Page 230 of 236 FirstFirst ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... LastLast
Results 5,726 to 5,750 of 5895

Thread: Kitty Stoke

  1. #5726
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Verdi NV
    Posts
    8,890
    Who else plays this game.

    How long can I stay still so I don't wake up the kitty?

    I am about 40 minutes in and need to pee.
    And he weighs 20 pounds!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	00003IMG_00003_BURST1613768836836.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	1.32 MB 
ID:	363781
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

  2. #5727
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    13,657
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20210221_005303129.MP.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	1.24 MB 
ID:	364171
    I see hydraulic turtles.

  3. #5728
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    On Vacation for the Duration
    Posts
    13,476
    Awwww.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

  4. #5729
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    6,071
    ,Name:  20210221_152012.jpeg
Views: 229
Size:  67.9 KB
    life ain't guaranteed, love your people while you can

  5. #5730
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,043
    That is a healthy coat!

  6. #5731
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SLC burbs
    Posts
    2,558
    Living the hard life:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20210220_045531454.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	1.86 MB 
ID:	364493

    Hiding in nooks:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20210223_162311507.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	1.55 MB 
ID:	364494

    She spent 15 minutes in there this morning dipping her paw in the water and splashing around...
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

  7. #5732
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Verdi NV
    Posts
    8,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    Living the hard life:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20210220_045531454.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	1.86 MB 
ID:	364493

    Hiding in nooks:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20210223_162311507.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	1.55 MB 
ID:	364494

    She spent 15 minutes in there this morning dipping her paw in the water and splashing around...
    Water + cat + electrical outlet = ??
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

  8. #5733
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    13,657
    Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    Water + cat + electrical outlet = ??
    I hate to agree with you, ever. However I think we found common, er, ground. Heh.

  9. #5734
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SLC burbs
    Posts
    2,558
    Well, we do have too many cats...

    But, I never really thought of the issue actually. The 4 of them (and the dog) have managed not to fry themselves in the past 2 years but I wouldn't put it past one of them to succeed.
    In my defense the bowl is usually in the corner and away from the outlet and power strip but one of them insists on dragging the bowl out for reasons unclear. Maybe I need something underneath to keep it in place and prevent it from flipping, although that hasn't happened yet.
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

  10. #5735
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Verdi NV
    Posts
    8,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    Living the hard life:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20210220_045531454.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	1.86 MB 
ID:	364493

    Hiding in nooks:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20210223_162311507.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	1.55 MB 
ID:	364494

    She spent 15 minutes in there this morning dipping her paw in the water and splashing around...
    Water + cat + electrical outlet = ??
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

  11. #5736
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    In a van... down by the river
    Posts
    6,811
    I mean... I *guess* maybe that's comfortable? Dumbass...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kitteh17.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	154.1 KB 
ID:	364546  

  12. #5737
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    19,114
    Ugh... just dropped Milo off at the vet. Temp over 106. 2nd time in less than a month he's gotten into a fight that ended up with an infection.

    Not sure who he's fighting with. Could be one of two stays (new one showed up yesterday, a beautiful seal point) or possibly Mischa the shop cat. They cannot agree to disagree.

    Sigh... poor Mi-Mi
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis


    Kindness is a bridge between all people

    Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

  13. #5738
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SLC burbs
    Posts
    2,558
    Oooof, vibes KQ, we went through a phase of this with Ugly where he couldn't go more than a couple weeks without getting a gnarly abscess. Sucks to have to dose them with antibiotics too, they get very resentful after a while...
    The key to calming Ugly down seems to have been a combination of cold weather and him becoming a fatass. He barely leaves his bed now.
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

  14. #5739
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Cuntecticut
    Posts
    1,691
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210211_125044.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	1.00 MB 
ID:	364704Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210218_154919.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	924.8 KB 
ID:	364705Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210219_142235.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	830.6 KB 
ID:	364706Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210221_134905.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	938.8 KB 
ID:	364707Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210223_171910.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	836.5 KB 
ID:	364708
    Florence Nightingale's Stormtrooper

  15. #5740
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Cuntecticut
    Posts
    1,691
    Oh, hey. We know you were only coming to adopt these two male cats but, we have this little female from a different litter who's of similar age...

    Response from one of my co-workers later on: Wait, what? You adopted three cats? What are you, dumb?

    Answer: self evident.
    Florence Nightingale's Stormtrooper

  16. #5741
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,043
    Beautiful, they even matched the paint job!

  17. #5742
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Westchester, New York
    Posts
    4,130
    Jenny is growing so fast.
    Eats like a pig.
    Poops like a medium size dog
    Farts like my boyfriend.
    And shines like a diamond.


