http://iceland2008bfandmakajak.piczo.com

did not have time to kajak only in reykjavik harbor

but i tell you -5 C ° is a problem did not wear suit in harbor maybe that was a mistake already
    seems like suit worn but feet hands head exposed and immersion into glacial 2 ° or even - 5 water means you can get heart attack from that
    scary
    i wanted to do a slide with 90 km3 water per sec but ma spoiled it - she got scared and threatened to drive off with the jeep and craft !!!

tr to follow first develop pics and films then upload it all and if finished leave link except for cold heavenly kajaking as most beautyfull landscape
    i took shots for kajakers and film so you can judge yourself should i go there do that or not but i tell you budds there is shit there that will kill tao maybe or not and shiot that will kill him for sure so millions of rivers and lakes that would be buttfun to do but the heavy falls and shit i would stay the butt out of i show you pics to prove my theory

checked out some tapes found some of the kajak tapes - iceberg areas and also the falls at myrdalsjokull - this is such deadly stuff stay out I think
    the open conyon at the bottom is rated 4 - 5 already but the other areas have canyons up to a meter slim with water going up and down ( syphons ) ice cold muddy pure and entry falls that have unclear landings and take offs ie you dont get of clear and you canīt land well and anything getīs sqeezed by the canyon the rafters there said I think it was all "lethal waterfalls"
    it is like 100 km3 of water pressed throug a 1 m broad channel/canyon for example - this all getīs to fast to stay save i will upload all videos and post them the waterfall shown above is clear water not so cold much broader no problems AFTER landing etc. not so much steam sort of
    i wanted to kajak there but not the falls or chunnel but had no time

does anyone know how to attach a boat on a 4 wheel so it dont fall off does not move when going fast and is taken off in a minute not half an hour ? i got no patience for that fucking taking on an off thing it drives me crazy tyingit on and off forever how about a kajak bag with special changes made so it can be fit on a roof then used quickly by zipping it open at destination ?

i saw buttly chutes of honor and power ( photos film beiing made )

a river cold as a glacier races through a chunnel in a lava field sounds great but the entrance is no fun here a 1 m by 9 m layer of water shoots like a rocket into a gully sideways smashing a boaters heads against the gully walls but maybe at right end you can avoid that or at left if you manage to go under the incoming stream like through a tunnel the river seems to go 10 m a sec and the chunnel faster its a picture from hell my ma was scared me even filming it as i could drop in

a monster canyon filled with 4 - 5 water with brown muddy water the entrances are death but they raft down here with big rafts on sundays it ends in a lake after 1 mile of 4 - 5 - at least it takes a short time for you to reach "savety" the lake but i bet it will bve an eternity for you then and in your mind stay even longer as the time of fear the first 1 - 2 m standing walze as you say in german will scare most people ( i think that is the worst bit ) but it is big where a river of power getīs feed by an inflow of force ( imagine all this as as 50 to 700 km3 per sec rivers not tiny creeks ripe for meditation )

oh sh..., i left my drysuit at the car in the harbour thinking it is warm ... now i read it goes to 2 ° C and below even in the ocean if there is high iceberg activity even in july and i think it is super high iceberg activity i.e. dropping in could have caused shock and death by heart attack as the lifeguard explained ...
    at vatna i did not make it no time but itīs scary because the run out is to open ocean and - 5 ° C and also the iceberg suddenly start to roll at over 100 kmph effective edge speed and you can get sucked under the ice by a 1 m per sec current on full breadth of ice ca 1 km
    some falls were crystal clear nice but some water was muddy and you could not see 1 inch
    at least i stood in Godafoss on a stone that lay like a pyramid and was green with algae but on the very top standing on the edge ... one drop and good bye after a 100 m maybe drop and 700 km3 of icewater rushing you to fall after fall then .. i had my ma take pic ... maybe not nice to ma but she sure tried to get done with it so i would stop posing ...
    Last edited by 0BernhardFranz; 07-21-2008 at 08:55 AM.

Smokey McPole Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 0BernhardFranz View Post
    i saw buttly chutes of honor and power ( photos film beiing made )
    Can't wait to see the pics/film!

I had to use the desert as a toilet from driving bump roads and from looking at the canyon of water - filming it was dangerous enough so I want to say a fear reaction.But the moment I sit down with paper towels a car comes by giant car purple bus I spotted later in Egilsstadir I think you gotta imagine like a bus car Mitsubishi and it can go through 1 meter deep rivers 4 WD - inside sat a guy and a girl I think is a actress from LA I had met before - I lived there. She was just arriving then or had kept around and as soon as I was sitting there barenaked dropping my thing on the lava - she popped up.Was that "her chance" ? Is she checking me out ? I might pay 10 $ NOT to see a guys dropping his cake.( I buried it all with stones - but not much will remain of it after a few days with that wind and rain ).Or she just looked like it.She was so pretty, like my current favored girl.I thought she explained stuff like she now knew my former one night stands secret etc. - I hike quite a lot and biked up to 6 h a day having no car so before I got injured swoll to 86 kg on ca. 175 cm.Maybe I got superthick thighs and this looked arousing to her is what I understood.Like she had figured out a well kept girls secret, like we would be one of the few to know that this and that girl has very huge breasts or a woolly pouch as a secret that only 3 guys know that saw her naked.Like this restaurant tip and she had followed the clues and spotted and tried out and now always eats there that people try to keep secret.
    It was so lonely before in more than 2 h driving we had not met one car.

