Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tri-Ungulate View Post
    Hey, I though(t) Liberal Genius was funneh. Until he wasn't.

Hiding behind tags - so hot right now.
    If you're inferring that I created the two anti-tristalkulate tags, you are incorrect, sir. But now that you've broughtthat to my attention, I'll create some.

edit : mine are tri-anything once and tri=turdpuncher.

Your dopey theory about aliai is very interesting. Unfortunately, I have no reservations about calling morons morons. And my name really is "Jer". Like, in real life.
    Last edited by Jer; 07-16-2008 at 01:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jer View Post
    If you're inferring that I created the two anti-tristalkulate tags, you are incorrect, sir. But now that you've broughtthat to my attention, I'll create some.

edit : mine are tri-anything once and tri=turdpuncher.

Your dopey theory about aliai is very interesting. Unfortunately, I have no reservations about calling morons morons. And my name really is "Jer". Like, in real life.
    Uh, no I wasn't inferring anything about you. I was making an observation about likely somebody else's predictable cowardly flameage and how he was bringing it to new lows of skulking. As it is, looks like the best he can do right now is come up with yet another lameass attack alias as part of his maaaad psyops pwnage steeze. But thanks for your contributions - I like the tri-anything one particularly.

Any my name really is "Tri-Ungulate". Like, in real life.

Smokey McPole Guest
    I really like how Der Suit's strategy worked out so well.

Now instead of having just one Craven Morehead, there are a dozen Craven_______'s. Yeah - that worked really well. The "problem" is really solved now! Kinda like cutting down a weed and five more grow back from the same root. Dontcha think it would be far more effective to just ignore the weed?

...nah - that can't be the answer.

I Asshattery!
    This is the worst pain EVER!

Uh, no I wasn't inferring anything about you. I was making an observation about likely somebody else's predictable cowardly flameage and how he was bringing it to new lows of skulking. As it is, looks like the best he can do right now is come up with yet another lameass attack alias as part of his maaaad psyops pwnage steeze. But thanks for your contributions - I like the tri-anything one particularly.

Any my name really is "Tri-Ungulate". Like, in real life.
    The funniest thing about the latest round of bannings is you think it has to do with me and more reincarnations.

Prozac is your friend.

Quote Originally Posted by BlurredElevens View Post
    The funniest thing about the latest round of bannings is you think it has to do with me and more reincarnations.

Prozac is your friend.
    I do? What makes you think that? Did I mention you specifically? Or is there something you know that I don't?

And yes, Prozac is my friend - handing it out to folks like you keeps me from going crazy.

edit to add: you wouldn't happen to know what happened to that Doc Holigay alias, would ya?

It stinks like sex in here.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

I do? What makes you think that? Did I mention you specifically? Or is there something you know that I don't?

And yes, Prozac is my friend - handing it out to folks like you keeps me from going crazy.

edit to add: you wouldn't happen to know what happened to that Doc Holigay alias, would ya?
    Your passive-aggressiveness is the same as the alias thing you advocate against.

Alanis, is that you?

Whoa, recommending Prozac followed by the passive-aggressive diagnosis, check out the big brain on Brett! Say there, Mr. Internets Psychiatrist, what's the deal with this so-called passive-aggressiveness thang - I'm too st00pid to catch your drift here, so enlighten me, genius. Are you somehow butthurt about my rant earlier in the thread? Should you be?

Glad to see you're still boring as ever.

So why bother answering me at all?

most people seem to think that passive-aggressive[short for passive-aggressive behavior or personality disorder] has something to do with being nice most of the time and confrontational every once in a while.

you could try to refer them to google or wikipedia, but they'd most likely tell you that you don't know shit the internet as a source. but oh well. here goes. from wiki:
    Passive-aggressive behavior refers to passive, sometimes obstructionist resistance to following authoritative instructions in interpersonal or occupational situations.

Lightbulb

Wikipedia....lol

Here's the professional definition, as we know you love good sources....

Passive-aggressive personality disorder is a chronic condition in which a person seems to passively comply with the desires and needs of others, but actually passively resists them, in the process becoming increasingly hostile and angry.

Symptoms

People with this disorder resent responsibility and show it through their behaviors, rather than by openly expressing their feelings. Procrastination, inefficiency, and forgetfulness are commonly used to avoid doing what they need to do or have been told by others to do.

A person with this disorder may appear to comply with another's wishes and may even demonstrate enthusiasm for them. However, the requested action is either performed too late to be helpful, performed in a way that is useless, or is otherwise sabotaged to express anger that cannot be expressed verbally.

Guessing that definition hits home pretty hard.

Alanis, is that you?

Next time I'd suggest not looking to wikipedia for answers.
    The above came from The US National Library of Medicine and The National Institutes of Health if that makes you feel any better.
    Last edited by BlurredElevens; 07-19-2008 at 06:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlurredElevens from NIH
    Symptoms

People with this disorder resent responsibility and show it through their behaviors, rather than by openly expressing their feelings. Procrastination, inefficiency, and forgetfulness are commonly used to avoid doing what they need to do or have been told by others to do.

Quote Originally Posted by wikipedia
    Passive-aggressive behavior refers to passive, sometimes obstructionist resistance to following authoritative instructions in interpersonal or occupational situations.
    looks like they're saying about the same thing. i figure if brevity is the soul of wit, quoting the gist of the article instead of a few paragraphs would get the point across.

