Talking $12 Dollars for that?

12 Bucks just to see Bakerboy in all of his rainbow steeze in an ad in the new Frequency.

Way to represent for the people "Over the Rainbow"

Congrats, fucker.
    My Montana has an East Infection

Wink

Hey, you're the moron who spent the $12 on it. You should have just flipped thru it and put it back on the rack.
    OOOOOOOHHHH, I'm the Juggernaut, bitch!

Never said I bought the thing, now did I?
    My Montana has an East Infection

Wink

This is gonna be good, the new Dexter Rutecki and Blurred Elevens.

All's I saw was Gunder in his PBR regalia. Guess I'll have to go back to the bookstore to see it again at the newsstand

BB, or MBS, since you've seen the prototype, do you think Powder will live up to Frequency, like they're trying to? Every time I see that mag (Freq), it blows me away. Hope Pow pulls it off.

I would never spend that much money to see a tool like bakerboy in a photo. For about the same amount I could have a massage with a happy ending from his woman.
    smoke crack and worship satan

oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh!

That's all I have to say.
    "If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball!"

Talking

Originally posted by White Chocolate
    I would never spend that much money to see a tool like bakerboy in a photo. For about the same amount I could have a massage with a happy ending from his woman.
    DAMN!! SLOTD (slam of the day!)

On the other hand, I doubt you could pay White Chocolate $1200 to get a "happy ending" from Grant's "girl"friend.

I get to be Dexter, for obvious reasons.
    OOOOOOOHHHH, I'm the Juggernaut, bitch!

Originally posted by Telephil
    This is gonna be good, the new Dexter Rutecki and Blurred Elevens.
    So far, this is way more entertaining.

dude, the new Frequency kicks ass!! even if it didnt have so many of my pics in it!

Yeah the new Powder is going to be sick, I know there making a lot of changes in form of layout, content etc, but the prototype at vegas didnt really show exactly how its going to look, but I know it is going to be the sickest thing ever!!!! Plus all of you maggots are going to be VERY suprised to see how THICK the new Powder is going to be.

As far as Powder matching the quality of Frequecny, I think Powder will, but since Frequency is really a mom and pop business it probally wont have that falre that Frequency has with only two people putting the whole mag together.

SO to some things up you need to subscribe to BOTH!
    The Ski Journal theskijournal.com
    frequency TSJ frqncy.com

Originally posted by mtbakerskier
    it probally wont have that falre

falre... is that kind of like je ne sais quoi?
    Last edited by Schmear; 06-15-2004 at 01:49 PM.

Originally posted by Jetter
    All's I saw was Gunder in his PBR regalia. Guess I'll have to go back to the bookstore to see it again at the newsstand

BB, or MBS, since you've seen the prototype, do you think Powder will live up to Frequency, like they're trying to? Every time I see that mag (Freq), it blows me away. Hope Pow pulls it off.
    We won't for the simple reason that we are still being held to a 50/50 ad/edit ratio. Frequency has about a dozen ads per issue, and most of them are spreads and fulls, which makes it easier to do cool layouts and have a more artsy feel. Some of their features, like the Victoria article they did recently, are 20 pages long. We won't be able to do that, and we won't be able to match some of their layouts because ours will have to be broken up by ads. We will come as close as we can under the limitations we are given, I can promise that.

On the plus side, our newstand price is staying at $4.99 and our sub price will still be $11, for the first season at least.

Frequency kicks ass, no question. Props to Galbraith for keeping it up!

Is Frequency Jamie Lynn's mag? then that makes Snoboard Journal Jason Ford's ...right? both great magazines, that definantly put snowboarder and transworld on the lower shelf.
    Shred the BroMuda Triangle..
    Breckyridge, Mammy Cali, Hoody Hood.

Lynn founded frequency, but it is jeff and jessica galbraith htat really put it all togehter, The Snowboarders Jurnal is ripping off Frequency's title line, so I aint down with that, they should try to be more original and try less to copy frequency. On the other hand Powder will be the only ski mag to ever come close to Frequency standards so we cant comaplin even if it does have a few ads
    The Ski Journal theskijournal.com
    frequency TSJ frqncy.com

KD makesa good point & as mucah as we all said we were down for a quality & price increase.....
    whats the title of this thread?!?!