Page 310 of 345 FirstFirst ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... LastLast
Results 7,726 to 7,750 of 8612

Thread: Kitty Stoke

Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    Kitty seems mildly annoyed at life in that picture. Wouldn't fuck with that one either...
    Quote Originally Posted by Djongo Unchained View Post
    2 Soldiers, 3 civilians. Guess which 2 are the trained killers.

That kitty's expression is priceless. I'd love to have that little mug marching around.
    she is actually quite the nice kitty- never bites or scratches but she does have that grumpy cat face
    skid luxury

I take back my negativity about long haired cats - Norwegian Forrest cats flat out RULE!
    Last edited by PB; 10-04-2022 at 09:49 AM.

Never thought I'd see cat acupuncture, he seems to tolerate it well. The pic with the swim goggles is $$$

Ugly Kitty has chronic kidney disease. He's been losing weight lately and blood work confirmed it. We're switching him to special food to manage it. He has 2 different water fountains and drinks a lot so there's no issue on that front.
    Anyone dealt with this with their kitties? Any advice or tricks to ensure his shaggy lordship doesn't go down the drain for another bunch of years?
    Sorry to hear about UK. Never dealt with kidney disease, but had a couple cats with diabetes and they both led happy lives with proper diet and medication.
    Jben actually preferred the acupuncture to wearing the goggles.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    It doesn't matter if you're a king or a little street sweeper...
    ...sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper
    -Death

Quote Originally Posted by St. Jerry View Post
    The other morning I was awoken to "Daddy, my fart fell on the floor"
    Kaz is my co-pilot

Wegies are the original catdawg
    watch out for snakes

Post surgery shots of Kisa after getting a mass removed

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Hope your kitty has a full recovery Tgapp and KQ, that link had me laughing. We have always had long haired cats until Skye, but the Forest Cats rule.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Kisa doesn't seem to enjoy the cone of shame. Hopefully that was a one and done though!

This weirdo just moved in across the street and casually entered the house this morning, right at breakfast time. It's already tense with our cats since we are changing their feeding habits, going from letting them graze whenever to feeding them 2x a day (since Ugly needs special food and Hobbes could use a bit of a diet), so when unknown kitty rolled into the kitchen the chaos was epic. He got out of there in a hurry with Hobbes hot on his tail (she actually got a few clumps of fur out of his ass) and Ugly making murder sounds. Very nice cat, cute markings (he looks like a dairy cow from back home), very brazen, I just don't think he's going to be back anytime soon:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20221005_162103338.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	2.49 MB 
ID:	428823
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

Lulz. Naive kitty.

Did you close and lock the door?

Now youse can't leave.
    I see hydraulic turtles.

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    Did you close and lock the door?

Now youse can't leave.
    Can't imagine how much carnage that would have been.

Hobbes charges cats that come into the yard in a really aggressive manner. She's super chunky and half feral, real intimidating. It's all bluff though, if the cat doesn't budge she slams on the brakes when she gets 3' away and it gets real awkward. Ugly on the other hand will casually stroll over and start a knife fight with no advance notice.
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

I’ve had several cats die of kidney disease. They drink lots of water because they are always thirsty. The vet said it’s like having a bad hangover all the time.

They all died at home because I didn’t want them to go. I don’t have any advice or whether I was selfish not letting them go.

Name:	A13A6AF1-1E04-43C3-B85D-D8A2A78BD4F6.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	506.1 KB 
ID:	429019
    watch out for snakes

Never thought I'd see cat acupuncture, he seems to tolerate it well. The pic with the swim goggles is $$$

Ugly Kitty has chronic kidney disease. He's been losing weight lately and blood work confirmed it. We're switching him to special food to manage it. He has 2 different water fountains and drinks a lot so there's no issue on that front.
    Anyone dealt with this with their kitties? Any advice or tricks to ensure his shaggy lordship doesn't go down the drain for another bunch of years?
    We have a 10 year old cat that was just diagnosed with ckd too. We added a fountain for water and have left bowls of water in all of the places that she likes to hang out, and it does seem like she is drinking more now with the added convenience. We bought the special food, but it’s hit and miss on if she eats it. She is also on a daily dose of Semintra. We have recently noticed that she is not grooming as well as she used to.

Does anyone know if cats are normally in pain/feel sick from ckd? She acts ‘fine,’ but I’m pretty sure she’s stoic enough to act normal through anything.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

It is so hard to tell if the animals are in discomfort until it is so bad they don't get up, so ya, hard to tell.
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.

My daughter sent Skye's photo to me today. She is such a sweet little girl.

Name:	Ske IV.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	258.4 KB 
ID:	429036

Little likes the KQ toy, so thanks KQ.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0847 (2).jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	2.31 MB 
ID:	429060  
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    Little likes the KQ toy, so thanks KQ.
    Yay! Glad it finally got appriciated!
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Yay! Glad it finally got appriciated!
    It's my failure to have not conveyed appropriate appreciation despite Spud's indifference!
    Sylvester (Little) loves them.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Anyone else’s kitty sleep in the bathroom sink? She prefers drinking the residue in there to her own water dish too.

Name:	Image1665355554.978388.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	252.6 KB 
ID:	429373

Cute kitty BCMH. If I could have 5 cats, one like her would be in the mix.

Quote Originally Posted by BCMtnHound View Post
    Anyone else’s kitty sleep in the bathroom sink? She prefers drinking the residue in there to her own water dish too.
    I routinely get the piss scared out of me when I go to the bathroom in the middle of the night and Hobbes is in the sink. She knows I won't turn on the light so she waits til I'm in there before growling or hissing. I don't even need to touch her, my presence is enough.
    We then go through this routine where she demands water, I open the faucet, and it runs on her back for a while as she tries to position her fat rump so she can drink it. She usually gets a couple drops in before her paws get wet. That pisses her off so she hisses and jumps off. By that time I'm wide awake...

I routinely get the piss scared out of me when I go to the bathroom in the middle of the night and Hobbes is in the sink. She knows I won't turn on the light so she waits til I'm in there before growling or hissing. I don't even need to touch her, my presence is enough.
    We then go through this routine where she demands water, I open the faucet, and it runs on her back for a while as she tries to position her fat rump so she can drink it. She usually gets a couple drops in before her paws get wet. That pisses her off so she hisses and jumps off. By that time I'm wide awake...
    So if you don't turn on the light then you either piss in the general direction of where you guess the toilet is or you know where the toilet is enough to sit down. Nttawwt. I figured out the same in college when I got sick of cleaning up after myself. And now if I keep the light off I can try not to fully wake up. At least I don't have an angry cat in the sink. She just sneaks in the bedroom when I open the door and then howls angrily once unwittingly trapped in the bedroom when I go back to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    It's my failure to have not conveyed appropriate appreciation despite Spud's indifference!
    Sylvester (Little) loves them.
    What? No! I meant by a cat, silly.

Quote Originally Posted by BCMtnHound View Post

Name:	Image1665355554.978388.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	252.6 KB 
ID:	429373
    Yeah - sink, front loader washer, bathtub......
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

I'm thinking a hilarious sink peeing episode.

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    I'm thinking a hilarious sink peeing episode.
    Especially in the dark!