TR: Lynn Woods, Bretton Woods, and Attitash

Words to a minimum... finally got some people to slut for me. Unfortunately for them, they have no idea how bad of a photog I am (but I sure try like hell--that used to count for something... didn't it? Somebody?... RIGHT?!?!? ...). No mags.

Starting off with Lynn Woods, Lynn/Saugus, MA--prior to torrential downpour where we ended up riding trails that were more like gushing streams, and a little hail thrown into the mix:

Standard Lynn Woods drop photo:

Ryan loves his car. Personally, I'll take my Taco any day over this fine-enough piece of machinery, but to each his own, I s'pose:

Up to Glostah for some clam diggin' and some purdy New England views:

Bretton Woods for some downhill action... $12 for a three-hour pass. Nice views at least:

...but I would NOT recommend going there--at least for a few years until they get some more *real* trails built... unless you like riding mowed ski slopes. A few good features made it fun--there is potential here. Climo:

Smitty:

Smitty again:

Nate and Climo get some drunk on before hitting the Saco with tubes and beer cooler:

Got a little down time in CT prior to hittin' the mountains again:

On to a little more rigorous downhillin--Attitash:

Natedogg caught on film:

What would a Natedogg TR be without some post-processing artsy-fartsy shit to cover up his technical ineptitude??

A little Taco Bell ended Climo's day a few runs early...

Rockstars (in our own world):
    A fucking show dog with fucking papers

Nice TR. Damn I miss Lynn Woods.

nice tr, I'm jealous. If my girlfriend lives in davis square, how far would that be from sick riding like you guys are doing?
    Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by 3centshort View Post
    I figure when he realized he was still 10-15 feet off as he flew the K his asshole puckered so hard it ate his nuts
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    In the other scenario, you would be like "Peanut Butter, cool, fuck I'm stuck HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME oh fuck I'm screwed, but at least I have time to think about how screwed I am. I guess that is a blessing. FUCK NO IT'S NOT A BLESSSING I'M STUCK AND I'M DYING.

nice! I've never been to Lynn woods. Looks good!

Sweet. As far as the photos go, if you put them on flickr or any decent host they will look twice as good. Facebook does bad shit to pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by 300hp View Post
    nice tr, I'm jealous. If my girlfriend lives in davis square, how far would that be from sick riding like you guys are doing?
    Hunter
    Lynn- about 25 minutes.

Attitash- about 2.5-3 hours

The photos are awesome. Its pretty good to watch such shots.

I'll Allow IT!!!!

Nice pics as usual Natedogg. Maybe one of these years I'll pose for the camera? Lynn Woods looks cool as hell; lets go some time soon! That pic from Attitash with the chair lift behind the rider mid air is bad ass.

Lynn, Lynn, the city of sin.
    You never come out,
    The way you came in.

Also happens to be one of the sickest spots on the EC to ride a bike.
    Chocolate? This is doodoo, BABY!

Thanks, fellas.
    Local peeps, I'm always game for a ride.
    A fucking show dog with fucking papers

Quote Originally Posted by Anby View Post
    Nice pics as usual Natedogg. Maybe one of these years I'll pose for the camera? Lynn Woods looks cool as hell; lets go some time soon! That pic from Attitash with the chair lift behind the rider mid air is bad ass.
    That pic is at Bretton Woods.
    I always thought a little re-route out of Mollys to Ptarmigan would make a good show booter (although they probably are afraid someone would beater into the alpine slide).