Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bozeman TGR premier?

Bozeman TGR premier?

Who's at the 9pm show? Who's at the Cannery at 8 for drinks?
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Sorry, I'm out, since I'm out of the state.

Bumping for others though, it's a raging good time.

Of course, it'll probably be the typical BZN mag, do-your-own-thing-who-gives-a-crap fare.

I may show...won't know until the day of - likely won't find tickets by then I suppose.

I have to score a ticket still, but I'll be there

Quote Originally Posted by Jumper Bones View Post

Of course, it'll probably be the typical BZN mag, do-your-own-thing-who-gives-a-crap fare.
    Heh, good call, only been in town 2 weeks and somehow I see what you mean. I'll be the one ordering sandwiches, puking on them, then asking for free ones. Bring a poncho if you have one.
    boy man god shit

I'll be at the late show, but not for drinks. Won't be done with work yet. Gotta make money money make money.
    I think the potato gun proved the stability.

I will likely do the late show, but I doubt that I can do the cannery for drinks. We shall see.

My state at last year's soiree was equal parts shameful and glorious, and I kinda wish that I'd gotten to fight that douchebag who I had to tell to STFU. I came pretty close.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowbeaver View Post
    I'll be the one ordering sandwiches, puking on them, then asking for free ones. Bring a poncho if you have one.
    HUHUHHUHUH????

Old man show for me. To much puking and asshattery for me at the 9pm.

Should be saving (every little bit helps) but i'll be there, but pregame at the Molly or Hauf instead(I know i'm cheap)

bought my 9pm ticket this afternoon, i'll be at the cannery too. better hurry doesn't sound like a lot of tickets left for the 9 o'clock show. lookin' forward to another rowdy show

Picked up my 9:30 tickets today. I prefer to pregame at the haufbrau, but I'm recovering from a cold and will have the lady friend with me, so maybe molly. Or maybe I'll just pre-game at home and attempt to brown bag it at the show.

lmw, obviously we need to pre-game it. Do you have the CO2 and regulator to make the sketchESB work if I can get a corny keg? Because after last year's shady homebrew pregame, I feel the need to repeat the hilarity.

yeah that needs to happen I have some extra to ad to the mix. I will check on the reg and tank.

holy chit I could actually make this carnival- Ill grab my poncho!
    never checked the dates, figured it already happened, but Im in town now...
    maybe better get out and find me a tickey
    but then again Ill prob just do my own thing, I mean, who gives a crap

heh, well said base.

and a bump for aussie.
    boy man god shit

Shit, tix are sold out. I misread the sign and thought it was 15$ in advance, so I didn't bother. Find out today its 12$ and they are of course by now all gone. So...got a spare ticket anyone?

And I don't think I'll go to the 7.30. Exam at six. Plus I don't wanna put down $15 unless it's the shitshow at 9.

So the point is, spare ticket for a Mag...you know you want to.
    Last edited by Aussie_ripper; 09-25-2008 at 12:20 PM.
    "She loved snow...That was the simple objective, being airborne, up longer, higher, more casually and with more fuckoff elegance than anyone else...Such endeavours require a kind of egotism, a near autistic narrowness. Everything conspires against you, the habits of physics, the impulse to flee and you're weighted down by every dollop of commonsense ever dished up. Everyone will tell you your goal is impossible, pointless, stupid, wasteful. This idiot resolve is all you have."
    -Tim Winton

I am starting now...... I might make it, I didn't have a ticket last year and got in

SirShred Dial me I got a new phone

Yeehaw, looks like I'm gettin off work early. Making money is so overrated anyways, let's get drunk instead.

Crazy TGR has come so far and people are making plans to actually go to movie- my MSU years TGR was trying so hard to get anyone, anyone at all to see Continuum. Brings back memories and one of these years I'll make it back up to toast the guys on how far they have come!

Well that was fun. Wish I didn't have to be up at this hour today..

It was funny when that girl won the helmet cam (POV1?) and couldn't even come up with a good answer to "What are you going to film with it?"

The movie was pretty damn good, imo. Lots of burly lines, stomped tricks, and deep powder. The helmet cam shots were awesome; god that camera is sweet. The crowd was hooting and hollering by 9:20, and I don't think the cheering let up until at least 20 minutes in. Sage's opening line is sweet, and definitely sets the tone for the rest of the movie.

I didn't go to last year's show, so I can't personally compare the two, but other than what looked like a "he stole my seat" confrontation as the lights went down, there was little incident, from what I saw.
    Last edited by ODHGABFE; 09-26-2008 at 08:37 AM.

thought maybe I'd start a new thread about the movie I didn't attend but had to post here to confess that I lied- I don't have a poncho...
    wifey workin at the ER last nite said there were no TGR casualties by the time she left 11ish- Im impressed and surprised by that, heh...
    awfully early for the postgame TRs but how'd it go?

edit: nice Ol Dirty- ya beat me to the mornin post- dang Im gonna get a povcam 1day
    threaddrift Q?- Ive got some bb pov that was taken from a vhs and put on a dvd- but can't seem to copy it or upload it to utube etc- ne1 on here gots the viddy skillz? its also got an older skiflick "mt winter" on there w/some good local footy... happy to bust out copies for all if we can git'er done
    Last edited by baseWeldr; 09-26-2008 at 08:54 AM.

That was a ton of fun. I asked a dude at the gas station where the thing was and he said walk down Babcock and look for a bunch of drunk people. He was right. Annd the best bit is it was so easy to sneak in. Some very sick lines, but could have done with more helmet cams. Those shots were the shit. Sage shredded like no other.
    "She loved snow...That was the simple objective, being airborne, up longer, higher, more casually and with more fuckoff elegance than anyone else...Such endeavours require a kind of egotism, a near autistic narrowness. Everything conspires against you, the habits of physics, the impulse to flee and you're weighted down by every dollop of commonsense ever dished up. Everyone will tell you your goal is impossible, pointless, stupid, wasteful. This idiot resolve is all you have."
    -Tim Winton

Yeah, I totally didn't go.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Quote Originally Posted by baseWeldr View Post
    threaddrift Q?- Ive got some bb pov that was taken from a vhs and put on a dvd- but can't seem to copy it or upload it to utube etc- ne1 on here gots the viddy skillz? its also got an older skiflick "mt winter" on there w/some good local footy... happy to bust out copies for all if we can git'er done

If it's a self-made DVD, there's a pretty good chance you won't be able to copy it. But, you should still be able to upload it to your computer, then onto the interweb. Might need to find someone more tech-savvy than myself..

I WAS THERE DRUNK AS F*CK!!!!! THEN I WENT TO THE R BAR AND SANG KAREOKE... at least thats what they told me today

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie_ripper View Post
    That was a ton of fun. I asked a dude at the gas station where the thing was and he said walk down Babcock and look for a bunch of drunk people. He was right. Annd the best bit is it was so easy to sneak in. Some very sick lines, but could have done with more helmet cams. Those shots were the shit. Sage shredded like no other.
    yeah those head cam shots were so sick, i freaking loved them!!!!

and at the 7:00 showing i won a freaking back county ski trip at the tobacco root moutians!!!! thanks tgr!!!!