Crested Butte...Lost wheel

My buddy and I rode 401 today (Sunday) and my buddy left his Mavic Crossmax wheel at the parking lot at the bottom.

Anybody find it by any chance? Any suggestions for putting an ad or something in a CB paper?

Thanks for the help,
    ZG

You can call KBUT (the local radio station) and they'll mention it on the lost and found. (970)349-7444. Otherwise, gunnisonshopper.com - free classifieds, comes out on Wednesday. Get your ad in by 10am on Tuesday. Good luck - I bet you'll find it.

Thanks for the advice telecb!

I really hope this thing turns up, such a bummer...

ZG

bump for a new day.

Second the radio station. The list is rather long after Vinotok, though.
    -
    14erskiers.com

"Don't be afraid of the spaces between your dreams and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it so." - Belva Davis

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle"--Albert Einstein

Call the local bike shops and mention what happened, where you left it and describe the wheel.

I left both my wheels at the trail head in college. I got a call a week later from a local shop saying some guys had grabbed them and were looking for the owner. One of the guys had ridden them, but I got them back.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Call the local bike shops and mention what happened, where you left it and describe the wheel.

I left both my wheels at the trail head in college. I got a call a week later from a local shop saying some guys had grabbed them and were looking for the owner. One of the guys had ridden them, but I got them back.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.