Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    GT40 - best wishes from the other side of the Rockies!

As thanks for all the sweet photo stoke you've brought to us, here's a little return volley:

Although I have never met the man he always seemed positive and posted some great photos. I'll repeat what many people said to me when I went through a terrible time in my life. "Time heals all wounds". The problem with this statement is that time works awfully slow especially when the wound runs deep. So, the only thing I can do is keep a spot open in my prayers for you. Hell, I'll even put you before the Cubs.

Behind that really nice building over there.
    Good vibrations passing Vegas and speeding North as I type. The day we spent at SB was an outstanding one in my memories of 02-03 . Hope all will be well. Don't hesitate to ask for anything we can do.

Rare glimpse of GT40 skiing a little powder hisself and not just selflessly filming

Thanks to Jibij for the vid host
    Last edited by ArmchairExtreme; 10-15-2003 at 01:14 PM.

GT40 - I've never met you, but I wish you all the best. I hope whatever is troubling you works out for the best in rapid fashion.
    Contrary to popular demand, Hell will not be freezing over.

Thumbs up

Best wishes, prayers and thoughts winging their way west.

Hope everything is ok. Ali and I are sending you good vibes and much love. Take care.
    you sketchy character, you

Send GT your love through thought

I don't know why he needs our love and it doesn't matter, but I am a strong believer in the power of prayer and love. So if GT needs it, I'll just ask everyone here to say a little prayer and visualize a healing energy being directed toward one of the most beautiful among us.

God Bless You, GT.

My meditation begins now.

Much love to the Dad everyone on the board wishes we had.

A brisk cold day, with snow filled smiles around. Moving upwards into the clouds was a conveiance of powder lovers. It held figures gleefully talking about life, skiing and matters of the heart.

This play stars our friends and family without relation. It stars two polar opposites, and yet two who couldn't have more in common.

Imagine two men that represent the good side of life, but from different perspectives. Imagine that you could see the stoke rising from both of them. Yet they could not be more different. In politics, in viewpoints, and in activities; yet these two men manage to show people the right way to live. The way with compassion and tolerance for each others views.

They are not perfect or without fault, but they try hard at being the best at what they can be.

GT40 was one of those two men.

Many well wishes your way.
    Last edited by Juan Valdez; 10-15-2003 at 02:25 PM.
    The best part of waking up, is Juan Valdez in your cup.

I haven't had the chance to meet you yet, but like many others on here, I believe in the power of positive energy. So, I'm directing all I can your way.
    Of all the muthafuckas on earth, you the muthafuckest.

I HAVE met the man, and I can say unequivocally that he is one if the kindest people I've ever known. Right up in there in a class with my own Dad. He treated me as if I was an extension of his own family, and that's a pretty proud statement seeing as how cool his family is.

May your troubles be short and your turns be long, my friend.

Wink Buck up lil camper!

Give me a freakin break! He's retired. He's a dentist who retired when he's still young enough to enjoy it--how bad can he need the feeble attempts of us lowly working grunts to humor him?
    Hey dood! Whatever it is, it'll all be better in about 40 inches and a few weeks...

P.S. Thanks for being such a great example in our little cybercorner of the world.

Doc,

Your love and selflessness are an example that I strive to emulate.

Good luck with whatever troubles you're dealing with, and remember you stand with a community of loyal and caring friends, whose collective arm is long and sometimes surprisingly powerful. We'll all be here if you need anything.

-AC

The world would be a better place if we made a bunch of GT40 clones.

(Hmmmmm, maybe the drugged_monkey could steal some hair and drop it into the cloning vatin his lab)

Wish I had some kind of hallmark type thing to say, but I don't. Best of luck/wishes.

gt, if you're even half as good a person as you are a photographer (and judging by j and the comments here you are), you rock. thanks for the years of stoke, positive vibes your way...

Originally posted by bigAK
    gt, if you're even half as good a person as you are a photographer
    He's way better. Good vibes, GT.

from snowbird to Blue Iguana to Snowbasin & all in betweeen your a heck of a guy MA!

If my services can be of any assistance @ all please do not hesitate to call ! mine is the email you have that starts with forbes.

but if this has anything to do with your son changing his name to Meats & growing dreadloks, I had nothing to do with it.

I have nothing but the best of thoughts towards GT. I tried to compile a list of things he has done to help me out over the last three years, but it is too long.

The one that means the most are the long talks on long drives. GT40 I think the world of you, and will do anything in my power to help you.

thank you for your friendship.

Doc: You know you've got my love anytime, whether you need it or not.

GT40, good thoughts are comming your way...

Thanks to all of you. Your words are greatly needed

Thumbs up

My prayers and thoughts are with you.

Best wishes to you GT, the same for the family. Meat brothers, not much I can do from here, but you've got my support any way you need it.

Anybody who puts out the stoke like GT has gotta have karma on his side.

so much stoke for the sport and the board... backatcha