Page 172 of 345 FirstFirst ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,300 of 8612

Thread: Kitty Stoke

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1461337308-cross-eyed-male.jpeg 
Views:	33 
Size:	55.4 KB 
ID:	330729

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Ugly can only be caught with a spell of entrapment by a higher order cleric which is a risky proposition at best. Or summoned and banished by a god. Otherwise he steals their souls and splits them 50/50 with his master in this plane, Hobbes, under pain of banishment. Be under no illusionment that you control his space and time position relative to you.
    Sssshhhhhhhhhh, he might hear you and then we're ALL fucked.

Some glorious felines all over the previous page! The catnip hoarding is next-level. Pablo Escocat...

Square Face getting old and lazy.

Name:	IMG_0510.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	980.8 KB 
ID:	330732

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    Square Face getting old and lazy.
    Has he completely adopted you? As in moved in and made himself home?
    How does that work with Mr Chao?

Square comes and goes. He had his collar on a couple days ago. The last two times he had collar was Christmas and Easter so we figured it’s his birthday. I think he’s just tired today or his owner not home. It’s not as aggressive between he an Chao and Chao knows I’ll step in so he’s not scared.

Typically square walks around the house, grabs a snack, and heads back out. He doesn’t like the door closed.

Chao has been losing hair base of his tail. Now it’s flea medicine once a week, fish oil three times a week, and a put a topical cream on his tail a few times a week. Fur is coming back. He’s just not very healthy but he has a cute face.

... or his owner not home. ...
    Dogs have owners, cats have staff.

Square comes and goes. He had his collar on a couple days ago. The last two times he had collar was Christmas and Easter so we figured it’s his birthday. I think he’s just tired today or his owner not home. It’s not as aggressive between he an Chao and Chao knows I’ll step in so he’s not scared.

Typically square walks around the house, grabs a snack, and heads back out. He doesn’t like the door closed.

Chao has been losing hair base of his tail. Now it’s flea medicine once a week, fish oil three times a week, and a put a topical cream on his tail a few times a week. Fur is coming back. He’s just not very healthy but he has a cute face.
    Bummer, was hoping Chao was now at 100% and holding steady. Too bad we can't buy his physical well being, I'd venmo you big $$ right now!
    SF sounds exactly like Ugly. Multiple houses, multiple pseudo-owners he probably regards as staff (Meadow Skipper nailed it) whom he'll tolerate since they provide food and nice pillows to sleep on.

Kitty Stoke

Been a minute since I’ve TGR’d, might as well. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3726.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	1.45 MB 
ID:	330758

Edit: adding a picture of Tony because he loves me more than Jarvis.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EF2AFC25-5D1D-4C12-8E1D-F3EDD246B7DA.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	1.31 MB 
ID:	330759
    Last edited by dgilligan02; 06-05-2020 at 10:41 PM.

Big nose. In case you missed it in my last pic Chao is asleep on the window sill. They both can chill in the same room with supervision

Big nose. In case you missed it in my last pic Chao is asleep on the window sill. They both can chill in the same room with supervision
    I spotted his Dali-moustache back there.

I think it has been 3 weeks now that Misty has lived with us. Her and TG were sleeping on our bed together yesterday and multiple face to face meetings have gone pretty well now that TG isn't all pissed off anymore. I had to close up all the dog doors, so I take the dogs out often. Misty really wants to go outside with us, but being a young cat, we are keeping her in for longer than the initial month we guessed at, as we don't want her to wander off.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

My shop cat Mischa REALLY wants to be a house cat. He slips in whenever he gets the chance and yesterday I found him settled in a couch in the media room with two of my house cats camped out on the floor watching him.

Name:	MischCouch.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	1.83 MB 
ID:	330782

I wish I could let him stay but the one cat not pictured, Milo, hates Mischa more than life itself and aboslutely will not give it a rest. Mischa for his part since getting fixed and calming down has tried to show he comes in peace, rolling over and exposing his belly, walking away rather than fight but Milo will not relent. Yesterday things finally came to a head and Mischa opened a can of whoop-ass on Milo (I've had all I can stand, I can stands no more!). Maybe that will straighten Milo out but I doubt it. As much as I love Milo I'm afraid he's got Donald Trump disease. He's a big bully that springs from/hides an underlying deep seated insecurity and requires constant reassurrance that he is loved.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

I hear ya KQ, that is like TG, I am bending over backwards to give her love and make her secure in her spot in the pack. She wouldn't even go close to my daughter for the last few weeks blaming her for Misty's arrival. She finally slept with her again the other night. Cats are tough. Dogs are so much easier to add a new pack mate.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

My stray Mr. Socks wants in the house too. He has run of the basement with an occasional visit with Spot. My two long time kitters are not too keen on it but tolerant of short incursions.
    watch out for snakes

Those are some monster cats there KQ.

Quote Originally Posted by JongDoe View Post
    Well fed.

Quote Originally Posted by JongDoe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    Well fed.
    MegaPuss aka Butter Ball on the left and Maximo Maximus on the left. Max is close to 20lbs.

Mischa on the couch is no slouch either. Cat is seriously dense.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Kitty Stoke

Square Face hissing with his collar on.
    Like I said. Don’t let that cute face fool you.

Still raining, still dreaming.

Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    MegaPuss aka Butter Ball on the left and Maximo Maximus on the left. Max is close to 20lbs.

Mischa on the couch is no slouch either. Cat is seriously dense.
    #thicc

Name:	MVIMG_20200607_091741.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	1.62 MB 
ID:	330871

Yawn.
    I see hydraulic turtles.

Furball morning sunbath, a lesson in relaxation.

Name:	81844E44-3204-4365-9F72-05459FC42430.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	639.4 KB 
ID:	330982

Mayhem crapped herself. Pissed off cat wouldn't hold still for photos while her rear end was washed. I had to feed her a constant stream of treats while two other people held her and wife washed her. It was trumatic for all. I am now considered a treat machine, so there's that.

Charlie is my first cat(always had/have dogs). My wife got her from a local rescue she volunteered at. She's now comfortable at new house with new dogs. She tolerates the husky with occasional sneak attacks but could care less about the golden retard. Anyways the wife decided she gets to go out for a few hours most days. I never knew the amount of different noises cats make. When the dogs get let out now she thinks that means she gets to go. If she doesn't get let out with dogs she will walk around you and "chirp" to be let out. I find it fairly hilarious. /blog.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200418_223509.jpeg 
Views:	43 
Size:	49.7 KB 
ID:	330991

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    Furball morning sunbath, a lesson in relaxation.
    Yoga cat, a lesson in spinal flexibility!

I didn't get to witness this glorious moment directly but Ms Boissal reported that Ugly (and his basket) fell off the nightstand he's been living on pretty much full time lately. He stretches a lot while sleeping and managed to slide himself off and crater onto the tile. Ms B put the basket back up and tried to put him back in but he hissed at the basket and when she dropped him in he swatted at it and ran off. I'd have paid to see it. This morning he had forgotten all about it...