Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Contractions still going, but are the same since about 2 pm, 10-12 minutes apart consistently. May be a long night. She is just chillin, watching a movie.

I cant really sit still. I should be resting but I can't.

Plus I called to tell my Bro is Philly what was happening and somehow we went from "cool......" to him airing out his work frustrations to me, I offer some advise and he hangs up on me after telling me I know nothing of what I am talking about. Ha, we do the same freaking job, just for different companies. He just recently started.

Well, it did not end well and is now weighing on me. I want him involved in Taylor's life, but not if he keeps his head up his ass.

He should know better. Now was not the time for that. Settling down to focus on the task at hand.

Maybe a quick walk in the mist and fog may help.
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

Hi Buzz. Hang in there. It's going to be a fun ride. I've gone through this twice now (the last--and final--one just six months ago) and it's life at its best. Stay as calm as possible; she'll need that from you. Think of some good jokes to tell to lighten the mood as the contractions really start to kick in (but be prepared to shut up if she asks for that, too). And if at all possible, get a good night's sleep tonight. It may be your last.

Thumbs up

Wow, huge congrats to Mr., Mrs. and soon to be Taylor Worthy .

I just read the whole thread start to finish right now, what a tale. Hope all goes well for all of you and hoping that the baby isn't screwing with you guys again.

Just chill Buzz and roll with the punches. I don't really have much advice to offer, being 16 and all, but I just wanted to say CONGRATS!!!!

Exclamation OK, Im nervous

Contractions are closer together by a little bit, she is getting a little uncomfortable, I can feel the babys position so well and she in the the topedo postion, and Erica is making COMPLETE sense and doing normal things.

Im just saying yes honey.

Shit just got weird. My heart is racing.

I'll just chime in with congratulations and best wishes. It goes by fast and is the best thing in the world. It's like falling in love again every day. All the best!
    "If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball!"

w00t!!!!!!!!

Best of luck Buzzmang
    you sketchy character, you

Thumbs up

So are you bringing the whole Buzz Fam to Hood this year in the motorhome? My wife will come and hold the baby the whole way.

I'll be checking this thread first thing in the AM, to see if she's hatched. I pray all will be as uneventful as possible. We are all VERY EXCITED for all three of you.
    I want a 6" travel 20lb MTB. I found the 20lb MTB, but only good for riders under 87 pounds.

Had a spell earlier, 4-5 minutes apart for a half hour, but settled down. Still going every 10 minutes or so but she is sleeping. I too am finally wound down and going to try and get some sleep.

Will announce launch when happens, if it does, maybe she will let us sleep in.

Thumbs up SLEEP!!!

Taylor let us sleep!!

Erica went to bed at 9:30, a few pee breaks in the night of course, but did not get out of bed till 8am! She feels groggy, and the meds she was on are like speed and really dont let you sleep good, so this was a great thing for her.

I just got up myself. 8:45 or so. Feel a lot better, must have slept hard, feels like a almost sore from trying to dig myself deeper into the bed. Had ski dreams that I was on MY skis and having a superb time in the sun on some soft snow. Not quite pow, but maybe 2 days after a storm, but with nobody having any tracks on the mountain. Really cool, hard to explain. Still yawning, man that felt good to sleep like that. I went straight thru, no wake ups!

Contractions are the same still, Taylor kicked Erica hard around 8, to let her know she is hungry. She did move postion a little bit during the night. Head it still down where it should be but she has shifted her torso and legs up to Ericas right side for more room I think, kinda diagonal.

Like Flykdogs post, it is a wet, dreary day down here, lots of fog and just plain yuck. Welcome to Utah inversion time. Wonder how far we have to go to get some sun? Erica could use it, I could too.

Well, nothing exciting to report, yet. Back to waiting mode. The fact that the contractions are still the same makes me think it is just cause she is off the meds that were stopping them, but then again we have only been up for a bit and as she has been moving around they get a bit more intense and last longer, about 30 seconds since the end of last night and more this morning.

Regardless, Im showering and getting ready in case.

wow..go for the sun...its just up the road a few hundred feet above the valley....blue skies and fresher air. Take her to lunch up at Basin or something....and while you're at it...make a run.
    There's a world out there full of color, dreams, and imagination. What are you waiting for?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Stoysluttie1
    wow..go for the sun...its just up the road a few hundred feet above the valley....blue skies and fresher air. Take her to lunch up at Basin or something....and while you're at it...make a run.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this man is a genius!!

hmmmmmmmm, damn good idea! Why not? Wonder if she could drive enough to drop me at the old parking lot and just get in a mellow run on my skis (not used as of yet by me) to the lower parking lot.

Or one run lift pass? Heading to Basins site to see if they sell those. I NEED TO SKI!!!

Need to burn off some nervous energy AND make the wife happy? Clean behind the Fridge.

Trust me.

Thumbs up

Snowbasin Live cams

Ooooohhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww!

