Page 230 of 345 FirstFirst ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... LastLast
Results 5,726 to 5,750 of 8607

Thread: Kitty Stoke

,Name:  20210221_152012.jpeg
Views: 605
Size:  67.9 KB

That is a healthy coat!

Living the hard life:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20210220_045531454.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	1.86 MB 
ID:	364493

Hiding in nooks:

Name:	PXL_20210223_162311507.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	1.55 MB 
ID:	364494

She spent 15 minutes in there this morning dipping her paw in the water and splashing around...
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    Living the hard life:

Hiding in nooks:

She spent 15 minutes in there this morning dipping her paw in the water and splashing around...
    Water + cat + electrical outlet = ??
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    I hate to agree with you, ever. However I think we found common, er, ground. Heh.

Well, we do have too many cats...

But, I never really thought of the issue actually. The 4 of them (and the dog) have managed not to fry themselves in the past 2 years but I wouldn't put it past one of them to succeed.
    In my defense the bowl is usually in the corner and away from the outlet and power strip but one of them insists on dragging the bowl out for reasons unclear. Maybe I need something underneath to keep it in place and prevent it from flipping, although that hasn't happened yet.
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

Living the hard life:

Hiding in nooks:

Own your fail. ~Jer~

I mean... I *guess* maybe that's comfortable? Dumbass...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kitteh17.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	154.1 KB 
ID:	364546  

Ugh... just dropped Milo off at the vet. Temp over 106. 2nd time in less than a month he's gotten into a fight that ended up with an infection.

Not sure who he's fighting with. Could be one of two stays (new one showed up yesterday, a beautiful seal point) or possibly Mischa the shop cat. They cannot agree to disagree.

Sigh... poor Mi-Mi
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Oooof, vibes KQ, we went through a phase of this with Ugly where he couldn't go more than a couple weeks without getting a gnarly abscess. Sucks to have to dose them with antibiotics too, they get very resentful after a while...
    The key to calming Ugly down seems to have been a combination of cold weather and him becoming a fatass. He barely leaves his bed now.

Name:	20210211_125044.jpg 
Size:	1.00 MB 
ID:	364704Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210218_154919.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	924.8 KB 
ID:	364705Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210219_142235.jpg 
Size:	830.6 KB 
ID:	364706Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210221_134905.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	938.8 KB 
ID:	364707Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210223_171910.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	836.5 KB 
ID:	364708
    Florence Nightingale's Stormtrooper

Oh, hey. We know you were only coming to adopt these two male cats but, we have this little female from a different litter who's of similar age...

Response from one of my co-workers later on: Wait, what? You adopted three cats? What are you, dumb?

Answer: self evident.
    Florence Nightingale's Stormtrooper

Beautiful, they even matched the paint job!

Jenny is growing so fast.
    Eats like a pig.
    Poops like a medium size dog
    Farts like my boyfriend.
    And shines like a diamond.

^ Sweet!

Sorry to hear that about Milo, KQ.

Quote Originally Posted by nutmegchoi View Post
    Jenny is growing so fast.
    Eats like a pig.
    Poops like a medium size dog
    Farts like my boyfriend.
    And shines like a diamond.

Lulz. Different diet perhaps?

Well, we do have too many cats...

But, I never really thought of the issue actually. The 4 of them (and the dog) have managed not to fry themselves in the past 2 years but I wouldn't put it past one of them to succeed.
    In my defense the bowl is usually in the corner and away from the outlet and power strip but one of them insists on dragging the bowl out for reasons unclear. Maybe I need something underneath to keep it in place and prevent it from flipping, although that hasn't happened yet.
    My cat will move his dish when he wants new water. Sometimes the water is perfectly fine. But he wants it fresher and topped off.

My cat is pretty mad at me right now. I have not let him outside for a week. He has been making some new sounds. From really pissed to begging whimpering. I feel bad but he has to eat SO 50 food only. He has been hanging out somewhere else and eating other food. If they saw him with his bladder backed up into his kidneys and the tube stiched info his ass they might stop killing him?
    It's hard to watch. If it happens again he gets put to sleep. And that would just crush me.
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Oooof, vibes KQ, we went through a phase of this with Ugly where he couldn't go more than a couple weeks without getting a gnarly abscess. Sucks to have to dose them with antibiotics too, they get very resentful after a while...
    The key to calming Ugly down seems to have been a combination of cold weather and him becoming a fatass. He barely leaves his bed now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    ^ Sweet!

Sorry to hear that about Milo, KQ.
    Unfortunately his fever is still high but he does seem a little more alert. Gave him an osnoir about and hour ago. Hoping it helps. He is currently hiding in the closet and cries if he things I'm going to pick him up.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Unfortunately his fever is still high but he does seem a little more alert. Gave him an osnoir about and hour ago. Hoping it helps. He is currently hiding in the closet and cries if he things I'm going to pick him up.
    Where was the abscess? The vet drained it correct?
    I had a cat get a bad one on her face. It popped and put goo everywhere. Vet ended up putting stiches on her face.
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Where was the abscess? The vet drained it correct?
    I had a cat get a bad one on her face. It popped and put goo everywhere. Vet ended up putting stiches on her face.
    Has not abscessed. Bite is on his back straddling his spine between his hips.

Might be really diffuse and hard to notice? Depending on where Ugly gets bitten he doesn't really swell up and the abcess is hard to notice. The last one I drained from him was barely detectable by touch but must have covered his entire right flank. The only evidence of a problem was his demeanor, 2 puncture wounds behind his soulder, and his side feeling really warm to the touch.
    I've learned my lesson with him so I scruffed his ass and plopped him in the sink, picked the only slightly swollen spot, cleaned it with alcohol, and barely touched it with the scalpel. I got a real fountain of puss out of there and it took 20 minutes to get it all out using warm compresses and some massaging and squeezing. I was able to push foulness out that was collecting under the skin 5-6" away from the incision.

Dam. So he has an internal infection you can't drain. And it's wreaking havock in the cat. Sounds like it could get expensive
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Might be really diffuse and hard to notice? Depending on where Ugly gets bitten he doesn't really swell up and the abcess is hard to notice. The last one I drained from him was barely detectable by touch but must have covered his entire right flank. The only evidence of a problem was his demeanor, 2 puncture wounds behind his soulder, and his side feeling really warm to the touch.
    I've learned my lesson with him so I scruffed his ass and plopped him in the sink, picked the only slightly swollen spot, cleaned it with alcohol, and barely touched it with the scalpel. I got a real fountain of puss out of there and it took 20 minutes to get it all out using warm compresses and some massaging and squeezing. I was able to push foulness out that was collecting under the skin 5-6" away from the incision.
    TgAts fucgin nasty

Dam. So he has an internal infection you can't drain. And it's wreaking havock in the cat. Sounds like it could get expensive
    The Onsior broke his fever plus he's on antibiotics.

I may try to warm compress it later if he's game. Right now he's hiding in the closet because I just gave him his antibiotic.

Healing vibes KQ

Name:	IMG_1468.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	1.11 MB 
ID:	364933

Sugaree recharging her batteries after a morning 32 degree explore.
    That Don't Make No Sense