WTT: Rossignol Axial 2 200 Wide

I got these fairly cheap and have decided they're more binding than is appropriate for me. Brand new, never mounted. Anyone got something that goes to 14-15 they want to trade?
    Last edited by Bean; 09-05-2008 at 09:25 PM.

bravo for swallowing your pride and using an appropriate DIN! you shouldn't have any trouble moving those.

I have a set of brand-new Look PX12s, as well as some brand-new 12-din Axial2 Ti Wides... Any interest?

Other than that, I have some 916s... but that's kinda going sideways rather than down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
    So there I was McGoverning down the mountain but I McConkeyed the hell out of a Morrison and landed on my Harrisons. Just then I Skogened off a Tuffelmire but hit my McMurray into a Holmes. As I came to the Burke I Steele Spenced over a Moles and stopped on a Krietler. Then I saw Gaffney, and then two Gaffneys, but they Moseleyed me into a Hall. So I said, "Pep!!" and Saged on out of that Thovex.
    Poetry, on motion.

BNIB px12's, used 14din 957s, used 14din 997s, used 900s (12din)
    Quote Originally Posted by Divebomber View Post
    OR sign it with a fake sig, then later they say "we have your sig!" NO you dont!

Bump - PM sent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
    So there I was McGoverning down the mountain but I McConkeyed the hell out of a Morrison and landed on my Harrisons. Just then I Skogened off a Tuffelmire but hit my McMurray into a Holmes. As I came to the Burke I Steele Spenced over a Moles and stopped on a Krietler. Then I saw Gaffney, and then two Gaffneys, but they Moseleyed me into a Hall. So I said, "Pep!!" and Saged on out of that Thovex.
    Poetry, on motion.

New Rossi Scratch 140's (14 DIN) with 100-mm brakes (Axial 2) model...

solly 914

yo man, i got a pair of solly 914's in great shape and i could thrw in some loot, pm me and let me know, by the way i have great feedback on NS "freeskimccoy"

Trade underway with Bandit Man