Page 198 of 345 FirstFirst ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... LastLast
Results 4,926 to 4,950 of 8612

Thread: Kitty Stoke

((((((hugs)))))) powbmps. Hoping for a good outcome. She could be like my Max. He got scared and went silent. Didn't find him for a day. Just kept calling until he finally got brave enough to answer me.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Vibes, powbmps. I love her catloaf pose. Beautiful girl.

I'm sure you know (and are doing) all of this, but just in case - leave something that smells like home outside in a safe place (a temporary cardboard box she can get into), along with her litter box and anything else that smells like safety to her near your back door. I hope she finds her way home.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0321.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	1.52 MB 
ID:	338754

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Anyone trading in cat belly futures?

It's dangerous.

Dad-dum-ching!

Vibes for seal-kitty. Hopefully she returns.

Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    Vibes for seal-kitty. Hopefully she returns.
    Boissal how is Ugly doing with his battle scars?

Powbmps - geez, I'm sure we are all feeling for you. That's tough.

If you can't confirm she's gone, don't stop looking.

Take laps in the 'hood, check the spca, ask neighbors... all the things you can think of. if she doesn't go out much, she could be holed up or taken in by someone.

Hoping beyond hope, mag.

Quote Originally Posted by Djongo Unchained View Post
    Powbmps - geez, I'm sure we are all feeling for you. That's tough.

If you can't confirm she's gone, don't stop looking.

Take laps in the 'hood, check the spca, ask neighbors... all the things you can think of. if she doesn't go out much, she could be holed up or taken in by someone.

Hoping beyond hope, mag.
    On a local lost pet FB page someone posted that they found their cat in a neighbor's van. It had gone exploring and been accidently been closed inside.

Check neighbor's outbuildings too.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by tgapp View Post
    Boissal how is Ugly doing with his battle scars?
    He's fine, covered in scabs but no lasting damage and he's barely uglier than he was a month ago.
    He's learned all the tricks to avoid the antibiotics though and I've basically given up. The last couple of attempts were a team effort with Ms Boissal, we'd wrap him in a towel first to immobilize the legs then scruff him and even then he'd trash so hard that 75% of the liquid would end up spilling on him or spat back in my face. I gave it a couple goes on my own and he got me really good on both hands with some deep scratches between my fingers. Might need ABX myself as a couple of the cuts are still red and swollen after 3 days. I bet the fucker watched some Game of Thrones and poisoned his claws to ensure that even if he loses the battle with me he still wins the war...

He does seem less inclined to wander in the neighbor's yard at least and is being very social lately. Old man Simon has noticed the weakness and gone after him a couple of times. Always kick a kitty when he's down seems to be a rule among feelines.

Powbmps, +1 on keeping up the hope. Spooked cats can be incredibly good at hiding and staying hidden. SealKitty may pop up out of nowhere at some point.

He's fine, covered in scabs but no lasting damage and he's barely uglier than he was a month ago.
    He's learned all the tricks to avoid the antibiotics though and I've basically given up. The last couple of attempts were a team effort with Ms Boissal, we'd wrap him in a towel first to immobilize the legs then scruff him and even then he'd trash so hard that 75% of the liquid would end up spilling on him or spat back in my face. I gave it a couple goes on my own and he got me really good on both hands with some deep scratches between my fingers. Might need ABX myself as a couple of the cuts are still red and swollen after 3 days. I bet the fucker watched some Game of Thrones and poisoned his claws to ensure that even if he loses the battle with me he still wins the war...

He does seem less inclined to wander in the neighbor's yard at least and is being very social lately. Old man Simon has noticed the weakness and gone after him a couple of times. Always kick a kitty when he's down seems to be a rule among feelines.

Powbmps, +1 on keeping up the hope. Spooked cats can be incredibly good at hiding and staying hidden. SealKitty may pop up out of nowhere at some point.
    Simon probably forgets what it's all about half way through.

I have better success using eydropper to admin liquid vs syringe

I gave it a couple goes on my own and he got me really good on both hands with some deep scratches between my fingers. Might need ABX myself as a couple of the cuts are still red and swollen after 3 days. I bet the fucker watched some Game of Thrones and poisoned his claws to ensure that even if he loses the battle with me he still wins the war...

Use this whenever you get a scratch and it will heal right up. Note: It will stain light clothing/towels. DO NOT get it in your eye.

Hibiclens Antiseptic Skin Cleanser

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    I have better success using eydropper to admin liquid vs syringe
    That's what the ABX bottle comes with. I just can't immobilize the head well enough to get the thing in his mouth, he's hard to scruff with the whole side of his face being torn up. It's impressive how strong cats are when they don't want to deal with your shit!

Good to see GiGi show belly. thats a good sign for shy cat.

Sorry to hear about missing cat. It helps to share your loss.

Mr Chao been going outside to pee and poop. He used to come in. It's a good sign that he is not as anxious.

