Lift-serviced riding in NE?

What ski areas in New England are running their lifts for mountain bikers this summer? Looks like Loon stopped doing this and so did Sunday River. Are Killington, Mt. Snow and Attitash the only places that do it anymore?

bolton valley does freeride days the first weekend of every month july through october.

they supposedly have some really good stuff.

lots more places in upstate ny and nj (mt creek has diablo park, also supposed to be sick).

i'll probably check out bolton valley 4th of july weekend hopefully.

Re: Lift-serviced riding in NE?

Originally posted by JMO
    Looks like Loon stopped doing this and so did Sunday River
    Damn, that sucks if they did. I got to ride out at Sunday River a few years ago on an East Coast trip and that slick rock on some of their trails was the tits. What a great surprise to find coming out from Utah to have this slickrock quality rock in places along the trails at Sunday. You'd think with the massive crowds places like Whistler get for lift-served biking that it'd still be around at SR?

Bill, let me know if you go up there. I've been looking for something to do that weekend....

cool. i might jsut do a day trip, as i gotta see what the little lady is doing as well (whooo-paaaaah)

Re: Re: Lift-serviced riding in NE?

Originally posted by Squirrel99
    Damn, that sucks if they did. I got to ride out at Sunday River a few years ago on an East Coast trip and that slick rock on some of their trails was the tits. What a great surprise to find coming out from Utah to have this slickrock quality rock in places along the trails at Sunday. You'd think with the massive crowds places like Whistler get for lift-served biking that it'd still be around at SR?
    they stopped it because they lost money on it.