Looks like no one lift ride up but Erica said she was not so sure about that anyway. Maybe just a mellow run from old to new parking lot.

She is heading up to look at the pics so I can talk her into it.

congrats buzz, but be prepared it could take a while. My wifes water broke in bed at 10:45 PM and Ethan wasn't born until 11:59 PM the next day. I keep thinking back about where the time has gone over the past 8 months, and kinda miss the time I spent waiting for him. Good luck and post some picks when Taylor does pop out!!!
    For sure, you have to be lost to find a place that can't be found, elseways everyone would know where it was

Love the name, Buzz, Taylor. Was she on Tributaline? Mrs. Babar was on that for our first, and when she came off it, it was always hard to tell when it was the real thing. The baby was breech so we ended up going C-section (you obviously don't have that problem). Anyway, you could be in for a wait so hang in there. It's gonna be unreal, and a blur, but 10 years later you'll be able to remember it like a video in your head.
    "If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball!"

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold Babar
    Love the name, Buzz, Taylor. Was she on Tributaline? Mrs. Babar was on that for our first, and when she came off it, it was always hard to tell when it was the real thing. The baby was breech so we ended up going C-section (you obviously don't have that problem). Anyway, you could be in for a wait so hang in there. It's gonna be unreal, and a blur, but 10 years later you'll be able to remember it like a video in your head.
    Yep, Tributaline. And yes, it has been hard to tell. Contractions still the same, got a bit more intese last night (sorry I missed your drunk calls boys at Bobs) so I got everything ready to go. Then wait, fall asleep in chair, get up and head to bed, slept like a rock again. THink all the anticipation is wearing on me.

Today, I watch football and drink beer. OUr neighbor said they would get us there if needed, they dont drink and are very nice, brought us some snacks last night.

Taylor apparently is not as ready as her parents THINK they are.

Bags are still in car, but I dont think we are heading anywhere. Game starts, beer cracked! (permission granted from the wife, she said have at it )

At least Taylor is letting us sleep good. Not much more to report now. Tune in next time for more exciting stuff.

Have digi cam (with movie mode) 6-256 CF cards, 2 sets od rechargable batteries and the charger. That should be enough, dont you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy
    Have digi cam (with movie mode) 6-256 CF cards, 2 sets od rechargable batteries and the charger. That should be enough, dont you think?

Dont even think about a video trip report.
    steezarific!!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by hardrider
    Dont even think about a video trip report.
    2 drops!

No way man, never, all for us. Already been talked to on that one, wanted to find out my boundaries before the craziness sets in, wanted to see if she wanted to see that later, she is still not sure. I think I will be a bit busy anyway to be messin with the camera a whole lot.

You will only get a few pics of the baby, maybe one of mom holding Taylor, IF she signs the consent form. Taking as many as I can for us. Will post what I am ALLOWED. Hopefully the nurse can get one of proud dad and Taylor, that WILL be posted!

I dont want the rest of you seeing that anyway, experience it on your own or watch PBS.

Exclamation Needed: TGR Beanie!

You know what, I have no TGR beanie to put on her for the pics!!!

ANYONE WANT TO SEND ONE TO ME????

FRED????

TGR bday present for Taylor?

Second star to the right and straight on till morning
    If I'd known 2 days ago...

Is there any way to get one to you this near to delivery (err what we all THINK is "this near"... Taylor seems to be playing games with you guys)? I could order you one overnight, but that's the best my beanie-less hands can do... PM for details.
    Days on snow 06-07: 3
    Days behind a boat summer 2006: 24

"Coming here and asking whether you need wider skis is like turning up at the Neverland Ranch and asking Michael if he'd like to come to Tampa with the kids" -bad roo.

Ah, Taylor is messing with us. Definately my kid!

Thanks Max, not need for you to spend your money on me or Taylor, unless you all want to get toghether for a present.

I will contact TGR, I have a good friend there ( ) and see if he can pull something out.

Saw the super stupid looking beanies they put on and want TGR to put over the gay one and get pictures of her.

Hell, I have one beanie and it is not something I would want to put on her head, had it too long. So really this is for her pics, then for me!

I like the powder one too, maybe I need one of each.

Second star to the right and straight on till morning
    Aight.

Well, Maggots... I'm down for a present. What's it gonna be? Who's in?
    Days on snow 06-07: 3
    Days behind a boat summer 2006: 24

"Coming here and asking whether you need wider skis is like turning up at the Neverland Ranch and asking Michael if he'd like to come to Tampa with the kids" -bad roo.

Exclamation

Water broke.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy
    Water broke.
    It's only a matter of hours now ... until you get to meet your daughter!!! Keep calm, keep Erica calm and comfortable (now would be the time to eat popsicles, drink juice/water, etc) and enjoy these last several hours together before your baby arrives!!!

So happy for you both.

Thumbs up

sounds like the wait may be over soon. congrats in advance.