I contact professional lab in Munich to get better negatives, so it is going to take some time.I can only post video till then.
    Last edited by 0BernhardFranz; 07-24-2008 at 12:23 PM.

I can't even really tell what you did.

You say you didn't kayak but in the harbor. There is so many colors on your web and it is so
    wwwwwwwwwwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddd ddddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that I am just scrolling around aimlessly.

I am sure there is a good story in here other than dropping your doo in front of an actress. But what is it?

Do I have to be a viking to understand?
    How about if I did a tall and gorgeous Viking girl several times in one night?
    Quote Originally Posted by skuba View Post
    you can let it free and be as stupid as possible

Thread Killer
    I would like to see your point of view but I can't get my head that far up your ass.

SHE dropped by why I tried to go to the toilet in the desert.She was lurking and when she saw my pants are of for whatever purpose she quickly squitted on the szene.It is for her a hot sight.Like you notice some pretty chick taking of her stuff to wash or whatever outdoors.Good men will LOOK AWAY.But might feel urged not to.So imagine it as reverse females like guys.

I see nothing flashing on my web page at all.never saw nor so many colors changing etc.Maybe someone put a transparent sweetener pad in your last coffee ? Never trust such guys.

Hey Kajakers try this stretch out, but I think my stool reaction was due to the fear I felt after filing all this.The rafting guide there said "deadly falls". So some are just 2 m some are maybe 10 m, not so high, but as you see - my body reacts - indeed deadly I think.Not a VI but a +.So donīt try them out, noone, please.I got to develop photos and load up films and write trip report, then I make a link, that way itīs more of a trip.
    So patience, good photos take some time to develop.

Again in the harbour of Reykjavic I kajaked without a wetsuit - but I say donīt do it.I read it can stay 2 ° C in summer when there are many icebergs and there are many.

Talk to a life guard about IMMERSION INTO EXTREMLY COLD WATER - CARDIOLOGICAL EFFECTS if you sports geeks can remember such a clutter of words.

But, by the way, this is maybe the actress I like best and it is not "disgusting" - maybe somehow nature will bring the two of us together after this - though I try to fight this.It is more like a could turn into babies story, really.

Nice shots on your page carvedog.
    Last edited by 0BernhardFranz; 07-26-2008 at 01:34 PM.

Brought pics to Sanders press photo service - this is highest quality.Now I need to wait a little then make cheap or expensive digital negatives then I can post and post all on my page.4000 X 4000 dpi, best nagtive quality on the market.This cost 6.80 a film notnormal 2.95 or so ... 21 rolls ...756 or so shots from Icelands.
    Did we break any jeep laws to get them or so ? We broke any law we could to get any shots we could ! He, he !!! No, we didnīt !

BurnHard,

You should kajak to the United states. RootSkier and iceman will meet you in NY Harbor.

Safe travels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roo View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen mental illness so faithfully rendered in html.

adam is offline The Shred Pirate Roberts
    I'd watch 0bernhard take a shit.

Just saying.

Chute ... 99% of pics have been deleted by the lab !!!!

I am broken so my ma.

Chute.

Next we need to develop them into files and prints - if the files are ready you can view some.I will post some film before I think.Prob(lem is,ably) the upload time of all 20 h of video tape is a year or so?

.... developing photos .... please wait ....

Quote Originally Posted by Rontele View Post

You should kajak to the United states. RootSkier and iceman will meet you in NY Harbor.
    Funny, I was actually in Germany when you posted this. I forgot to look up our buddy, however.

First 80 or so pics enstalled just scroll down !!!

Enjoy !!!

rootskier

my address

Bernhard Franz
    Wiesenstr. 2B
    63128 Dietzenbach
    tel 0049607435136
    from germany 0607435136 or 0607435185 ( last is smt. vacant )
    nasilamb@aol.de
    itīs a Frankfurt suburb - if you are around give us a call or email or ahead of time and save hotel fee - you are welcome !!!

conc the tag : I skied whole holidays in jeans - jetpants always feel "weird" and jeans are warm and strong just not to so much stuff that causes you to fall in jeans and donīt go if it is infintesimally cold ! Itīs really fun !
    Last edited by 0BernhardFranz; 08-16-2008 at 12:22 PM.

Here the story goes on with 30 pics from day one of our journey but not much kajaking here.
    Scroll down to pics then scroll right one screen there the "fresh" pictures start and go down for 30 pics or so.

Please enjoy !

At this point a car with DA CS like DAX goes buy and a Bloomberg reporteress inside - so I will try to find out what she wants and dedicate myself to this situation !
    Last edited by 0BernhardFranz; 08-28-2008 at 12:03 PM.

Sooo, did you huck the big one in the background?

Hey donīt try to kajak down here or you die !!!
    This is just a photo/video expedition to Iceland not a suicide aid campaign !

Please understand you can never kajak Sellafoss or Dettifoss or the fall below !

I will supply more pics and videos of various falls and rivers andit will get clearer.

Understand the water is maybe 2 degrees Celsius ! At the icebergs it is - 5 ! Noone even ever dives there in thermosuits.

Quote Originally Posted by 0BernhardFranz View Post
    She was just arriving then or had kept around and as soon as I was sitting there barenaked dropping my thing on the lava - she popped up.Was that "her chance" ? Is she checking me out ? I might pay 10 $ NOT to see a guys dropping his cake....
    This needed to be quoted.
    "You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning".

-Scottish Proverb