Page 146 of 345 FirstFirst ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... LastLast
Results 3,626 to 3,650 of 8612

Thread: Kitty Stoke

My damn cat can smell yogurt a mile away and comes running the minute I open the container of Greek Gods Honey yogurt. It's all I can do to eat it before he grabs the bowl. Serious - the entire time I'm trying to eat yogurt he's got his furry face inches from my spoon bobbin' and weaving trying to get it.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

^ I had this one cat that could hear a can of tuna being opened from a mile away, no shit.

Oh yeah, it used to be the can opener running but now the pop top cans are the food alarm.
    watch out for snakes

Miss Mayhem always thinks it's food time. So she running for just about any activity in the kitchen or the basement stairs. we feed her there so the dog doesn't eat her food. She climbs in the fridge if you open it, and doesn't get the hint if you close it. So she gets the top of foot under the belly scoop.

Name:  DarthCat.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  51.4 KB
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Name:  DarthCat.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  51.4 KB
    "You will die. You will die a painful death."

Laundry Basket Loving

Sent from my I3123 using Tapatalk

Nap time with Ugly. He rolled off into the gap between me and the couch and ended up stuck on his back like a turtle. There were about 10 seconds of flailing then he went to sleep with his paw in the air and didn't budge for 3 hours. Regal beast that one...

Unsure at first:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200229_145312.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	1.32 MB 
ID:	318430

Fuck it, let's go to sleep:

Name:	IMG_20200229_145528.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	1.57 MB 
ID:	318433

Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    Nap time with Ugly. He rolled off into the gap between me and the couch and ended up stuck on his back like a turtle. There were about 10 seconds of flailing then he went to sleep with his paw in the air and didn't budge for 3 hours. Regal beast that one...

Unsure at first:

Does he overgroom his belly or is that natural given his coat type? I only ask because I now have two that over groom their bellies.

Does he overgroom his belly or is that natural given his coat type? I only ask because I now have two that over groom their bellies.
    Normal for the breed apparently. His belly is mostly hairless, same of the inside of his hind legs. Even his neck fur is very thin. His back and chest are incredibly puffy though and I think he's look pretty normal if his fur was redistributed a bit. He's certainly not an overgroomer and if we don't wash him semi-regularly he ends up staining anything he spends time on.

Unsure at first:

oh my god, is this cat for real? absolute 12/10 legend

Name:	IMG_20200303_064844.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	1.73 MB 
ID:	318573
    I see hydraulic turtles.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post

go ahead, touch it... I dare you....

The Venus flytrap cat.

Danger!

Danger Will Robinson!

(flails arms around)
    watch out for snakes

That ^^^ is a highly rubbable belly. I'd go for it every chance I get despite the certainty of getting mauled.

This, on the other hand, is a significantly less appealing belly so logically he doesn't give a shit if you touch it. Should also answer KQ's question about his coat. Lots of exposed kitty flesh, he needs to start wearing pants. And quit ruining the patio furniture...

Name:	IMG_20200303_091732.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	1.99 MB 
ID:	318608

Whaaat? Did he just have surgery? I've never seen a cat with a bald belly.

That ^^^ is a highly rubbable belly. I'd go for it every chance I get despite the certainty of getting mauled.

This, on the other hand, is a significantly less appealing belly so logically he doesn't give a shit if you touch it. Should also answer KQ's question about his coat. Lots of exposed kitty flesh, he needs to start wearing pants. And quit ruining the patio furniture...

this cat is simply the cutest, ugliest cat i have ever seen. he looks like he lives in a dumpster. absolutely fucking adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by JongDoe View Post
    Whaaat? Did he just have surgery? I've never seen a cat with a bald belly.
    No surgery, he's just a weird mix of house tabby and an even weirder breed (Devon Rex) with very strange fur. He's naked on one side and has long curly shaggy fur on the other.

Quote Originally Posted by tgapp View Post
    this cat is simply the cutest, ugliest cat i have ever seen. he looks like he lives in a dumpster. absolutely fucking adorable.
    Everyone recoils at the sight of him at first because he looks either really sick or really dirty. Turns out he's really dirty despite not living in a dumpster, mostly because his fur is like velcro and everything sticks to him. He also doesn't have any interest in grooming anything but his front paws, his belly, his asshole (obviously), and occasionally the sides of his face. The rest of him looks like an Italian hair-do: curly and shiny with grease.

She's back! I've missed seeing pictures of miss mayhem.

OMG. Ugly == Pigpen. Like.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bjenny View Post
    She's back! I've missed seeing pictures of miss mayhem.
    I was on vacation in Spain. She was stuck in VT without her photographer. She practically attacked me when I got in the door. So did the dog. Teh goon squadz.

go ahead, touch it... I dare you....

The Venus flytrap cat.
    Surprisingly, she tolerates some belly rubs, mostly from me. Just don't overdo it. And not the chest. Lower belly only please. Or you get claws. I swear she learned how to be a cat from our dog.

Surprisingly, she tolerates some belly rubs, mostly from me. Just don't overdo it. And not the chest. Lower belly only please. Or you get claws. I swear she learned how to be a cat from our dog.
    That belly looks like it's prone to knots. Let us know how the brushing goes, assuming you still have fingers to type with. Artie has really long belly fur and he gets so belligerent when we try to brush him that we now wait for knots to form then pin him down and cut them off with scissors. He sounds like a mountain lion caught in a trap when we do it and releasing him is terrifying, you never know if he's going to run away or straight at your face.

Sexy! LOL! I love him.

On another cat related note:

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh! All my cat food manufacturers are abandoning me! First it was Nutro. I've been feeding my barn cats Nutro chicken kibble for 10 years since they were born and they run well on it. Slowly I noticed it was getting harder and harder to find then I learned it's gone, no more. WTF? Fortunately I still had a big bag and was able to start mixing it with a new food so as not to upset their systems. Why wouldn't a manufacturer give their clients a heads-up esp when it comes to pet food? They do have some new forumlas. They could have said "hey, this isn't going to be around anymore so you might want to start the slow switch to our new product."

That was a couple weeks ago. Fast forward to today and I find out from the guy at PetSmart that Crave Pâté will soon be discontinued. WTF? That stuff is kitty crack and it keeps my house cats tuned up (they've struggled with digestive issues since I got them as kittens and are finally "normal" in large part I believe because of Crave wet food.

Ugh.

I live in fear that some of the things I feed my cats will be discontinued. I don’t think I’d survive the uprising.