Page 228 of 345 FirstFirst ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... LastLast
Results 5,676 to 5,700 of 8612

Thread: Kitty Stoke

That can’t be real.
    Photoshopped!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nutmegchoi View Post
    That can’t be real.
    Photoshopped!!!
    LOL!

For once I got lucky and nobody moved.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

KQ that photo is amazing! Wow!!

Such lovely kitties!

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Album cover!

our boy Argenta has discovered how the back door works, which is the only thing keeping him from a life of endless birds and bitches. we're doomed. send help.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Oh fuck. Install a round door knob ASAP. And lock the knife drawer and the gun cabinet.

Unreal. Kitty overlord in the making.
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    I'd step Gingerly...

Quote Originally Posted by Djongo Unchained View Post
    I'd step Gingerly...
    Har.

You joke but one of these days they will find me dead at the bottom of the stairs from those cats tripping me up.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Djongo Unchained View Post
    I'd step Gingerly...
    I see what you did there.

When I was a kid, one of our cats figured that levered doorknob out too, so my step-dad changed it to a round knob, and the cat would still try to open it which we found hilarious. Then we saw that the cat was trying to turn it. He actually understood how the new knob worked. He just didn't have thumbs. Smart little guy.

The Big Man getting his Sunday morning started, catnip toy and burlap.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1612705082.935340.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	1.83 MB 
ID:	361682
    crab in my shoe mouth

Lazy Sunday.

Not going anywhere soon on this Sunday morning. Livestock is going to have to wait for their breakfast

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210207_073712.jpeg 
Views:	51 
Size:	89.9 KB 
ID:	361692

Did someone say lazy Sunday?
    I see hydraulic turtles.

I want to touch that paw.

I want to pet his nose

Not going anywhere soon on this Sunday morning. Livestock is going to have to wait for their breakfast
    Do you have any room for your legs with those bitchy orange bedpigs or did you upgrade to a California king? They all look sooo cozy and happy <3

Quote Originally Posted by BeanDip4All View Post
    Do you have any room for your legs with those bitchy orange bedpigs or did you upgrade to a California king? They all look sooo cozy and happy <3
    Not really esp. since one of them LOVES to sleep between my legs or in the triangle made my by knee. Another just loves to lay up against the side of my leg. The third steers clear but will occassionally sleep on the pillow next to my head and reach his paw out to touch me.

The one that likes to lay between my legs will let me slide out from under her without even waking up. She just surfs over my leg as I move it. LOL!

Don't think a Cal King would make any difference. They would still gravitate towards me.

Not really esp. since one of them LOVES to sleep between my legs or in the triangle made my by knee. Another just loves to lay up against the side of my leg. The third steers clear but will occassionally sleep on the pillow next to my head and reach his paw out to touch me.

The one that likes to lay between my legs will let me slide out from under her without even waking up. She just surfs over my leg as I move it. LOL!

Don't think a Cal King would make any difference. They would still gravitate towards me.
    Having to deal with 1 cat at night is already an ordeal, I don't get how you make it through the night with 3... Hobbes screams bloody murder when I pluck her off her chair and put her on the bed but the second she's there she turns on her inner diesel engine. She then proceeds to headbutt me in the nose at least 10 times. After that she goes across my body 4 or 5 times and settles on my chest. If I move she hisses then calms down and the process restarts from scratch. Invariably at some point during the night she gets a paw in my mouth. Then she starts biting at 5am when it's time to go.
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    Having to deal with 1 cat at night is already an ordeal, I don't get how you make it through the night with 3... Hobbes screams bloody murder when I pluck her off her chair and put her on the bed but the second she's there she turns on her inner diesel engine. She then proceeds to headbutt me in the nose at least 10 times. After that she goes across my body 4 or 5 times and settles on my chest. If I move she hisses then calms down and the process restarts from scratch. Invariably at some point during the night she gets a paw in my mouth. Then she starts biting at 5am when it's time to go.
    Homey don't play that!

Name:  download_20210209_200000.jpg
Views: 356
Size:  53.4 KB
    I see hydraulic turtles.

Be the cat, my friend, be the cat.

OMG! And they have the pointiest feet that hurt like hell esp. because they always manage to step in the most tender spots.

I have been experiencing sleep paralysis lately. Could be the stress from covid and politics but then again it could be the cats.