Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 50% off at BackcountryOutlet.com -- PX 18's $150

50% off at BackcountryOutlet.com -- PX 18's $150

Found a little loving from BackcountryOutlet.com here.

Follow the link here: BackcountryOutlet.com

The coupon is good for up to 50% off unlimited items, for the entire order. You have to put the items in your cart to see the discount.

Makes PX 18s $150, 193 EHP's $425, and Hestra Guide Gloves $70.

WOOOOF
    rock solid binder
    baller deal
    Its a good thing cold smoke doesn't give you cancer.

ok, toning down: why the affiliate link and not just the coupon code?

sorry if it appeared too harsh before, it was meant to be more tongue-in-cheek.
    Last edited by f2f; 09-18-2008 at 03:07 PM.

50% off retail, not BC outlet price. Also not applicable to everything. Wonder if this will stack with live.com 12% discount? I put a couple things in the cart, went to bcoutlet.com via live.com and the stuff was in the cart at 50% off retail discount but have not pulled trigger.
    That's Mr. JONG to you, punk!

Steeze for $350, but only 174s left.

rossi 140ti's for $99

Nice. I got some stuff that I've been needing for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by bobski View Post
    50% off retail, not BC outlet price. Also not applicable to everything. Wonder if this will stack with live.com 12% discount? I put a couple things in the cart, went to bcoutlet.com via live.com and the stuff was in the cart at 50% off retail discount but have not pulled trigger.
    highly doubtful based on what others have reported...
    I french kissed Kelly Kapowski.

Quote Originally Posted by peacedivision View Post
    rossi 140ti's for $99
    1 pair. RUN!!!

(80mm brakes)

Whose the MAG that sniped the last pair TI140's from me. I was logged in and checking out and when I hit confirm order it said $0, no quantity available.

Well someone got a great deal!!!!

KAK

no 140ti's left, I think.

Ahh... I see this has already been posted.

Better hurry and get a pair of binders I guess.

The discounts should stack. Enter the coupon code after you've referred through live.com though.

I didnt get anything, but thanks Salida....good hook up..

Quote Originally Posted by f2f View Post
    ok, toning down: why the affiliate link and not just the coupon code?

sorry if it appeared too harsh before, it was meant to be more tongue-in-cheek.
    f2f - The affiliate reference is for TGR. Trying to give them credit on the sales through outlet. A quick test to see what happens through the forum. It's very easy to take the coupon code out and use it without the reference if you don't want to give them credit.

Quote Originally Posted by salida View Post
    f2f - The affiliate reference is for TGR. Trying to give them credit on the sales through outlet. A quick test to see what happens through the forum. It's very easy to take the coupon code out and use it without the reference if you don't want to give them credit.
    this is how to do the internets

sweet, thanks! I assume I cannot combine this with the 15% off code that they gave me for screwing an order up last month? anyone know?

Thanks for the link. Got some headphones and Native Eyewear on the super cheap.

*Almost* bought 2 pair of px 18´s, EHP 193, LP XXL and Hestra vertical cut fr. $1170, that´s ridiculous! Almost 1/3 of msrp in Norway.

Then came the shipping rates and my brain telling I would have to pay import taxes, plus the fact I don´t need any more skis. Almost did it anyway, thinking I would pass them on...
    simen@downskis.com DOWN SKIS

nope, I tried that a little while ago (with a similar 15% off click-through deal).

Nothing ever showed up in the live.com account.

Oh well.

Hey Toast,

Same thing happened to me, I sent Live.com's cashback helpdesk an email with the order date, the order total and payment method and a day later the cashback showed up in my account. Its a hoop to step through, but you still get the cashback. There is a link on FAQ's section for cashback that tell's you what to do.

That said, I did find a way that it did work for me using the athlete's links for the 15% off. Decide what you want to order...and click through the athlete site...put one thing in your cart.

The click through live.com...(because something is saved in your cart, the discount is locked)...then add everything else into the cart you want to buy. Then the order shows up through the live.com site and you get the cash back and the discount. Did this when stuff was at 30% off during semi-annual sale when everything I ordered was 40% or 50% as well.

KAK

Quote Originally Posted by kkerley33 View Post
    Hey Toast,

Same thing happened to me, I sent Live.com's cashback helpdesk an email with the order date, the order total and payment method and a day later the cashback showed up in my account. Its a hoop to step through, but you still get the cashback. There is a link on FAQ's section for cashback that tell's you what to do.

That said, I did find a way that it did work for me using the athlete's links for the 15% off. Decide what you want to order...and click through the athlete site...put one thing in your cart.

The click through live.com...(because something is saved in your cart, the discount is locked)...then add everything else into the cart you want to buy. Then the order shows up through the live.com site and you get the cash back and the discount. Did this when stuff was at 30% off during semi-annual sale when everything I ordered was 40% or 50% as well.

KAK
    damn, wish I'd tried that (already sent the stuff back to BC.com since the discount didn't come through)

Quote Originally Posted by kkerley33 View Post
    Hey Toast,

KAK
    no guarantee this will work. the terms & conditions of the cashback program state that you can't combine discounts.... YMMV, but I wouldn't bet on it...

i picked up some things. Thanks for the hook up
    @EdgeLinkJohn

Quote Originally Posted by salida View Post
    ok, that explains it and you rule. i take back anything i said about your mom (just to be clear, i didn't say anything about your mom).

you should be happy to know there are mags willing to defend you. i got a couple of PMs to that effect, hence the edit.

tanks for nuttin!
    Steezy orange goggles for lady!
    A woman reported to police at 6:30 p.m. that she was being "smart-mouthed."