Wikipedia....lol

Here's the professional definition, as we know you love good sources....
    Yee haw. Blurred gettin' all DSM-IV on us 'n all. Damn, boy you are the king of da Googlz. Well here's the problem - you get an A- for citing a reasonable source (for a change). Unfortunately, Sigmund, you get an F- for the original use of the passive-aggressive terminology if you're trying to relate it to my prior postings.

Not saying I'm not passive-aggressive in real life, just that you made a whopper of diagnostic malapropism. You don't seem to be able to distinguish between irony and passive-aggressiveness. In fact, you don't seem very clear on the whole concept of irony itself - all the while constantly harping on it with your Alanis references. Which is reely funneh in an ironic-like way. Kinda what you'd expect when somebody with an inadequate edjumacashun uses his mad Googlin' Interwebz skillz to try'n appear all smart 'n shit without realizing it only makes him look more st00pider than evar. Keep it up bucko, it's fucking priceless

isnt lonnie the only non-alias?

or is the suit his real name?

Hayduke Aug 7,1996 GS-Aug 26 2010
    HunterS March 17 09-Oct 24 14

Yee haw. Blurred gettin' all DSM-IV on us 'n all. Damn, boy you are the king of da Googlz. Well here's the problem - you get an A- for citing a reasonable source (for a change). Unfortunately, Sigmund, you get an F- for the original use of the passive-aggressive terminology if you're trying to relate it to my prior postings.

Not saying I'm not passive-aggressive in real life, just that you made a whopper of diagnostic malapropism. You don't seem to be able to distinguish between irony and passive-aggressiveness. In fact, you don't seem very clear on the whole concept of irony itself - all the while constantly harping on it with your Alanis references. Which is reely funneh in an ironic-like way. Kinda what you'd expect when somebody with an inadequate edjumacashun uses his mad Googlin' Interwebz skillz to try'n appear all smart 'n shit without realizing it only makes him look more st00pider than evar. Keep it up bucko, it's fucking priceless
    The passive-aggressive comment had to do with everytime you use "psy-ops" you use it in reference to me. And then you coming back with
    That fits the passive-aggressive definition damn well.
    But keep acting like you're smarter than you really are.....you're transparency is real comedy.
    But we've done this in the past, proving you're an idiot and you keep blabbing with your boring posts.

Is this the part where I go, "Gawd you got pwn3d!!!!!! Fucking priceless!!!!!"
    Moron.

Quote Originally Posted by David Witherspoon View Post
    Now, now - don't go makin' fun of his malapriapism.
    The quack knows dogberryisms very well. (for a dumb hick)

Smokey McPole Guest
    Tri takes tha interwebz WAY too serious-like.

...sez the guy with 241 posts this month alone, not to mention the umpteen million with his original username.

Really, I'm only here for the amusement value and few things on teh Internetz are as funny as watching you two bozos tripping over each other trying to live up to your geeeniyous pretensions and failing miserably.

Carry on.

Smokey McPole Guest
    Oh yeah? Well....YOUR MOM WEARS COMBAT BOOTS!!!!

The passive-aggressive comment had to do with everytime you use "psy-ops" you use it in reference to me.

That fits the passive-aggressive definition damn well.
    But keep acting like you're smarter than you really are.....you're transparency is real comedy.
    But we've done this in the past, proving you're an idiot and you keep blabbing with your boring posts.

Is this the part where I go, "Gawd you got pwn3d!!!!!! Fucking priceless!!!!!"
    Moron.
    Heh heh. You iz funneh. Really. I'm LOL-ing right this minute. Or at least grinning maniacally. Why? 'Cause you continue to pwn yourself. I don't even have to raise a finger flaming you since you do such a good job of making yourself look like a dumbass. Here's a hint: innuendo and nuance are not the same thing as passive-aggressiveness, despite what you think you've read on the NCI site. Thanks for trying, anyway. Y'see, reading something on teh Interwebz and understanding the underlying concepts are not the same thing. Sadly, your crash course in Internet psychiatry has not served you well. But it's funneh to see you try so hard, kinda like the time you tried to give avalanche advice to wra. What's next? Are you gonna skool Jim S on splat's MRI?

p.s. - today's assignment for tyro Interwebz psychiatrists is to Google "DSM-IV Cluster B personality disorder" and report back to me. Got it? Good.

NGREDIENTS (Nutrition)

* 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
    * 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
    * 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
    * 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
    * 2 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
    * 1 cup frozen corn kernels
    * 1 cup chopped onion
    * 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
    * 1 tablespoon lemon juice
    * 1 cup chunky salsa
    * 8 ounces corn tortilla chips
    * 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (optional)

* add to recipe box Add to Recipe Box
    My folders:
    * add to shopping list Add to Shopping List
    * add a personal note Add a Personal Note

DIRECTIONS

1. In a large pot over medium heat, saute the chicken in the oil for 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cumin and mix well. Then add the broth, corn, onion, chili powder, lemon juice and salsa. Reduce heat to low and simmer for about 20 to 30 minutes.
    2. Break up some tortilla chips into individual bowls and pour soup over chips. Top with the Monterey Jack cheese and a little sour cream.

FOOTNOTES

Wine Tip
    Try with a California Sauvignon Blanc.