Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Friday was fun
    To crowded at Swamis so paddled north to Bone yards. Fun, punchy, beach break waves. I am happy again.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by tarkman1 View Post
    'Con, Sands, or the Supermodels afternoon spot for me this evening. I'm probably gonna find an empty peak at beach break rather than jockey.
    I'm on my way out now. I hope it has cleaned up since this morning.

fort point was not breaking tonight on the way home - too much N i guess. nothing at baker even. i'm sure OB is big - too far to ride with a bag though.
    Craig Kelly is my co-pilot.

Buy Your Lift Tickets in Advance and Save

blah session last night, not much push.

rain drops outside right now.

FWIW Aberdeen (Scotland, not WA) was as firing as I've seen it just now. Take that you fucks!
    Putting the "core" in corporate, one turn at a time.

Metalmücil 2010 - 2013 "Go Home" album is now a free download

The Bonin Petrels

OB looked smallish yesterday/today. Head high plus with crumble. But, buoy 59 has been about 14@14 for the last several hours. Only this thing is going to be pretty raw up here.

So it showed more like 12@14 last night, and 8@12 this morning.

Surf was chunky this morning and real raw, but some lined up for us. Thick take offs for the most part. Some pits. A few feet overhead, but felt bigger with all the water moving.

These shots are from the cliff about 75 feet above sea level somewhere near HMB...

Looks like the charts have backed down for the next week. Smaller swell for now.

DMJ's was really good this morning. Pitching lips and makable pits.

Too bad my dumb-ass miscalled the winds and arranged a run rather than a surf. 4 miles of the run were along the beach and guys were getting shacked out of their gords.

Stupid.
    I should want to cook him a simple meal, but I shouldn't want to cut into him, to tear the flesh, to wear the flesh, to be born unto new worlds where his flesh becomes my key.

Should be good in San Diego Monday morning. I will be on it before the swell starts to fade this week. Had to skip Saturday and Sunday, but 3 out of 5 good days will work for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Rincon sets were overhead this evening. Blacks will probably be good for a few canyon sets tomorrow.

Rincon sets were overhead this evening. Blacks will probably be good for a few canyon sets tomorrow.
    Just got back from a swim down at Bate's, swell has died down, but the Indicator was looking fun, from what I could tell; but damn it sure is nice out today!

Quote Originally Posted by Brocktoon View Post
    DMJ's was really good this morning. Pitching lips and makable pits.

Too bad my dumb-ass miscalled the winds and arranged a run rather than a surf. 4 miles of the run were along the beach and guys were getting shacked out of their gords.

Stupid.
    lol. I miss that spot, especially in the evenings when no else was around. I'll have to settle for SB fall/winter surf.

lol. I miss that spot, especially in the evenings when no else was around. I'll have to settle for SB fall/winter surf.
    Hit it this morning and got one of the best barrels I've had in years. Just a little overhead with plenty of thump and not too crowded. Paid the piper a few times, but his fee was reasonable.
    I should want to cook him a simple meal, but I shouldn't want to cut into him, to tear the flesh, to wear the flesh, to be born unto new worlds where his flesh becomes my key.

Yeah, I was surprised how much was still in the water this morning. Got it about head high, chunky and with a thump. Fun.

Looks like the next swell is about the same, but a little smaller, shorter and more northerly.

The charts looks good again for Thurs-Sun. Might get a real swell maker yet.

Looks like you west coasters are having some nice swell. We are f-l-a-t here.
    "A local is just a dirtbag who can't get his shit together enough to travel."

- Owl Chapman

Back in action, fun surf down here today.

Quote Originally Posted by Pura Vida View Post
    Back in action, fun surf down here today.
    What spot did you check. I looked this morning around 7 and it was no good.

I guess a pretty decent SE swell will be shooting up soon...any signs of that?

'Con for lunch time (I work in Carp).

Wind slop up here. I was at OB on Wednesday, and it was glassy, disorganized and thumpy. Fun enough.

Longboarded Pleasure Point yesterday to get out of the slop. Me and 100 of my best friends.

But... fetch this morning on the dateline is shaping up. Storm center down to 966mb. If nothing else, a good sign that winter is coming. That is the deepest, most southern storm for the NPAC yet this season. Bring it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    Wind slop up here. I was at OB on Wednesday, and it was glassy, disorganized and thumpy. Fun enough.
    Still looking pretty calm out there down here right now, but the forecast is for victory at sea conditions. But yeah, it's on

'Con dropped a bit since last night when it was high tide and soft. Pretty much just longboards in the water this morning.

'Con dropped a bit since last night when it was high tide and soft. Pretty much just longboards in the water this morning.
    Worth paddling out? I can see lines coming in, but it sounds like it's not all that?