Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I was finally able to test out the FMJs on a 45-minute run this morning and expectations were far exceeded. The mp3 player was strapped to the left arm so the cord draped on my back was tugging slightly on the headphone in the left ear. These are easily the best earbuds I've had experience with. Aside from having to push in the left earbud in a couple times, they remained perfectly snug and comfortable. No complaints on sound quality and would go so far to say that the FMJs sounded like I was wearing a pair of DJ headphones on the whole time.

Awesome recommendation.

i've got problematic ears also and can second pechelmans comment.. i use shure e2's with the foam earpieces, works really well but you need to replace the foam thingies once in a while. the sound quality is great also.

I got these a few weeks ago. I find them pretty good, decent sound quality and the fit of an earbud but without falling out during activity.

Bump. Don't have to be wrap-around, over-the-head is fine too- but I don't want the speakers in my ear so a model like the above ^ is out. And I want an in-line microphone as well.

Danke.