Thread: PSA: Soccer

PSA: Soccer

The England v. Portugal game will be televised tonight on Fox Sports World. 5PM pacific time. Though the outcome has been resolved it should be a great game to watch.

What is this thing that you refer to as Pacific Time??

That's the time the game will be shown on the west coast???

Trying to think of a good wise ass remark...

...but I've been doing to much of this "work" stuff to be very sharp today.

No worries mate, you can get me some other time.

thank you foxsportsworld, for keeping america a week behind everything in the world of footie unless we each give you $180.
    fine

I think it was actually that facking company spantana or whatever it is. I think they bought the exclusive rights to all the games. I thought it was cool that FSW had some of the games at first run. Now that they're into the 1/4's I think whoever has the exclusive rights gets to show them. They're the assholes (spantana) charging $180 for the games and also make pub owners charge customers $20 a game. That's the bullshit. If a pub owner wants to pay $180 let him show it to everyone, don't make him charge a cover.

the semis are tomorrow
    fine

Originally posted by 1080Rider
    I think it was actually that facking company spantana or whatever it is. I think they bought the exclusive rights to all the games. I thought it was cool that FSW had some of the games at first run. Now that they're into the 1/4's I think whoever has the exclusive rights gets to show them. They're the assholes (spantana) charging $180 for the games and also make pub owners charge customers $20 a game. That's the bullshit. If a pub owner wants to pay $180 let him show it to everyone, don't make him charge a cover.
    Setanta Sport

They usually have the pay-per-view games for the Premiership and most UEFA/Champions League ppv's.

Thumbs up

Thanks for the heads up. Too bad they condensed overtime and the shootout into a 10 minute block...