  18. #5743
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Posts
    13,062
    ^ Sweet!

    Sorry to hear that about Milo, KQ.

  19. #5744
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    13,657
    Quote Originally Posted by nutmegchoi View Post
    Jenny is growing so fast.
    Eats like a pig.
    Poops like a medium size dog
    Farts like my boyfriend.
    And shines like a diamond.

    Lulz. Different diet perhaps?

  20. #5745
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Verdi NV
    Posts
    8,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    Well, we do have too many cats...

    But, I never really thought of the issue actually. The 4 of them (and the dog) have managed not to fry themselves in the past 2 years but I wouldn't put it past one of them to succeed.
    In my defense the bowl is usually in the corner and away from the outlet and power strip but one of them insists on dragging the bowl out for reasons unclear. Maybe I need something underneath to keep it in place and prevent it from flipping, although that hasn't happened yet.
    My cat will move his dish when he wants new water. Sometimes the water is perfectly fine. But he wants it fresher and topped off.

    My cat is pretty mad at me right now. I have not let him outside for a week. He has been making some new sounds. From really pissed to begging whimpering. I feel bad but he has to eat SO 50 food only. He has been hanging out somewhere else and eating other food. If they saw him with his bladder backed up into his kidneys and the tube stiched info his ass they might stop killing him?
    It's hard to watch. If it happens again he gets put to sleep. And that would just crush me.
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

  21. #5746
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    19,114
    Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    Oooof, vibes KQ, we went through a phase of this with Ugly where he couldn't go more than a couple weeks without getting a gnarly abscess. Sucks to have to dose them with antibiotics too, they get very resentful after a while...
    The key to calming Ugly down seems to have been a combination of cold weather and him becoming a fatass. He barely leaves his bed now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    ^ Sweet!

    Sorry to hear that about Milo, KQ.
    Unfortunately his fever is still high but he does seem a little more alert. Gave him an osnoir about and hour ago. Hoping it helps. He is currently hiding in the closet and cries if he things I'm going to pick him up.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis


    Kindness is a bridge between all people

    Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

  22. #5747
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Verdi NV
    Posts
    8,890
    Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Unfortunately his fever is still high but he does seem a little more alert. Gave him an osnoir about and hour ago. Hoping it helps. He is currently hiding in the closet and cries if he things I'm going to pick him up.
    Where was the abscess? The vet drained it correct?
    I had a cat get a bad one on her face. It popped and put goo everywhere. Vet ended up putting stiches on her face.
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

  23. #5748
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    19,114
    Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    Where was the abscess? The vet drained it correct?
    I had a cat get a bad one on her face. It popped and put goo everywhere. Vet ended up putting stiches on her face.
    Has not abscessed. Bite is on his back straddling his spine between his hips.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis


    Kindness is a bridge between all people

    Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

  24. #5749
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SLC burbs
    Posts
    2,558
    Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Has not abscessed. Bite is on his back straddling his spine between his hips.
    Might be really diffuse and hard to notice? Depending on where Ugly gets bitten he doesn't really swell up and the abcess is hard to notice. The last one I drained from him was barely detectable by touch but must have covered his entire right flank. The only evidence of a problem was his demeanor, 2 puncture wounds behind his soulder, and his side feeling really warm to the touch.
    I've learned my lesson with him so I scruffed his ass and plopped him in the sink, picked the only slightly swollen spot, cleaned it with alcohol, and barely touched it with the scalpel. I got a real fountain of puss out of there and it took 20 minutes to get it all out using warm compresses and some massaging and squeezing. I was able to push foulness out that was collecting under the skin 5-6" away from the incision.
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

  25. #5750
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Verdi NV
    Posts
    8,890
    Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Has not abscessed. Bite is on his back straddling his spine between his hips.
    Dam. So he has an internal infection you can't drain. And it's wreaking havock in the cat. Sounds like it could get expensive
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Similar Threads

  1. Mammoth Mini Pics- 08
    By bklyn in forum General Ski / Snowboard Discussion
    Replies: 245
    Last Post: 05-21-2008, 03:09 PM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-15-2008, 08:17 AM
  3. Photo TR: The Week of the Storm: Day 3
    By iskibc in forum General Ski / Snowboard Discussion
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 05-03-2007, 10:58 AM
  4. a fake reporter in the white house press corps?
    By wookalar in forum General Ski / Snowboard Discussion
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 02-12-2005, 11:52 PM
  5. Stoke of the Week - Snow & Sunlight
    By H-man in forum TGR Forum Archives
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 05-10-2004, 09:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •