Looking to join a kirkwood ski lease

Me and my GF are looking to join a ski lease in the kirkwood area. we are in our 20's. She's a school teacher and im in the coast guard. I tele and she skis. We will be driving up from the bay area.

Same here. Looking to join a lease IN the valley, if one comes up. Mid 30's. She's a teacher. I'm a, well on leave right now. Both ski.

Likewise. My girlfriend and I would love to get in on a lease for the winter. Both late twenties and like long walks on the beach. Would like to know before the season pass prices bump up if possible. Would be commuting from the desirable fresno area.
    "If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough."

Same situation here--early 30s, wife would be with me about half the time, coming from SF. I'd also be interesting in anything around Christmas Valley, which I would reckon would be half the price. Otherwise, I'm happy to renew my ad hoc ski lease at the Carson City Motel 6.

two more ready to play at kirkwood this winter

thats 10

Hayduke Aug 7,1996 GS-Aug 26 2010
    HunterS March 17 09-Oct 24 14

Cool Who wants to join our Ski Lease near Kirkwood - Great Deal

Hi! We have a ski lease available January - April in Pioneer, Ca... about 40 minutes west of Kirkwood and 3 hours from SF. Currently there are 4 of us involved in the lease, 2 girls and 2 guys. It is 4 bedrooms and sleeps 7 in separate beds. We are in our mid-twenties, pretty serious about skiing but will be chilling and having fun at night. We are all driving up from SF.

We are looking for 4-6 more people to complete the house. It is a super good deal for anything close to Kirkwood.

Please email me if you are interested at Erinc123@gmail.com

Thanks!

Kirkwood studio for rent

To the above posters that are looking for a ski lease:
    I have a studio in the kirkwood valley that's walking distance to chair 6.Amenities include, underground parking, hot tub, cable tv, ski locker and a cleaning service after your stay. PM me for further details and pictures

Just to be clear, the studio would be booked by one couple at a time. Think of it as a ski lease but without having to share the space.