists of this show and the whole identity of Dexter, which is quite complex, intrigued me to the point of blocking all else out when watching. I was literally mesmerized while the dog and kid were playing and never even heard them. Gotta be my favorite show or at least tied with Weeds.

Maybe I should start with a trip to Ogden and get a hobo and see what I am capable of. I may be more messed in the head than I originally thought.

Same way I currently feel about the Wire. GF and I blew through Season 1 in two weeks, tops.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Yup, Dex is off to a great start this season. Stoked.

Lol. I've been biting my tongue the past few weeks. Got it a while ago on torrents since it was leaked.
    Great start to the season.
    As for Weeds, it really dropped off this season I think.

My favorite show besides Mad Men, which follows it (different channel), but is, strangely, also about a sociopath/narcissist. What does that say about our times when the best shows (I include Sopranos here) on TV are about sociopaths and are compelling, engaging, and ring true?
    Artist formerly known as yogachik.
    become a fan

Can't wait to dive in but need to hold out a while so I can get a backlog. I can't do just one show at a time... Anyone know when they will start hitting iTunes?

Just watched all of season 1 in about 4 days. Now on to season 2 next week. Can't wait to catch up to 3.

I noticed last night with Comcast ON Demand, I have all the episodes on HD On Demand.

I gots a lot of tv to watch now while trying to keep the 4 year old out of the room. NOT for her at all!!

But I need to watch last nights still. Never enough time...........

Just finished season 2.

I can safely say this is the most disturbing show I've ever watched. Not in a sick, gross, twisted way, but the fact that you feel apathy for a serial killer if just crazy, although season 2 was not quite as scary as season 1, equally good though. The best show in this category I've ever watched though, I get so damn into it, probably because he narrates his own thoughts. Who's the actress that plays Lila by the way??

Quote Originally Posted by filthyfrenchbum View Post
    Just finished season 2.

I can safely say this is the most disturbing show I've ever watched. Not in a sick, gross, twisted way, but the fact that you feel apathy for a serial killer if just crazy, although season 2 was not quite as scary as season 1, equally good though. The best show in this category I've ever watched though, I get so damn into it, probably because he narrates his own thoughts. Who's the actress that plays Lila by the way??
    I just started watching this show a little while ago from netflix. I have one more disc from season two to watch. awesome show. there are however disturbing lips on the show--doakes has permanently pursed lips and lilas look filled to the brim with botox. I do like to say dexta like she does though. Seaon 3 isnt even out yet on netflix! is there a season 4?
    I could go on, and on, and on...but who cares