Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Fuck you tramdock for putting up the Dynafits twice today. Now my sizes are all gone since you could not combine my refund with a debit card.
    Quote Originally Posted by wintermittent
    And furthermore. What is up with turkey bacon? Healthy bacon? Unpossible.
    Quote Originally Posted by snowsprite
    That is like masturbation. People resort to it when they can't have the real thing!

$277 SAVED AND SHIPPED THE SAME DAY TO CANADA. BC.COM NEVER FAILS TO IMPRESS ME.

One last day for all you folks out there.

50% off BackcountryOutlet.com

Anyone know what the deal is with shipping to Canada when buying several hundred dollars of stuff?

ie. my cart has $550 in it after discount, and shipping options are:
    UPS Standard (tariff included): $81
    UPS Worldwide Expedited: $62
    UPS Worldwide Express: $71

I'm assuming that even though the faster shipping options are cheaper, they don't include the tariff and would get nailed at the border? Can anyone confirm?

Call BC customer service at 800.409.4502

They should be able to help answer your questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Singel View Post
    Anyone know what the deal is with shipping to Canada when buying several hundred dollars of stuff?

I'm assuming that even though the faster shipping options are cheaper, they don't include the tariff and would get nailed at the border? Can anyone confirm?
    Definitely go with the first option. It just shows up and all is good, any other option and you will be screwed when it shows up! But calling them is a great idea and they are super helpful!
    Man, It was great...

Grabbed a G10 MX after 1 more came back up in my size. Stoked!

Thanks again fore the hookup, Christmas is coming early for me this year!

yeah, thanks again. big order coming over the great pond...

freak~[&]

HEY ALL YOU PUSSIES WHO KEEP BUYING THE PX 18's - If you ain't got the sack then ship the damn things back. Too many of you wimps have been buying this binding not knowing what it really is...a Heavy F-ing tank and well worth it for those that can handle it but to buy it just for the sake of buying it is stupid and takes up too much space on the gear swap board for you to try and re-sell it because
    AND I QUOTE "I didn't know it didn't have a low point of 8 so I think it is too much for me."
    So do yourself a favor and purchase your DIN 7 rental demo binders and quit f-ing around!!! Your taking up too much space dweebs

My 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by Singel View Post

Exact. Express and expedited will get there faster, but you pay more fees upon delivery. Tarriff included = you don't pay another dime at the door.

Tarriff included takes 2-3 weeks depending on where you live in Canada. If you ever need a hand, PM me I can help.

Who here bought the last 67 pairs of Oakley Crowbar goggles w/High Intensity Yellow lens the last day?
    Can you spare 1 pair?
    Damn, I'm thinking BC just pulled them from Outlet site before they sold!
    "A man has to know his limitations".

Quote Originally Posted by SPREAD EAGLE View Post
    HEY ALL YOU PUSSIES WHO KEEP BUYING THE PX 18's - If you ain't got the sack then ship the damn things back. Too many of you wimps have been buying this binding not knowing what it really is...a Heavy F-ing tank and well worth it for those that can handle it but to buy it just for the sake of buying it is stupid and takes up too much space on the gear swap board for you to try and re-sell it because
    AND I QUOTE "I didn't know it didn't have a low point of 8 so I think it is too much for me."
    So do yourself a favor and purchase your DIN 7 rental demo binders and quit f-ing around!!! Your taking up too much space dweebs

My 2 cents

I rip it up in the park and have been skiing for 4 years. I just snagged a pair of K2 Fugatives (sick skies!) Do you think the PX 18 is a good binding for me? I can't pass up this dealio, yo.

BTW, I'm 135Lbs and I am a level 3 skier.