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    Mr Chao been going outside to pee and poop. He used to come in. It's a good sign that he is not as anxious.
    I can relate, I only pee in the yard (to the great dismay of Ms Boissal) when I feel particularly relaxed

In all seriousness though, our senile cat does the same, if he's going through a bad phase he'll only piss inside (and usually not in the litter box). When he's in a zen phase he travels as far as the edge of the patio to do his thing. He usually get lots of pets and treats when he does but his brain is far too mushy by now to associate the reward with the behavior.
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    On a local lost pet FB page someone posted that they found their cat in a neighbor's van. It had gone exploring and been accidently been closed inside.

Check neighbor's outbuildings too.
    Outbuildings, oh Fkna...

My kitty Farina got enclosed in the shed/garage attached to the far end of the neighbor's house about 7pm. Dirt lane cul-de-sac. pretty safe.
    didn't come home all night and we had a routine so I was crushed the next morning. sitting outside, kinda crying.
    My neighbor comes over, a burly old mountaineer, famous firsts kinda guy and he says I got good news and I got bad news. Waddya want first.
    My brain exploding, i say good. He says Your cat is over at my house, you gotta see this. I'm over the moon, she's fine. Locked in by mistake...on the evening 'munk patrol.
    I get to her and we spend a while, joyous connecting.

I'm ready for anything, How bad can it be, now that my Farina is back?

He says she spent all last evening in here and was prancing around on the back of the '56 Porsche 356 Convertible trying to get up the gumption to leap through the tiny gap between the low wall and the roof. It's kinda scratched up. She was prolly spinning and standing trying to measure the 6 foot leap into an envelope sized gap. I bet she slept in it, the top was down.

Dang. Didn't see that one coming.

I offered him everything, he never asked for anything.

I would argue that he is the first american to ski something very steep, in the Tetons, for a commercially released film, somewhat limited though it was.

Sometimes we get them back.

Quote Originally Posted by Djongo Unchained View Post
    Outbuildings, oh Fkna...

My kitty Farina got enclosed in the shed/garage attached to the far end of the neighbor's house about 7pm. Dirt lane cul-de-sac. pretty safe.
    didn't come home all night and we had a routine so I was crushed the next morning. sitting outside, kinda crying.
    My neighbor comes over, a burly old mountaineer, famous firsts kinda guy and he says I got good news and I got bad news. Waddya want first.
    My brain exploding, i say good. He says Your cat is over at my house, you gotta see this. I'm over the moon, she's fine. Locked in by mistake...on the evening 'munk patrol.
    I get to her and we spend a while, joyous connecting.

I'm ready for anything, How bad can it be, now that my Farina is back?

He says she spent all last evening in here and was prancing around on the back of the '56 Porsche 356 Convertible trying to get up the gumption to leap through the tiny gap between the low wall and the roof. It's kinda scratched up. She was prolly spinning and standing trying to measure the 6 foot leap into an envelope sized gap. I bet she slept in it, the top was down.

Dang. Didn't see that one coming.

I offered him everything, he never asked for anything.

I would argue that he is the first american to ski something very steep, in the Tetons, for a commercially released film, somewhat limited though it was.

Sometimes we get them back.
    Great story. Classy dude.
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

Big long couch empty except for a very small pile of folded clean laundry at one end. Miss Mayhem roughed it all up to make a roost and is now passed out. No pics because the pile of cat and clothing contains some of my wife's underwear.

Vibes to powbmps & family. I take it Sebastian didn’t return. Heartbreaking to have that happen.

Trying to convince the birds to taste the black corn with his lordship UK getting in the way demanding to be petted:

Name:	IMG_20200902_194941.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	1.85 MB 
ID:	338966

In the end he's the only one who tried the corn.

Name:	IMG_20200902_195051.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	2.22 MB 
ID:	338967

Name:	MVIMG_20200903_171337.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	1.72 MB 
ID:	338970
    I see hydraulic turtles.

Had a dream last night I was at my Grandmother's house from way back when and there were two little kittens sleeping on the rug. Gram wasn't a cat person so I was surprised and wondered where they came from which sent me looking around the house. I went to the laudry room and opened the back door and in streamed dozens and dozens of kittens. LOL! There are fluffy and rolie-polie and most were orange.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Had a dream last night I was at my Grandmother's house from way back when and there were two little kittens sleeping on the rug. Gram wasn't a cat person so I was surprised and wondered where they came from which sent me looking around the house. I went to the laudry room and opened the back door and in streamed dozens and dozens of kittens. LOL! There are fluffy and rolie-polie and most were orange.
    You should stop sleeping in the same room as your cats for a while. You know they leave their bodies when they sleep, right?

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    You should stop sleeping in the same room as your cats for a while. You know they leave their bodies when they sleep, right?
    This. You're a victim of kitty voodoo. Be careful, they'll take you into the furry realm and you'll never leave.
    Which, given the current state of the real world, doesn't sound half bad. Although the kind of ginger avalanche you describe is a bit anxiety-inducing