WANTED: Bishop Bombers

Looking to by a set of Bishop Bombers.

Ya ya, fix the heal fix the problem, I know, but what other excuse am I gonna use when everyone is waiting for me at the bottom?

Powdermonk

Quote Originally Posted by Powdermonk View Post
    what other excuse am I gonna use when everyone is waiting for me at the bottom?

Powdermonk
    The truth?
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Well, I'm not allowed to delete this post, but, I can say, go fuck yourselves, everybody!

might try telemark tips teleturnaround forum too. They're also kinda slow.
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Thanks for the tip.

First figure out what they're called:

Manufacturer=Bomber Tele
    Model=Bishop telemark binding

Therefore, "Bomber Bishop".

JONG.
    There's nothing better than sliding down snow, and flying through the air

Thanks for the clarification. So, for future readers of this post, in case there was any confusion as to what I am looking for:

WANTED: Bomber Bishop tele binding.

All seriousness. Used Bomber stuff is hard to find and if you do, it isn't cheap. I would call them direct and see what they even have in stock. They've been out of most stuff all summer. Plus, if you buy from them, for the cost of shipping, they will service them every year and replace the broken stuff. Good luck in the hunt.

And really, what did you think you would find here? You've got to give to get.
    Well, I'm not allowed to delete this post, but, I can say, go fuck yourselves, everybody!

Fairnuff.

I've got some of the Bishop Ti's that I think I'm gonna get rid of. Give me a day or so to ponder it and drop me a PM if you're interested.
    If you are driving to Jay Peak this evening, please drive carefully you bad ass.

I've got a pair of regular bishop's I can probably be convinced to part with as well.

I stand corrected.

C.O./WeSki...

What you guys thinking price wise. I think I may have a secured a pair for myself but may have a buddy in the market as well. C.O. sent you a PM in response to your post. Powmonk .... realize you most likely have dibs here but curious minds want to know.

To Conundrum's point, I've been on the hunt for these for months and it wasn't easy and they are rarely cheap. This is the first WTB Bombers post I've actually seen potential sellers respond to and have seen a few between here and TeleTips.
    Uno mas

I'd be interested in a pair if there's an extra floating around somewheres...
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
    So there I was McGoverning down the mountain but I McConkeyed the hell out of a Morrison and landed on my Harrisons. Just then I Skogened off a Tuffelmire but hit my McMurray into a Holmes. As I came to the Burke I Steele Spenced over a Moles and stopped on a Krietler. Then I saw Gaffney, and then two Gaffneys, but they Moseleyed me into a Hall. So I said, "Pep!!" and Saged on out of that Thovex.
    Poetry, on motion.

Okay, I dropped a PM on C.O. still waiting to hear back. I do believe there was a day or two of pondering to be done.

We-Ski, whacha looking for price wise?

Doremite, Powder and The Ski Journal are starting to show up on the doorsteps, so guess the time is just right. That and a little luck.

pray for snow, or burn some old skis, whatever your style as long as it works.

I have a pair....... and you can have them........ over my dead body

Best tele binding out there IMHO. Hopefully, I won't break them this year though!
    "Not all who wander are lost"

So Bomber doesn't have any?

I already sold my two extra pairs and I'm holding on to the last pair since I've got plates on three or four pairs of skis.

As far as price, I sold my extra pairs for $100 each. Maybe that's a little cheap in retrospect, especially if Bomber is going under, which I don't know for sure if it is. Too bad Finn's had such a rough go of it though, super cool guy.

And yeah they're hands down the best tele binder out there. Once you go Bomber, you never go back.
    There's nothing better than sliding down snow, and flying through the air

I still need to seal the deal on a new tele set-up, after that, as much as I'd hate to see them leave, I could probably let them go. Ski season is still a bit away...

Quote Originally Posted by beaterdit View Post
    So Bomber doesn't have any?

I already sold my two extra pairs and I'm holding on to the last pair since I've got plates on three or four pairs of skis.

As far as price, I sold my extra pairs for $100 each. Maybe that's a little cheap in retrospect, especially if Bomber is going under, which I don't know for sure if it is. Too bad Finn's had such a rough go of it though, super cool guy.

And yeah they're hands down the best tele binder out there. Once you go Bomber, you never go back.
    $100! Damn. Who said they're going under? I'm a bit floored by all this bomber activity. When it rains, it pours I guess. Seller just threw up sickbirds w/ bombers as well.
    Uno mas

Roger that WeSki. Just got back from a round of disc-golf, still summer here. Nights are gettin cooler though. Plus the ski journal gave me a little early stoke for the coming season.

Hey CO,
    I sent you PM, you still ponderin'?

Still in the Market. Got a couple of maybees out there, but nothin' in hand.

anyone know what's happening with the lawsuit? not a tele'er but interesting to be sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Divebomber View Post
    OR sign it with a fake sig, then later they say "we have your sig!" NO you dont!

The lawsuit was settled. That's all I know. As I heard it, the guy who got injured got his medical expenses covered, but didn't get rich by any stretch (and will probably never be able to snowboard again). I don't know if Bomber had to pay any of it - I doubt it since it was F2's product that was the problem, not Bomber's. Fin hasn't said anything about it on the Bomber site. None of their snowboard binding stuff is available yet either.
    I'm a cougar, not a MILF! I have to protect my rep! - bklyn

In any case, if you're ever really in this situation make sure you at least bargain in a couple of fluffers.
    -snowsprite

Quote Originally Posted by Sinecure View Post
    None of their snowboard binding stuff is available yet either.
    He is definitely is production on the snowboard stuff. Pretty sure they're just about ready to go.