Gear/boot bag - cheap/durable options?

Well I figure it's time to upgrade from the soft nylon Rossi boot bag I've been lugging around for 10 years, it's probably going to disintegrate aboard a flight if I try to use it much longer.

What are some options for a decent gear bag that can fit a pair of boots, helmet, few pairs of goggs/gloves, avy gear, jacket/pants, casual clothes etc?

I've seen those Ogio bags come up on SAC/Whiskey Militia once in a while, but can't gauge if it's big enough for what I want. I've seen people with them before and they look like decent quality. I don't want something huge, just enough to fit the gear for a week trip. Rollers are nice too, especially if it can be chained to my ski bag (Dakine concourse double) for ultimate laziness in the airport.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gramboh View Post
    Well I figure it's time to upgrade from the soft nylon Rossi boot bag I've been lugging around for 10 years, it's probably going to disintegrate aboard a flight if I try to use it much longer.

What are some options for a decent gear bag that can fit a pair of boots, helmet, few pairs of goggs/gloves, avy gear, jacket/pants, casual clothes etc?

I've seen those Ogio bags come up on SAC/Whiskey Militia once in a while, but can't gauge if it's big enough for what I want. I've seen people with them before and they look like decent quality. I don't want something huge, just enough to fit the gear for a week trip. Rollers are nice too, especially if it can be chained to my ski bag (Dakine concourse double) for ultimate laziness in the airport.

Thanks

I just have a max-size cordura carryon bag that I stuff my boots and crap into. You generally won't be able to fit a helmet in with the boots, but it's easy enough to carry on as part of your "personal item" (in my case a dakine helipro)