Page 155 of 169 FirstFirst ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,875 of 4218

Thread: Kitty Stoke

  1. #3851
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,750
    "I see face dancers".

  2. #3852
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    san diego
    Posts
    1,832
    Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    Hobbes left this offering for me today
    That kitty needs to be renamed Escobar

  3. #3853
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    10,420
    Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Do you sleep with one eye open?
    Savage
    Gripping the pillow tight.

  4. #3854
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    611
    Seriously bad ass cat.

  5. #3855
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Down on Electric Avenue
    Posts
    1,774
    " Confront a child, a puppy, and a kitten with a sudden danger; the child will turn instinctively for assistance, the puppy will grovel in abject submission, the kitten will brace it's tiny body for a frantic resistance." - Saki

    Der kittayz are born badasses. Genetics... it's science.

  6. #3856
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SLC
    Posts
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Do you sleep with one eye open?
    Savage
    For more reasons than one. Check out Ugly's grill, he can probably fit my entire head in there:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200408_233822.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	1.74 MB 
ID:	324637

    He was lounging in his basket yesterday and when I stopped petting him he gave me a quizzical look then pushed a tea mug right off the edge. Fucker didn't even flinch when it broke and gave me a look that said "resume petting or more dishware will be sacrified"

    Hobbes Escobar is a good name for her. Little chunker doesn't look particularly threatening but he track record of murder is extensive.

  7. #3857
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    10,420
    Are you sure that those are cats and that you did not mistakenly adopt demons from hell?

  8. #3858
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SLC
    Posts
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Are you sure that those are cats and that you did not mistakenly adopt demons from hell?
    There are some doubts about Ugly. When I first got him there were some funny moments when friends would come over to the house and they'd jump in to protect their kids from the obviously sketchy cat.
    As if they could save their spawn from Ugly, he'll take their tasty souls one way or another...

  9. #3859
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,750
    Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    For more reasons than one. Check out Ugly's grill, he can probably fit my entire head in there:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200408_233822.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	1.74 MB 
ID:	324637
    Third to pry open one of our cats mouth to compare chompers.
    Didn't go well.

  10. #3860
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    10,420
    Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    There are some doubts about Ugly. When I first got him there were some funny moments when friends would come over to the house and they'd jump in to protect their kids from the obviously sketchy cat.
    As if they could save their spawn from Ugly, he'll take their tasty souls one way or another...
    So you admit to an I'll advised adventure with chalk, candles, incense, squirrels' blood, and some muttered phrases in Old Aramaic?

  11. #3861
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1,076
    Romeo caught a bunny today.
    I didnt see it my daughter said he was eating the bunnys head until she intervened. The neighbor heard it squealing.

    Poor bunny.


    Sent from my I3123 using Tapatalk

  12. #3862
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dystopia
    Posts
    10,481
    Quote Originally Posted by SirVicSmasher View Post
    Romeo caught a bunny today.
    I didnt see it my daughter said he was eating the bunnys head until she intervened. The neighbor heard it squealing.

    Poor bunny.


    Sent from my I3123 using Tapatalk
    My dog loves rabbit.

    I never knew what a rabbit scream was.

    Now I can do a rabbit death call.
    And the dog goes fucking nuts.
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.”
    Hunter S. Thompson

  13. #3863
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,750
    Death screams ..... Meh

    You should hear the males scream after coitus.

  14. #3864
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    50 miles E of Paradise
    Posts
    9,262
    Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    Mousse.
    That cat is spoiled.

    Hobbes left this offering for me today:

    Attachment 324571

    Seriously. It looks like she staged the whole thing. That cat is a monster. I'm more afraid of her than I am of the covfefe-19
    We had a calico that would do that on our front porch. She would also leave the intact corpses of many species of rodents, presumably for our consumption.

    She once brought in a wounded bird that fluttered around the living room &kitchen with a broken wing while she took her sweet time with the coup de grace - wife screaming the whole time.

    She would also bring in dragon flies, pull off their wings and leave them alive and buzzing while perfectly camouflaged in our carpet. Stepping on one barefoot was a real treat
    Check Out Ullr's Mobile Avalanche Safety Tools for iOS and Android
    www.ullrlabs.com

  15. #3865
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    50 miles E of Paradise
    Posts
    9,262
    On another matter, is anyone else’s cat having a major case of Teh Zoomiez? Wondering if it’s the full moon or something.
    Check Out Ullr's Mobile Avalanche Safety Tools for iOS and Android
    www.ullrlabs.com

  16. #3866
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    16,368
    Quote Originally Posted by SirVicSmasher View Post
    Romeo caught a bunny today.
    I didnt see it my daughter said he was eating the bunnys head until she intervened. The neighbor heard it squealing.

