Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22
Results 526 to 538 of 538

Thread: Clarkson Island

  1. #526
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    slc
    Posts
    17,774
    Farmin' isn't easy, but you do sleep in your own bed each night.

  2. #527
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Granite, UT
    Posts
    2,227
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Farmin' isn't easy, but you do sleep in your own bed each night.
    Please. Grand Tour took up half a month. Tops. The places they were staying weren't exactly the Best Western.

  3. #528
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    slc
    Posts
    17,774
    Mongolia looked pretty rough. Also, even if the accommodations are nice, I wouldn't want to have a heart attack/stroke/etc. in BFE Madagascar, South America, etc. and that's a real possibility for all three of them. Clarkson is many things but healthy is not one of them.

  4. #529
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    34,927
    The Instagram posts from all three when they were stuck in Zimbabwe were pretty funny. Looked to be a terrible place to be marooned. Lol.
    I still call it The Jake.

  5. #530
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Granite, UT
    Posts
    2,227
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Mongolia looked pretty rough. Also, even if the accommodations are nice, I wouldn't want to have a heart attack/stroke/etc. in BFE Madagascar, South America, etc. and that's a real possibility for all three of them. Clarkson is many things but healthy is not one of them.
    I'm sure he can just hit up that level 3 trauma center in the Cotswolds when he drops on the back 40.

  6. #531
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    34,927
    If I were his age I’d want to spend more time with that lovely attractive wife of his.
    I still call it The Jake.

  7. #532
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Granite, UT
    Posts
    2,227
    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    If I were his age I’d want to spend more time with that lovely attractive wife of his.
    Fuck, she's hot. I'm glad she's making more of an appearance on the farm.

  8. #533
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    34,927
    I nearly said something along the lines of “if I were older she’d be an amazing catch” and then I realized how stupid that is as she seems to be truly lovely and is a terribly attractive woman.
    I still call it The Jake.

  9. #534
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    slc
    Posts
    17,774
    Quote Originally Posted by Touring_Sedan View Post
    I'm sure he can just hit up that level 3 trauma center in the Cotswolds when he drops on the back 40.
    It's literally 70 miles from Chadlington to central London. Life flight could be there and back in the time it takes to make a spot of tea.

    But, enough of this, let's move this back to the topic of his wife.

  10. #535
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    33,498
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    It's literally 70 miles from Chadlington to central London.
    It's literally only 15 miles to Oxford from Chadlington and it's pretty much on the flight path from there to London.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

  11. #536
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Granite, UT
    Posts
    2,227
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    It's literally 70 miles from Chadlington to central London. Life flight could be there and back in the time it takes to make a spot of tea.

    But, enough of this, let's move this back to the topic of his wife.
    Holy. Shit. You actually looked it up. Dude.

  12. #537
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Granite, UT
    Posts
    2,227
    Pretty sure this is gonna be the last one.....




    Feb 16th

  13. #538
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    34,927
    Looking forward to it.

    Itís been one hell of an enjoyable run fellas.

    Also, Lisa Hogan (Clarkson) is such a total sweetheart.
    I still call it The Jake.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •