Page 185 of 345 FirstFirst ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,625 of 8607

Thread: Kitty Stoke

RIP Fluffles, and love and condolences to you Thaleia. What a magnificent cat. I'm sure he had a fantastic life.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    Anti Stoke warning.

RIP Fluffles the Magnificent. Since being diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor he had a couple weeks of a decent life. Self isolation life made it pretty easy to dedicate tons of time with him. There were days here I'd be at his side the entire day and night. Watching the symptoms develop and worsen was torture. By the end he was basically paralyzed and living on his favourite blanket on our bed. He was still enjoying cuddling and affection until Sunday, when his demeanor changed and he was no longer reacting to stimulus.

Monday he was euthanized.

RIP buddy, I will never forget you. He had a rock star sized personality, and lived for the excesses of life (huge appetite, bit of a catnip habit, always trying to hump Toki, too many late night six packs of kibble etc). Live fast die hard I guess.

Attachment 334737

And again massive props and respect to Hutash who made himself available to share his knowledge and wisdom. Total class act.
    Fuck. So sorry.

Vibes.
    I'll pour one out to Fluffles tonight and hug our 4 assholes cats for good measure.

Vibes
    watch out for snakes

I'm taking found ragdoll kitty down to my mom and dad in a couple weeks. Does anyone have any experience traveling with a cat on a flight? We've just ordered a soft-sided carrier that fits the dimensions listed on the airline site. Any tips?

p.s. sorry to hear about Fluffles.

We talk, Thaleia. You know where my head is at.

I've been a little down, thinking about ole Fluffs. I reckon he's Mack daddyin' around over on the other side now.

You made all the right moves.

Positive Irie to you my brother.

AD - Flown plenty with the kitkatz.

Leave the carrier around and let kitty get used to it a little. Maybe even put food/treats in it so familiarity is incentivized.
    You can take kitty for a lap in carrier, in car to see general attitude. My girl would hang and be quiet but want out.
    Try and get them to urinate before a flight. they can't hold it for too long. Get pet pads and line the carrier w/them if you can. They will pee in there. Been there.
    In an airport, use the family bathroom. Private and a lockable door. let the cat out for 5 minutes to stretch legs w/out fear of bolting away.
    Have some wet food to cut any stress. Most cats will chill with a gravy break.

I tend to sit by the window so no foot traffic past the carrier.

Once, The woman and her 7 year old son seated next to me, allowed me to take Farina out and she slept for 3 hrs, snuggled between me and the kids leg. He'd pet her gently every 10 minutes.
    That was a cool flight.

I've sat in DIA, DFW, Orlando, Dulles for hours with my kit on my lap passing the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    Vibes.
    I'll pour one out to Fluffles tonight and hug our 4 assholes cats for good measure.
    Right? Sitting here all choked up. So sorry for your loss Thaleia
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by Djongo Unchained View Post
    AD - Flown plenty with the kitkatz.

Leave the carrier around and let kitty get used to it a little. Maybe even put food/treats in it so familiarity is incentivized.
    You can take kitty for a lap in carrier, in car to see general attitude. My girl would hang and be quiet but want out.
    Try and get them to urinate before a flight. they can't hold it for too long. Get pet pads and line the carrier w/them if you can. They will pee in there. Been there.
    In an airport, use the family bathroom. Private and a lockable door. let the cat out for 5 minutes to stretch legs w/out fear of bolting away.
    Have some wet food to cut any stress. Most cats will chill with a gravy break.

I tend to sit by the window so no foot traffic past the carrier.

Once, The woman and her 7 year old son seated next to me, allowed me to take Farina out and she slept for 3 hrs, snuggled between me and the kids leg. He'd pet her gently every 10 minutes.
    That was a cool flight.

I've sat in DIA, DFW, Orlando, Dulles for hours with my kit on my lap passing the time.
    Thanks for the tips! This cat doesn't seem real excitable and I expect everything will go fine. The flight is Seattle to San Diego, so at least it's not really long. My mom is going to love this sweet cat!

Quote Originally Posted by tgapp View Post
    RIP Fluffles, and love and condolences to you Thaleia. What a magnificent cat. I'm sure he had a fantastic life.
    This. You were a good human to him

So sorry Thaleia!

When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

AD. Never let the cat out of the bag. Too bad you can’t keep it. Great cat.

RIP Fluffles

.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200715_184251.jpeg 
Views:	26 
Size:	110.9 KB 
ID:	334772

Unacceptable letting the Kitty Stoke fall to page 2. Up your game and post more pics.

TikTok is a little better because there's no music:

https://www.facebook.com/10000131237...0218861698496/
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

License and registration, meow.

alpinist kitty
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200717_081929.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	1.90 MB 
ID:	334898  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	omar.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	1.33 MB 
ID:	334907

A couple of Nice Fellas
    Buy the ticket...take the ride.

Thanks all for the kitty love.

It's official. She's deaf as fuck.

She tolerates that?!?!? Even if she is deaf, I can't see many cats tolerating that.

That made me laugh
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

She's always been a skittish ornery bitch and it only got worse when we had kids. She started losing her hearing a couple of years ago and hasn't been happier. The only problem is that she CAN'T CONTROL THE VOLUME OF HER VOICE.

Quote Originally Posted by YourMomJustCalled View Post
    SThe only problem is that she CAN'T CONTROL THE VOLUME OF HER VOICE.
    One of our cats is either completely deaf or completely senile. Most likely both. Same problem with volume control, he'll get lost in the hallway and start wailing continuously until I get out of the bedroom. Once he spots me he calms down but when it happens in the middle of the night it's shocking how loud it gets.
    I could never approach him with the vacuum though, he'd shit himself in fear (literally). He can't even be brushed so now I sneak up on him with scissors and take off 1 knot at a time. He's looking a bit ragged with all the bare spots but the tangles piss him off and HE SCREAMS EVEN MORE.