Page 251 of 264 FirstFirst ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... LastLast
Results 6,251 to 6,275 of 6588

Thread: Kitty Stoke

  1. #6251
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Where the sheets have no stains
    Posts
    16,792
    Not worried about the lack of teeth. 13-15 seems pretty mature for a cat that has lived her entire life outside. Even when its -15 out she doesn't like to spend the night inside the house.

    ETA: How do folks think such a cat will handle the idea of an apprentice Garage Cat?
    Last edited by Bunion 2020; 07-22-2021 at 06:08 PM.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

  2. #6252
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Verdi NV
    Posts
    9,222
    I was doing the math today this guy is at least 16 years old. Possibly a bit older
    I’m lucky to have him around
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B6424C86-02B4-4AD5-9E0C-81D0AF9E0F88.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	586.2 KB 
ID:	380170
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

  3. #6253
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Gallatin County
    Posts
    1,114
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    ETA: How do folks think such a cat will handle the idea of an apprentice Garage Cat?
    Cats will sort out the situation and if the "apprentice" is young enough he/she/them will accept the understudy role until the chance to be "top cat" arises.

  4. #6254
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    136
    Thank you KQ! Cat toys received. Thank you so much for the dried catnip!

    It's funny, we only have one catnip toy, old, store bought, I can barely smell it. This catnip you sent is potent! Tigger came into the house soon after the mail came and he started sniffing the air. I put a toy on the floor for him and he jumped and flinched when he got close!

    Tabby likes to stay outdoors, but she happened to come in for snacks at about that time and she actually physically jumped when she smelled it. Then she couldn't stay away and she started salivating.

    Here's Tigger playing with his new toy:



    I'll try to get better pictures and post them.

    Thank you so much, KQ!!! There's some very happy kitties here.

  5. #6255
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    20,289
    Quote Originally Posted by Fofo View Post
    Thank you KQ! Cat toys received. Thank you so much for the dried catnip!

    It's funny, we only have one catnip toy, old, store bought, I can barely smell it. This catnip you sent is potent! Tigger came into the house soon after the mail came and he started sniffing the air. I put a toy on the floor for him and he jumped and flinched when he got close!

    Tabby likes to stay outdoors, but she happened to come in for snacks at about that time and she actually physically jumped when she smelled it. Then she couldn't stay away and she started salivating.

    Here's Tigger playing with his new toy:



    I'll try to get better pictures and post them.

    Thank you so much, KQ!!! There's some very happy kitties here.
    LOL!! He looks stoned. I love that red plum color. It's perfect for that 70s flower power toy.

    If you want to plant the dried stuff I would suggest using a trowel to make a 2" deep trench then break the flower head along the length of the trench and cover it over. The stuff is a weed and grows in any type of soil or gravel. I have it everywhere from my veggie garden to flower beds to gravel drives. It's pretty hardy but I do water it - not a lot but I give it a drink. It can take abuse from not watering and will come back if it's still green. Transplants well too - again, it will look like crap when you do but just keep it moist and it will bounce back. For harvesting you want to wait until 2/3rds of the blooms have opened then cut it about 2" from the ground.

    Edit/Add: you can plant it in pots too but if it's in the ground or raised beds it's easier for the kitties to help themselves when they feel like a little niosh. Mine like to sleep in it and who can blame therm?
    Last edited by KQ; 07-24-2021 at 10:27 AM.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis


    Kindness is a bridge between all people

    Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

  6. #6256
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    136

    Kitty Stoke

    Oh, yeah, after playing with the toy he had a snack and took a nap. I was like, "yeah, totally understand you"

    Thank you for the growing tips! Fofette will have fun germinating the seeds and transplanting them.

    Sylvester is the one who really got into the toys and has been enjoying some long play sessions!




  7. #6257
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    20,289
    Quote Originally Posted by Fofo View Post


    Far away eyes.


    Now that I've said that^ I've got to include this:

    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis


    Kindness is a bridge between all people

    Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

  8. #6258
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    20,289
    Silver Cloud Cat Sanctuary adoption day at PetSmart. So many cuties!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210724_131109.jpeg 
Views:	56 
Size:	157.7 KB 
ID:	380379Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210724_131120.jpeg 
Views:	57 
Size:	98.8 KB 
ID:	380380
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis


    Kindness is a bridge between all people

    Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

  9. #6259
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Wa wa..tatic
    Posts
    3,671
    So how many more cats in the KQ clan?

