Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12
Results 276 to 286 of 286
  1. #276
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    slc
    Posts
    10,921
    JFC, Skoug. Neither old nor a truck, and a unibody chassis so it can't even claim to be derived from an actual truck. Might as well post a pic of your Solstice while you're at it.

  2. #277
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,146
    Ha. About what I was thinking.

    Shit at least these are "old" and my truck just hit 200,000mi.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190802_191414.jpeg 
Views:	45 
Size:	104.0 KB 
ID:	302933Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20191012_160725.jpeg 
Views:	46 
Size:	69.6 KB 
ID:	302934

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using TGR Forums mobile app

  3. #278
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Loveland, Chair 9.
    Posts
    4,067
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    JFC, Skoug. Neither old nor a truck, and a unibody chassis so it can't even claim to be derived from an actual truck. Might as well post a pic of your Solstice while you're at it.
    point taken.

    you might have to be more specific for some others though. I have owned many suvs and I believe the ford explorer I had was licensed as a truck, I suppose it shared the f150 platform.
    Eat em up Houston Cougars !

  4. #279
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    168
    This will never die but does need a little extra weight in the back for peak on snow performance:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1574196791.552340.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	723.1 KB 
ID:	302938

  5. #280
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    northern BC
    Posts
    18,463
    Quote Originally Posted by SkiCougar View Post
    point taken.

    you might have to be more specific for some others though. I have owned many suvs and I believe the ford explorer I had was licensed as a truck, I suppose it shared the f150 platform.
    ranger actualy
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

  6. #281
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The Cone of Uncertainty
    Posts
    47,372
    Ranger, pfft. Like that's a truck.

    ha

  7. #282
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Mostly the Elks, mostly.
    Posts
    518
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosco View Post
    Not real old, 1st gen 2003 Tundra, but love this truck.
    Attachment 302691
    Wow, nice whip.
    Love the older yoda's .. more than the new even. we have a 15' 4runner and a 00' 4runner with 240k. I'll choose the 00' any day.

  8. #283
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    South Central
    Posts
    482
    Quote Originally Posted by refried View Post
    '78 C-20, 350/350 120,000 miles

    Attachment 302928
    Nice style man. What’s up with the tie down straps on outside of bed? Guessing for ladder rack tie down of things having over. Never seen that before - assume it’d be a rust magnet, but I dig the ride.

  9. #284
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    San Juan Islands, WA.
    Posts
    853
    I don't know what the original use for the hooks outside the bed but they're great for tying a tarp over the bed and keeping things dry inside. I remember seeing them in the 70's on trucks, they're not strong but are great for a canvas.
    It actually is pretty rusty underneath the 20+ year old paint, but somehow most of the Bondo has stayed in place and keeps it looking acceptable. Surprisingly the rust on my '81 Toyota 4x4 hasn't gotten any worse either in the last 20 years either, usually living next to salt water will turn a car to rust in a few years but so far I've been lucky.

  10. #285
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    TennesseeJed
    Posts
    9,494
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacques Sheer-Rocko View Post
    This will never die but does need a little extra weight in the back for peak on snow performance:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1574196791.552340.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	723.1 KB 
ID:	302938
    Thats a good looking Saint.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

    Brain dead and made of money.

  11. #286
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Salida, CO
    Posts
    1,039
    transports 6 to the treeline ski hut (room for dogs)
    Name:  IMG_0217.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  34.6 KB

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •