"Security token missing"?!

"vBulletin Message
    Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error."

OK, now I'm starting to get pissed off. That message happens at least 5 times while I'm on here each time. On different pages. Can someone please tell me what it means, and how I (admins read: you) can fix it? It's getting really fucking frustrating.

Anyone else getting this?
    "She loved snow...That was the simple objective, being airborne, up longer, higher, more casually and with more fuckoff elegance than anyone else...Such endeavours require a kind of egotism, a near autistic narrowness. Everything conspires against you, the habits of physics, the impulse to flee and you're weighted down by every dollop of commonsense ever dished up. Everyone will tell you your goal is impossible, pointless, stupid, wasteful. This idiot resolve is all you have."
    -Tim Winton

i got it for a while, but it seems to have stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie_ripper View Post
    Can someone please tell me what it means...?

You're setting off the gaydar

but seriously: Software token
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Jump to: navigation, search
    A software token is a type of two-factor authentication security device that may be used to authorize the use of computer services. Software tokens are stored on a general-purpose electronic device such as a desktop computer, laptop, PDA, or mobile phone. This is in contrast to hardware tokens, where the credentials are stored on a dedicated hardware device.

Software tokens are considered to be weaker than hardware tokens, as they are exposed to threats such as computer viruses and software attacks. However, the software token does have benefits: there is no physical token to carry, they do not contain batteries that will run out, and they are cheaper than hardware tokens.
    Last edited by irul&ublo; 09-22-2008 at 04:18 PM.

bump. This is fucked. It's getting worst.

Any Admins in the world that can fix this??
    "She loved snow...That was the simple objective, being airborne, up longer, higher, more casually and with more fuckoff elegance than anyone else...Such endeavours require a kind of egotism, a near autistic narrowness. Everything conspires against you, the habits of physics, the impulse to flee and you're weighted down by every dollop of commonsense ever dished up. Everyone will tell you your goal is impossible, pointless, stupid, wasteful. This idiot resolve is all you have."
    -Tim Winton

First tell your government to quit censoring the internet.
    We're sorta like 7-Eleven. We're not always doing business, but we're always open.

Yeah, it's happening to me all the time too.

I don't know if I can help or not, but if you're having this problem, can you please scroll to the bottom and check what "style" is showing on the pull down menu on the lower left?

If it is set to "Teton Gravity Research Forums vBulletin 3 Style" then try using "SuitStyle" and let me know if that helps.

Trying to get on there. It's definatly gotten a lot better, to the point where I can usually view and post. Can't get to the User CP though. You could be right, I recently changed my viewer to the black, steel-y looking one.
    -Tim Winton