    Poor bunny.


    Sent from my I3123 using Tapatalk
    As gross as it is best to just let the cat have it so it doesn't go back to the nest and get another.

    My cats eat them head first too. Weird.
    Kindness is a bridge between all people

    Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

  17. #3867
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    7,529
    Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    On another matter, is anyone else’s cat having a major case of Teh Zoomiez? Wondering if it’s the full moon or something.
    Not with the cats. But it does keep me and my wife up at night.

    Saw a big ass fox this morning. Always makes me worry a bit until i see the cat come by, especially after hearing something screaming last night.

    Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

  18. #3868
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    16,368
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripzalot View Post
    Not with the cats. But it does keep me and my wife up at night.

    Saw a big ass fox this morning. Always makes me worry a bit until i see the cat come by, especially after hearing something screaming last night.

    Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk
    Fox are generally not a concern for cats unless they directly challenge a den/kits according to a UK study.
    Kindness is a bridge between all people

    Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

  19. #3869
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,485
    I have a question for the cat lovers on here. My cat has been over grooming for about 6-9months and after many visits to the vet we have settled on Atopica for the last month AFTER ring work treatment. There have been a few folks here talking about fish oil supplement for their furry friends to deal with over groomers. What/where do I source fish oil to try and supplement the medication my cat is currently taking ?

  20. #3870
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    16,205

    Kitty Stoke

    Quote Originally Posted by fatnslow View Post
    I have a question for the cat lovers on here. My cat has been over grooming for about 6-9months and after many visits to the vet we have settled on Atopica for the last month AFTER ring work treatment. There have been a few folks here talking about fish oil supplement for their furry friends to deal with over groomers. What/where do I source fish oil to try and supplement the medication my cat is currently taking ?
    I might try the Atopica.

    From Amazon. Chao likes the taste so it's pretty easy to administer with a syringe.

    https://www.amazon.com/Nordic-Natura...534207&sr=8-27



    I use this too
    https://www.amazon.com/Dermoscent-Es...pplies&sr=1-12

    Last edited by 4matic; 04-10-2020 at 10:29 AM.

  21. #3871
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Joisey
    Posts
    1,942
    Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post

    She would also bring in dragon flies, pull off their wings and leave them alive and buzzing while perfectly camouflaged in our carpet. Stepping on one barefoot was a real treat
    Do those things bite or sting? They look scary as hell, but I've never seen or heard of anyone getting stung. It still would not be fun stepping on one of those huge f'ers in bare feet.

  22. #3872
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,485
    Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    I might try the Atopica too.

    From Amazon. Chao likes the taste so it's pretty easy to administer with a syringe.

    https://www.amazon.com/Nordic-Natura...534207&sr=8-27



    I use this too
    https://www.amazon.com/Dermoscent-Es...pplies&sr=1-12

    Atopica is $50 for 2 1/2 week supply. They sell a generic tablet which is much cheaper but my vet won't prescribe it for us for some reason. Anectodal online reviews for generic pills stating success for cats.

  23. #3873
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    16,205
    I’m experienced at pilling cats. Not something I want to do daily.

  24. #3874
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dystopia
    Posts
    10,481
    Quote Originally Posted by JongDoe View Post
    Do those things bite or sting? They look scary as hell, but I've never seen or heard of anyone getting stung. It still would not be fun stepping on one of those huge f'ers in bare feet.
    Jeebus do you not go outside?

    Next thing after corona will be the mass paranoia over dragonfly malaria
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.”
    Hunter S. Thompson

  25. #3875
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    16,368

Similar Threads

  1. Mammoth Mini Pics- 08
    By bklyn in forum General Ski / Snowboard Discussion
    Replies: 245
    Last Post: 05-21-2008, 03:09 PM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-15-2008, 08:17 AM
  3. Photo TR: The Week of the Storm: Day 3
    By iskibc in forum General Ski / Snowboard Discussion
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 05-03-2007, 10:58 AM
  4. a fake reporter in the white house press corps?
    By wookalar in forum General Ski / Snowboard Discussion
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 02-12-2005, 11:52 PM
  5. Stoke of the Week - Snow & Sunlight
    By H-man in forum TGR Forum Archives
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 05-10-2004, 09:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •