Page 97 of 345 FirstFirst ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,425 of 8612

Thread: Kitty Stoke

^^ Seriously considering the first one.. Sorry to hear about your loss KQ.

Vibes KQ. Losing kittehs is rough. They leave behind a void that is considerably larger than their size.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190726_124358947.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	1.00 MB 
ID:	289483

Kitteh found a hiding spot.
    I see hydraulic turtles.

For the black cat lover in your life (I'm looking at you Nutmegchoi ):

BIG KID'S KEDS X KATE SPADE NEW YORK CAT DOUBLE DECKER SNEAKER

Edit/Add: ... they are for children. I thought "big kids" was just a play on words because they are whimsical.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Name:	20190727_215824.jpeg 
Views:	30 
Size:	67.7 KB 
ID:	289578
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Handsome cats there. Full grown.

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    Handsome cats there. Full grown.
    can you believe they will be 2yo next month?!!!

What? 2 years already?

Time flies by.

They look healthy and contented.
    watch out for snakes

Name:	IMG_20190728_212022178.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	1.36 MB 
ID:	289599

It's a trap!
    I see hydraulic turtles.

You get exactly 2 pets, on the 3rd pet I scratch the shit outta u

Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    You get exactly 2 pets, on the 3rd pet I scratch the shit outta u
    SO that's the weird thing. I go four four and could probably get 10. She doesn't flinch. This kitten is learning how to be a cat from our dog. That's my best guess. Plus, kitty belly is soooo soft and irresistible. I know. I'm playing with fire. Any other cat that and you are absolutely correct, at four you are probably going to need stitches.
    I see hydraulic turtles.

Puff Daddy!

Chasing the new girl. Opened a can of whoop-ass on her. Integration may not work. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190729_194003.jpeg 
Views:	26 
Size:	221.3 KB 
ID:	289686

something is there

Name:	87QHcWy.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	609.4 KB 
ID:	289700

maybe we just chill instead of killing it

Name:	nfXTxMp.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	1.37 MB 
ID:	289701

I here it again

Name:	W9v0Qvz.jpg 
Size:	1.14 MB 
ID:	289702
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by SB View Post
    something is there

Name:	87QHcWy.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	609.4 KB 
ID:	289700

maybe we just chill instead of killing it

Name:	nfXTxMp.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	1.37 MB 
ID:	289701

I here it again

Name:	W9v0Qvz.jpg 
Size:	1.14 MB 
ID:	289702

such cuties!
    Last edited by KQ; 07-30-2019 at 08:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    SO that's the weird thing. I go four four and could probably get 10. She doesn't flinch. This kitten is learning how to be a cat from our dog. That's my best guess. Plus, kitty belly is soooo soft and irresistible. I know. I'm playing with fire. Any other cat that and you are absolutely correct, at four you are probably going to need stitches.
    The most evil and anti-social of my kittehs does something similar. She's always lounging around with her orange belly out and on the very rare occasions she lets me get close she tolerates anything, from belly rubs to follow on kitty motorboating (creepy I know). She looks pissed while it's happening but shes acts as if paralyzed until I stop. Then she runs away and hisses at me for good measure. Magical kitty belly.

Square is the best cat

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Obviously as a cat he knows he's not supposed to bring it all the way back. He'll play the game but he's not going to make it easy for you...

Ugly Kitty got in another fight and is all torn up again. It happens every couple of months and I doubt it's another cat given the damage. We have a resident raccoon who went after one of our older kittys last year (actually saw it happen), it only lasted a few seconds but he managed to poop himself in fear and had to go to the vet for stitches. UK probably goes at the coon without fear and gives as much as he receives. He comes home with the nastiest wounds and is really tolerant about being cleaned up as long as I don't try to restrain him. He had a nasty puncture right over his eye which got infected, had to drain it 3 times a day and give him antibiotics. He also lost a chunk of his lip and some whiskers. Warrior cat will go to war I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    Obviously as a cat he knows he's not supposed to bring it all the way back. He'll play the game but he's not going to make it easy for you....
    True, but he does bring it ll the way back a good number of times. He makes Chao really nervous/jealous.

Obviously as a cat he knows he's not supposed to bring it all the way back. He'll play the game but he's not going to make it easy for you...

Ugly Kitty got in another fight and is all torn up again. It happens every couple of months and I doubt it's another cat given the damage. We have a resident raccoon who went after one of our older kittys last year (actually saw it happen), it only lasted a few seconds but he managed to poop himself in fear and had to go to the vet for stitches. UK probably goes at the coon without fear and gives as much as he receives. He comes home with the nastiest wounds and is really tolerant about being cleaned up as long as I don't try to restrain him. He had a nasty puncture right over his eye which got infected, had to drain it 3 times a day and give him antibiotics. He also lost a chunk of his lip and some whiskers. Warrior cat will go to war I guess...
    Surprised a cat could survive a fight with a raccoon. Do you have Great Horned owls? They will take or try to take cats. I saw a cat once that lived to tell after a Great Horned attack. He was pretty cut up but intact unlike what I would expect from a raccoon.

Had to very loud Great Horned owls in the trees right outside my bedroom last night. One was barking so deep and loud it sounded like a dog. They have an amazing range of sounds they make depending on the season (i.e. mating). Cool birds. I was glad that all my cats were in for the night. I'm pretty sure that is what got my little guy Marty.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Surprised a cat could survive a fight with a raccoon. Do you have Great Horned owls? They will take or try to take cats. I saw a cat once that lived to tell after a Great Horned attack. He was pretty cut up but intact unlike what I would expect from a raccoon.

Had to very loud Great Horned owls in the trees right outside my bedroom last night. One was barking so deep and loud it sounded like a dog. They have an amazing range of sounds they make depending on the season (i.e. mating). Cool birds. I was glad that all my cats were in for the night. I'm pretty sure that is what got my little guy Marty.
    Never seen owls out and about in SLC but it's possible. If it's not a raccoon there's another cat out there who's probably looking equally rough. Maybe they'll get over each other at some point?

Back home my neighbor had chickens and an eagle was regularly grabbing one for lunch. He put some netting over their enclosure and the eagle responded by taking his cat. The cat was trashing around and got dropped from a significant height. He ran back inside with a bunch of nasty puncture wounds but lived to tell the tale...

Never seen owls out and about in SLC but it's possible. If it's not a raccoon there's another cat out there who's probably looking equally rough. Maybe they'll get over each other at some point?

Back home my neighbor had chickens and an eagle was regularly grabbing one for lunch. He put some netting over their enclosure and the eagle responded by taking his cat. The cat was trashing around and got dropped from a significant height. He ran back inside with a bunch of nasty puncture wounds but lived to tell the tale...
    So they DO always land on their feet...

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    So they DO always land on their feet...
    Mostly. When on of my kitteh's was really little she fell down the laundry chute and landed on her ass. It broke her tail and she's been an absolute monster ever since...
    Incidentally I've never seen chickens fly as well as when the eagle was chasing them. They were much more bird-like than usual.

Mostly. When on of my kitteh's was really little she fell down the laundry chute and landed on her ass. It broke her tail and she's been an absolute monster ever since...
    Incidentally I've never seen chickens fly as well as when the eagle was chasing them. They were much more bird-like than usual.
    It just requires the proper motivation.

Name:	20190801_085712.jpeg 
Views:	27 
Size:	201.4 KB 
ID:	289878

Just look at those faces, you know they were talking about you before you showed up.