  10. #6260
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    20,289
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Joe View Post
    So how many more cats in the KQ clan?
    LOL!! None. I've learned that I don't need to seek out cats. They find my farm just fine on their own.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis


    Kindness is a bridge between all people

    Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

  11. #6261
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Westchester, New York
    Posts
    4,237
    Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Silver Cloud Cat Sanctuary adoption day at PetSmart. So many cuties!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210724_131109.jpeg 
Views:	56 
Size:	157.7 KB 
ID:	380379Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210724_131120.jpeg 
Views:	57 
Size:	98.8 KB 
ID:	380380
    I would not be able to walk out without cat in each arm.

  12. #6262
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    20,289
    Zen Kittehs

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210725_065104.jpeg 
Views:	42 
Size:	107.9 KB 
ID:	380446Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210725_102608.jpeg 
Views:	41 
Size:	110.3 KB 
ID:	380447
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis


    Kindness is a bridge between all people

    Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

  13. #6263
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    BoZone
    Posts
    533
    Monday....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	omar paw.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	1.40 MB 
ID:	380574
    Buy the ticket...take the ride.

  14. #6264
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    At the beach
    Posts
    15,972
    TG naps all day with mommy's wacky weeds.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210726_144658_resized (002).jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	800.7 KB 
ID:	380575
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

  15. #6265
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    20,289
    Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    TG naps all day with mommy's wacky weeds.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210726_144658_resized (002).jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	800.7 KB 
ID:	380575
    Kitteh needs some nip!
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis


    Kindness is a bridge between all people

    Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

  16. #6266
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    SLC, Utah
    Posts
    2,282
    Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    TG naps all day with mommy's wacky weeds.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210726_144658_resized (002).jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	800.7 KB 
ID:	380575
    What a beautiful floof

    Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

  17. #6267
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    in the trench
    Posts
    13,478
    Busted by the boss

    https://www.instagram.com/reel/CRz5p...dium=copy_link

    Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

  18. #6268
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Imaginationland
    Posts
    4,125
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210726_185418.jpeg 
Views:	30 
Size:	94.2 KB 
ID:	380640

  19. #6269
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    SLC, Utah
    Posts
    2,282
    hidden kitty

    @kq are you still doing catnip toys for donations??

    asking for teh kitties

    Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

  20. #6270
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    20,289
    Quote Originally Posted by tgapp View Post
    hidden kitty

    @kq are you still doing catnip toys for donations??

    asking for teh kitties
    Sure thing! I make them to order so choose whichever one(s) you want and PM me your info. Be sure and indicate if you want a specific solid color or blend otherwise I go with what I'm feeling.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis


    Kindness is a bridge between all people

    Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

  21. #6271
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    13,763
    Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 89
Size:  50.9 KB
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

  22. #6272
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    on the banks of Fish Creek
    Posts
    4,367
    You got too much time on your hands there Mr…

  23. #6273
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    At the beach
    Posts
    15,972
    TG sits on my lap as often as I will let her. I was trying to get a picture of her lying down, but she kept standing on me.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210727_135959 (002).jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	868.9 KB 
ID:	380664
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

  24. #6274
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    SLC, Utah
    Posts
    2,282
    Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    TG sits on my lap as often as I will let her. I was trying to get a picture of her lying down, but she kept standing on me.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210727_135959 (002).jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	868.9 KB 
ID:	380664
    Love that face L2S. She looks like she needs your attention!!

    And KQ, I'll DM you later today!!

    Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

  25. #6275
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    At the beach
    Posts
    15,972
    Quote Originally Posted by tgapp View Post
    Love that face L2S. She looks like she needs your attention!!

    Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
    Yup, she is my old kitty and she demands attention from me all day and night.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Similar Threads

  1. Mammoth Mini Pics- 08
    By bklyn in forum General Ski / Snowboard Discussion
    Replies: 245
    Last Post: 05-21-2008, 03:09 PM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-15-2008, 08:17 AM
  3. Photo TR: The Week of the Storm: Day 3
    By iskibc in forum General Ski / Snowboard Discussion
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 05-03-2007, 10:58 AM
  4. a fake reporter in the white house press corps?
    By wookalar in forum General Ski / Snowboard Discussion
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 02-12-2005, 11:52 PM
  5. Stoke of the Week - Snow & Sunlight
    By H-man in forum TGR Forum Archives
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 05-10-2004, 09:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •