Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Plantar Fasciitis

On my feet all day/ daily runner and a flat footed/prone to PF guy…..

FWIW…This past spring, I started wearing Oofos slides when at home/around the house. I also switched to Hokas as my daily/long running shoe. Since making this switch, my feet have felt really good this summer. I’m not dealing with the nagging PF issues that always seemed to come around after a summer of long runs.

I have an old pair of croc slide ons that are my around the house/yards shoes.

I was just starting to get used to zero drop sandals, Shamma trailstar alphas, for hiking and had to abandon those for now.

A combination of using the bread knife sole of foot adhesion manipulation, massage gun, lots of ankle roll stretches, skirub cbd cream and Dimmak oil, night splint wearing and using my Oboz hikers that i am down to a low roar in my left foot after two weeks. Been giving it lots of rest although i want to get out and hike. Short jaunts have been the rule for now.

I have noticed what pain i have slightly moving around so i take this as a good sign.
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by phatty View Post
    Sole flip flops have been a life saver. Wear them every day during the summer. Have been PF free for 3yrs after 5yrs of suffering.
    Thanks for that suggestion. I will check those out and god damn does the frozen bottle of water feel good on the bottom of the foot. Foot in runners with new foot beds seems to be helping. About 50% less pain than a few days ago. Lots of stretching the foot likely is helping too.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Sat on my ass for the last week and always wore my runners with great arch support insoles bought from Amazon. Use the frozen water bottle at night and woke up pain free today. If possible, walk as little as possible when this flairs up FTMFW.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.