Page 261 of 345 FirstFirst ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... LastLast
Results 6,501 to 6,525 of 8602

Thread: Kitty Stoke

Ms Boissal did a thorough house and garden search and came back empty handed. I think if he were in the house we'd hear him wailing, he starts making tortured sad cat noises after a couple minutes alone... I'm worried he somehow went further than usual on his circuit and got hopelessly lost. Hopefully a neighbor finds him, he's chipped and has a collar.
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    Ms Boissal did a thorough house and garden search and came back empty handed. I think if he were in the house we'd hear him wailing, he starts making tortured sad cat noises after a couple minutes alone... I'm worried he somehow went further than usual on his circuit and got hopelessly lost. Hopefully a neighbor finds him, he's chipped and has a collar.
    Do you have a neighborhood FB page you can post on to let people know to be on the lookout? Maybe put his litter box outside - I've heard that can help them smell their way home.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Do you have a neighborhood FB page you can post on to let people know to be on the lookout? Maybe put his litter box outside - I've heard that can help them smell their way home.
    Good call on the neighborhood internet stuff. Maybe Nextdoor will actually be useful for something!
    As for the litter box, the entire house is a litter box for him. He's been peeing wherever for a couple of years now, it's been hell.
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

Good call on the neighborhood internet stuff. Maybe Nextdoor will actually be useful for something!
    As for the litter box, the entire house is a litter box for him. He's been peeing wherever for a couple of years now, it's been hell.
    One other thing - check neighbor's out buildings. Sometimes they wander in for a nap and get shut in. I've seen it happen with cars too - person unloading groceries, cat wanders in, person takes last bag and shuts the door.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Djongo Unchained View Post
    That couch looks luxe.
    Ha ! I see what you did there…

Quote Originally Posted by Djongo Unchained View Post
    Last time I saw that table it was beneath a variety of greens...
    You, me, and SFB. Green leafy material given to us by Bobby Baker himself. Good times…

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0208.JPG 
Views:	42 
Size:	474.0 KB 
ID:	385680

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Ha ! I see what you did there…

You, me, and SFB. Green leafy material given to us by Bobby Baker himself. Good times…
    She's so good to me
    When I pack a fresh bowl I clean the screen
    Don't get me stirred up
    The smoke, through the bubbling water
    Is makin' it pure so I got ta

Take my hit and hold it
    Just like Chong
    I get the bowl and I reload it
    Get my four footer and bring it on
    As I take hits from the bong

Peanut taking a break from sleeping on the dog's bed

Kitty Stoke

Well old man Artie is missing. Hasn't been seen since the morning after I took the picture. He never goes more than 30' from the house and I can't remember not seeing his ass for more than an hour at a time so we're worried. The neighbor claims she saw him across the street yesterday which would be a major even for him, I don't think I've ever seen him go halfway down the driveway. He's completely senile and rather uncoordinated so 36 hours MIA doesn't bode well. Are cats like elephants, going away and hiding when they know it's their time?
    Yes, cats go find a place to pass. Bones the first went and found a place in the yard and was curled up. I selfishly brought him back in and he passed a couple hours later. If he’s gone that way be grateful he went on his own terms.

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    Peanut taking a break from sleeping on the dog's bed
    so much like my Alice! Miss you old girl.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_001115.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	1.67 MB 
ID:	385684

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    Yes, cats go find a place to pass. Bones the first went and found a place in the yard and was curled up. I selfishly brought him back in and he passed a couple hours later. If he’s gone that way be grateful he went on his own terms.
    I approve of his decision but Ms Boissal is going to be crushed over not knowing. She got him and his littermate as tiny kittens and they've been with her for 14 years. Her animals are her world, as evidenced by the fact that I'm #15 in the order of who matters at the house. After 1 dog, 4 cats, and 9 chickens.

I approve of his decision but Ms Boissal is going to be crushed over not knowing. She got him and his littermate as tiny kittens and they've been with her for 14 years. Her animals are her world, as evidenced by the fact that I'm #15 in the order of who matters at the house. After 1 dog, 4 cats, and 9 chickens.
    any word on Artie?

any word on Artie?
    This.

