Page 272 of 345 FirstFirst ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... LastLast
Results 6,776 to 6,800 of 8602

Thread: Kitty Stoke

Thanks kid, I appreciate that.
    crab in my shoe mouth

condolences bf
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Sad times at the house of buttah. Our 16 year old girl is not well, she’s not really eating anymore and has zero energy. I just took this shot of her under one of our trees. Calling the vet tomorrow to make arrangements to have her put down. Mrs Flake is so attached this old gal, makes me so sad.
    Attachment 394545
    Better to end the suffering. You gonna try and get the vet to make a house call? You know why

Vibes to you and your family. This time in the pets life sucks very much
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Thanks y’all, yes I’d like the vet to come up to the house, it will be much easier on all of us. The 13 year old boy cat knows something is up, he’s the sweetest big guy, keeping an eye on her and giving her licks on her head and whatnot.
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    Sunbathing and getting filthy:

Attachment 394543

Attachment 394544
    Oh hell ya.

Sad times at the house of buttah. Our 16 year old girl is not well, she’s not really eating anymore and has zero energy. I just took this shot of her under one of our trees. Calling the vet tomorrow to make arrangements to have her put down. Mrs Flake is so attached this old gal, makes me so sad.
    Attachment 394545
    Fuck. That sucks. Sorry to hear. Got her favorite treats? Some salmon? Glad she's had you guys in her long life. I hope her journey across the rainbow bridge is smooth.

You guys are awesome, thanks again.
    crab in my shoe mouth

Goddam that sucks. I dread the day our boy heads down that path...

Vibes buttah. Getting teary eyed here. That kitty looks well loved.

Yeah, Mrs Flake picked a good one, she’s been an absolute joy to have around. She runs the house, very vocal little girl. She seems a little better this morning, eating some and drinking a lot of water. It’s so tough making the final decision. She’s a trooper.
    crab in my shoe mouth

Oh man, thanks for confirming my thoughts on this, we would hate to see her suffer. Thanks for the vibes, it’s really tough right now.
    Sorry dude...
    Our beautiful, wacky old rescue dog faded very quickly last year. She went from fine and sprightly to skin and bones in less than a week I waited one day too long, I could see it in her eyes that last morning and it still makes me choke up. Bring the cat in, hold her in your lap and say goodbye while she's still trying not after she has given up.

Thanks gl, I agree 100%. She’s all bones now, I need to sack up and do this.
    crab in my shoe mouth

Vibes buttah. Hang in there, man.

I'm nearly at that point with my brown kitty Lou.

Thanks again y’all. Made the call, we’re taking her in this afternoon. I’m a mess but it’s needs to happen today.
    crab in my shoe mouth

Sorry to hear this Buttah, best to you and the missus. I've had a couple dogs and cats die in my arms, but the toughest was taking our old cat to the vet to be put down.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Thanks dude, I feel like I’ve been punched in the gut. I keep asking myself if it’s the right thing to do. I know it is, but man it feels awful.
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Sorry to hear this Buttah, best to you and the missus. I've had a couple dogs and cats die in my arms, but the toughest was taking our old cat to the vet to be put down.
    Better yet, find a vet that will come to you. Our last three cats were put down at home. Much less traumatic for all

Yeah, Mrs Flake picked a good one, she’s been an absolute joy to have around. She runs the house, very vocal little girl. She seems a little better this morning, eating some and drinking a lot of water. It’s so tough making the final decision. She’s a trooper.
    Buttah, at about that age our Amber had similar issues/symtoms. Vet did tests and it turned out her kidneys were failing BUT with a special diet (dry food) she lived to 20, so if in the cards, have her checked out if not done so yet. Good luck Buttah.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Vibes dude, 16 years is a good chunk of time but nowhere near long enough.

Don't loose hope though, as liv2ski said those symptoms could be kidneys which could be manageable. We just went through the same thing with one of our ancient cats who's gotten emaciated and slow over the past few months. He won't touch most foods and sometimes gets dehydrated to the point where his eyes look sunken, it's spooky. I thought he could be his teeth but the vet said most likely kidneys and ran some tests. She said a special diet can work in cases and it's nothing exorbitantly priced or too complicated. Worth looking into.
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

Attachment 394545
    Hugs to you, your wife and the old gal.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Hugs to you, your wife and the old gal.
    Dido

You do what you got to do
    We have to make the hard decisions so our loved pets pass better than a wild animal
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Hey Butta, sorry to hear this. Here’s hoping for the best. My old guy is well past his prime and has deteriorating kidneys, but it’s being managed well with the right diet as others have said.

Good luck man.
    27° 18°

Don't really know what to add. Sorry you guys are going through this. What shitty situation.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	percy1.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	1.11 MB 
ID:	394641
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	percy2.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	432.3 KB 
ID:	394642

Percy the Cat lives at my buddies engineering office in downtown Smithers. He wanders the streets and visits local merchants and generally makes friends everywhere he goes. My buddy put a GPS on him to track his movements and Percy has his own instagram now. He dropped by my grade 7 classroom yesterday. Check Percy out at;

https://www.instagram.com/percy_insmithers/

or you can check out his movements at

https://my.tractive.com/p/a8c8ff9435

Vibes buttah - sad day anytime you have to say goodbye to a family member.