FS: vanity white transition revolution wheelset

Heya,
    my dreams of having a dh bike and a sick all mountain rig are, well, dreams. I'm going to complete one nice all around rig instead. I have a set of 36mm transition revolutions for sale. 20mm of course, white, used this season on lame0o midwest stuff. They are in good used condition and I can't see any hops or damage to the wheels. they are very clean. They will come with the sram 950 cassette if you want, or for a couple bucks more I could throw in the 971 roadie cassette I ran them dh with. Pictures tomorrow if you need them, but pretty much explains itself. I'm looking for 200+ shipping with the new cassette.

buy, white wheels are the hotness.

Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by 3centshort View Post
    I figure when he realized he was still 10-15 feet off as he flew the K his asshole puckered so hard it ate his nuts
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    In the other scenario, you would be like "Peanut Butter, cool, fuck I'm stuck HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME oh fuck I'm screwed, but at least I have time to think about how screwed I am. I guess that is a blessing. FUCK NO IT'S NOT A BLESSSING I'M STUCK AND I'M DYING.

not to be a dick, but ive been trying to sell a brand new set for 225$ and im having a hard time finding anyone.

no, your right. exit to clarify, that these include either a new pg 950 mtn cassette ($30), or a mint pg 970 roadie cassette (70) for a little more. and I could be negotiable on price with people who have helped me in the past.
    H.
    Last edited by 300hp; 08-13-2008 at 02:32 PM.
    I figure when he realized he was still 10-15 feet off as he flew the K his asshole puckered so hard it ate his nuts
    In the other scenario, you would be like "Peanut Butter, cool, fuck I'm stuck HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME oh fuck I'm screwed, but at least I have time to think about how screwed I am. I guess that is a blessing. FUCK NO IT'S NOT A BLESSSING I'M STUCK AND I'M DYING.

wheels are gone. thanks guys.