Beetle does like his 'shroom.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Beetle does like his 'shroom.
    That's so funny! He holds it by the stem so he can rabbit kick the cap.

That's so funny! He holds it by the stem so he can rabbit kick the cap.
    That's not a rabbit???

any word on Artie?
    Bump.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    That's not a rabbit???
    If he is... he's a cannibal.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    If he is... he's a cannibal.
    LOL! Come on... you know that kind of kicking is called "rabbit kicking."

How are the toys holding up to the abuse? Fuzzy but still solid?

LOL! Come on... you know that's kind of kicking is called "rabbit kicking."

How are the toys holding up to the abuse? Fuzzy but still solid?
    Yep - solid. I've trimmed the 'shroom a couple times now and the weed leaf once. He seems to prefer the 'shroom for whatever reason...

Artie is still MIA. We called all the shelters and the humane society so they have his chip number. Posts are up on every lost pet app I could think of and in the neighborhood FB and nextdoor groups. I printed color flyers with promise of a reward and stuffed about 50 mailboxes, talking to the people when they were home. The rest of the fliers are posted all over the neighborhood and everyone in a radius of 15 houses has now heard of the geriatric lost cat who will wail at the door. We scoured the inside of the house, looking into every hole and nook. I trimmed a whole lot of bushes around the yard so I could crawl underneath and look for him, nothing. The last 3 nights I've been doing laps around the neighborhood on the bike, riding slowly while shaking a mason jar full of food and calling his name. Lap at dusk, lap before going to bed, the only cats I managed to attract are my own. Ugly will appear out of thing air at the sound of food and I have to ride back home and lock him in before I can resume my rounds...

I'm not optimistic at this point. He either found a really sneaky spot to crawl into and die or he got hit by a car and somebody dumped him in a trashcan. No knowing is really hard, I'd give good $$$ to know what happened, even if it's to find out he's dead. Ms Boissal is wrecked, he's been with her for 15 years and having him disappear is worse than knowing he's dead. The other cats are being super needy too, especially his brother. Shitty deal.

Fuk man. Real vibes to you and Ms
    I get that not knowing is incredibly hard.
    This thread is full of stoke but then sometimes it has heartbreak 😔

Artie is still MIA. We called all the shelters and the humane society so they have his chip number. Posts are up on every lost pet app I could think of and in the neighborhood FB and nextdoor groups. I printed color flyers with promise of a reward and stuffed about 50 mailboxes, talking to the people when they were home. The rest of the fliers are posted all over the neighborhood and everyone in a radius of 15 houses has now heard of the geriatric lost cat who will wail at the door. We scoured the inside of the house, looking into every hole and nook. I trimmed a whole lot of bushes around the yard so I could crawl underneath and look for him, nothing. The last 3 nights I've been doing laps around the neighborhood on the bike, riding slowly while shaking a mason jar full of food and calling his name. Lap at dusk, lap before going to bed, the only cats I managed to attract are my own. Ugly will appear out of thing air at the sound of food and I have to ride back home and lock him in before I can resume my rounds...

I'm not optimistic at this point. He either found a really sneaky spot to crawl into and die or he got hit by a car and somebody dumped him in a trashcan. No knowing is really hard, I'd give good $$$ to know what happened, even if it's to find out he's dead. Ms Boissal is wrecked, he's been with her for 15 years and having him disappear is worse than knowing he's dead. The other cats are being super needy too, especially his brother. Shitty deal.
    That sucks. Vibes

I know the feeling. You worry. And then they just come home like it was no big deal
    Until they don’t
    He’ll show up for some snuggles
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

++++Vibes++++

Been there more than I care to remember.

I'm so sorry Boissal. Been thinking of you and Artie all day long. 15 years is an incredible amount of time - unfortunately, that doesn't make things any easier.

Lots of good vibes your way.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone.
    Ms Boissal is entering a hard phase with the pets, a 13 yo big dog and 2 15 yo cats. There's going to be some heartbreak...