Just another Rainbow

Didn't have chemistry today so I decided to read down to the Russian, the Russian was a zoo which was strange for a week day considering there was nobody there this weekend. I was really annoyed that I saw other people, and the fishing sucked I only caught 2 rainbows and a dolly the rainbow was awesome as far as fish go, I watched a gaper fish to it rested it a bit then threw an unweighted bead, nothing it wasn't down enough, next I tried split shot, which of course made the presentation terrible, so I went to the pegged bead and weighted nymph, bingo perfect presentation I see a big white mouth come up on chomp, hook set, fight, landing 23 inch fish. Next fatty mcfatty is spotted this fish is big 30 inches a FAT after 4 colors he comes and eats, set, nothing shit shit shit fuck shit, I pulled the hook out of the fishes mouth, I was too keyed... Needless to say I was pissed at myself, I have lost so many fish in the past week its retarted, and driving me insane.

I drive to another well known creek, where there are no fish, nothing I walk and look and walk and look then spot a dolly, he's deep in fast water add shot, peg the bead above a maggot fly, and cast... Out of the corner of my egg I see a rainbow, one of the 3 I've ever seen in this creek in 5 years of fishing it a few cast later it decides maggots are tastey... One of the best fish of the season, 22 inches and FAT
    Its not that I suck at spelling, its that I just don't care

Good looking fish AKPM!

That is a good looking fish, but Jesus Christ man, use sentences once in a while.

What a elegant fish it is! Good patterns on its add the beauty.