Page 311 of 345 FirstFirst ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... LastLast
Results 7,751 to 7,775 of 8612

Thread: Kitty Stoke

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    So if you don't turn on the light then you either piss in the general direction of where you guess the toilet is or you know where the toilet is enough to sit down. Nttawwt. I figured out the same in college when I got sick of cleaning up after myself. And now if I keep the light off I can try not to fully wake up. At least I don't have an angry cat in the sink. She just sneaks in the bedroom when I open the door and then howls angrily once unwittingly trapped in the bedroom when I go back to bed.
    I am proud sit-to-pee person at night. And during the day too, but especially at night, I'm way too wobbly when I'm half asleep and as you mentioned keeping the light off means you never truly wake yourself up.
    We also have issues with the dog or one of the 2 cats running into the bedroom the second the door is opened then changing their minds the second I'm back into bed.

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    I'm thinking a hilarious sink peeing episode.
    Oh man, I'd for sure lose my dong to a well placed claw if that happened. Hobbes is a very belligerent animal and she would not take kindly to being pissed on...
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

It's better to be pissed off then pissed on.

Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    I routinely get the piss scared out of me when I go to the bathroom in the middle of the night and Hobbes is in the sink. She knows I won't turn on the light so she waits til I'm in there before growling or hissing. I don't even need to touch her, my presence is enough.
    We then go through this routine where she demands water, I open the faucet, and it runs on her back for a while as she tries to position her fat rump so she can drink it. She usually gets a couple drops in before her paws get wet. That pisses her off so she hisses and jumps off. By that time I'm wide awake...
    Yup, loves to have the water turned on a trickle even if it flows over her back. Falls into the daughter’s bath on occasion too. I installed a laundry washbasin this weekend, and Kitty had to inspect. Put one of those rectangular buckets in the basin and ran a couple cm’s of water in there, and she jumped right in and drank away. Seems to have a fascination with water I did not expect.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Yeah - sink, front loader washer, bathtub......
    Left the dryer door open a moment while doing laundry and came back to kitty curled up in the warm clothes in the dryer. Took out the clothes (she swatted at me a couple times in annoyance), and then manually turned the drum slowly a few time to try and impress upon her the folly of such practice. Not sure I got my point across.

Never had a kitten in the house before (tons of barn cats growing up, but animals in the house other than goldfish or two were verboten), it’s been a bit of an eye-opener. The 5am wake-ups with her curling up ON my face, purring loudly and kneading are a mixed blessing.

I am proud sit-to-pee person at night. And during the day too, but especially at night, I'm way too wobbly when I'm half asleep and as you mentioned keeping the light off means you never truly wake yourself up.
    We also have issues with the dog or one of the 2 cats running into the bedroom the second the door is opened then changing their minds the second I'm back into bed.

Oh man, I'd for sure lose my dong to a well placed claw if that happened. Hobbes is a very belligerent animal and she would not take kindly to being pissed on...
    Requires Benny Hill yakety-sax.

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    Requires Benny Hill yakety-sax.

UK has been taking the vet's recommendation about hydration very seriously. Here is is camped by the drip system making sure none of that water goes to the cantaloupes:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20221012_155250336.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	2.13 MB 
ID:	429722
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

UK has been taking the vet's recommendation about hydration very seriously. Here is is camped by the drip system making sure none of that water goes to the cantaloupes:

Name:	PXL_20221012_155250336.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	2.13 MB 
ID:	429722
    UGLY!!!

And here I was thinking that cat didn't even drink water, and instead relied on motor oil for sustenance.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BCMtnHound View Post
    The 5am wake-ups with her curling up ON my face, purring loudly and kneading are a mixed blessing.
    5am would be awesome. Now that we have 2 indoor cats, the doggy doors are closed, so I am up at 2am-3am to take the pups out. Come back to bed and within about 5 minutes I feel Skye kneading the blanket. I will roll over and pet her for awhile before she falls to sleep up against me. I can't move for about an hour until she wakes up and moves.
    Needless to say, I love the animals more than a good nights sleep.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Name:	20221012_201121.jpeg 
Views:	36 
Size:	37.8 KB 
ID:	429753
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

^^^ looks so nice and soft until you notice the claw sticking up!

Keg-stand!!!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1149.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	1.50 MB 
ID:	429827

^^^ like every cat who wants to drink out of the sink there seems to be some challenges with actually getting some water

Upside-down Hobbes daring anyone in the house to touch her belly:

Name:	PXL_20221013_160228793.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	1.97 MB 
ID:	429918

Do it!!!

Wilma doing a cat keg stand

Name:  Wilma Sips.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  78.8 KB

We adopted these two a few weeks ago, here they are in one of the rare moments they're not chasing each other from one of the house to the other or rolling around on the floor.

Name:	IMG_8478 (2).jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	787.4 KB 
ID:	430082

So cute! Utterly harmless little angels, right?

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    So cute! Utterly harmless little angels, right?
    Now that they're getting bigger, there's some weight behind the two of them when they crash into things, they can make quite a racket at 4am.

Quote Originally Posted by refried View Post
    Now that they're getting bigger, there's some weight behind the two of them when they crash into things, they can make quite a racket at 4am.
    Two kittehs with teh zoomies at 4am is 4x the carnage of one lonely kitten. You need to capture footage.

Super cute cats Refied
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.

.........Name:  20221023_163319.jpeg
Views: 268
Size:  47.6 KB
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Catbird
    watch out for snakes

Name:	20221028_203201.jpeg 
Views:	61 
Size:	103.8 KB 
ID:	431582

Wow, I have never seen a cat be aggressive to a person like that. Shiiiiit.

It was there to drink milk and kick ass, and it was out of milk.

You know, if I didn't give Skye a little dish, with a wee bit of milk in it, when I get my coffee, she might kick my ass like that.