Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

I really don't get the shaved beaver thing or, Did The Internet Ruin Sexy?

Please, no photos, don't make this nsfw. But really, I don't get it. It's this trend that all the 20somethings are all totally into, and I don't see why it's considered sexy. Here's how this has become a topic of conversation with friends:

Went to a (typical) pool party in the Hollywood Hills over the weekend. Lots of girls in their early twenties in bikinis (so many fake breasts we made a game out of identifying those who have the same surgeon), but the thing that I hadn't seen before - camel toe everywhere. In bikini bottoms! With no coverage, the bottoms show everything, clings when wet. No secret how each girl is shaped down there. When did this become sexy?

Granted, I grew up with guys who came of age (literally) with 70s and 80s Playboys (and other mags), when natural was sexy (in all ways), thank god, and mostly they don't get it, either.. Did the internet ruin sexy? Why are pubes a bad thing now?
    Artist formerly known as yogachik.
    become a fan

Getting rid of the pubes makes your vagina look bigger.

It's cool to put your mouth on.
    that's all i can think of, but i'm sure there's something else...

Well, one it makes a woman seem younger, which beleive it or not, many men's brains dig. Functionally, I do not like to ingest pubes, but very much enjoy eating pussy, with the added benefit of less sandpaper face.

I celebrate all cooter styles.

I'm with you 100% Elle...can't quite say why, I just hate the full shave. Looks like a prepubescent girl, not a sexy woman.

Hmmm...I don't know. Things are going to hell, camel toe is just one of the symptoms. However, if I were invited to a party where it was prominent, I'd probably be pretty psyched.

The last soiree I went to involved grilling steak and playing poker - not quite as exotic.

I am a big fan of the landing strip.

No pubes in teeth and there are no nerve endings in hair.

I like a little variety, myself. Have you ever tried it? You night like it.

Bush is making a come back.

Elle, clarification, are you talking TOTAL shave, or are you hating on removing hair below a certain point as well?

Not a fan of the bumps resulting from a shave.
    Not a fan of pulling pubes from my teeth.
    Wax for the win.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle Be View Post
    Please, no photos, don't make this nsfw. But really, I don't get it. It's this trend that all the 20somethings are all totally into, and I don't see why it's considered sexy. Here's how this has become a topic of conversation with friends:

Went to a (typical) pool party in the Hollywood Hills over the weekend. Lots of girls in their early twenties in bikinis (so many fake breasts we made a game out of identifying those who have the same surgeon), but the thing that I hadn't seen before - camel toe everywhere. In bikini bottoms! With no coverage, the bottoms show everything, clings when wet. No secret how each girl is shaped down there. When did this become sexy?

Granted, I grew up with guys who came of age (literally) with 70s and 80s Playboys (and other mags), when natural was sexy (in all ways), thank god, and mostly they don't get it, either.. Did the internet ruin sexy? Why are pubes a bad thing now?

Are you attracted to women? If not, then no wonder you don't get it. If so, then well, pics needed.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

The only way to go.........

just seems cleaner too....
    "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow"

Moment skis

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Pappagiorgio View Post
    Not a fan of the bumps resulting from a shave.
    Not a fan of pulling pubes from my teeth.
    Wax for the win.
    Tell your chicka to get a new razor.

I am also a fan of the landing strip. completely bald doesn't do much for me, a jungle down there less

a nice trimmed and maintained pussy is a beautiful thing.
    I resolve PC issues remotely. Need to get rid of all that pr0n you downloaded on your work laptop? Or did you just get a ton of viruses from searching for "geriatic midget sex"? Either way I can fix them. PM Me for maggot prices.

Follow me on Twitter
    Facebook - Become a Fan

Although I once almost choked to death on a pube, I am still a fan of the landing strip or a well done V.

It's the baldness that's in question. And, totally bald -- this isn't about landing strips, or bikini waxes, or any form of maintenance - but about the pre-pubescent look. Wax or shave, that's not the point.

By the way, my lesbian friends don't get it, either. It's a guy thing, for the most part, mostly a young guy thing (fetish?), it seems.

Sideline topic: So are you guys telling me that we should avoid going down because pubes just aren't that clean or maybe we're just tired of getting them stuck in our teeth? Maybe you guys could all start waxing, it's actually becoming a trend here (in LA), too.
    Last edited by Elle Be; 06-23-2008 at 10:26 PM.
    Artist formerly known as yogachik.
    become a fan

Come at me with a Jungle, and I'm gonna spend as little time as possible down there. No need to be completely bald though.

Quote Originally Posted by enlosandes View Post
    I am a big fan of the landing strip.
    ^^^^Second that^^^^

Not sure why, but I can't stand a hairy beaver. Besides, I think the ladies like to have them trimmed. One of the first ones I ever seen was pretty well developed and not very well maintained. All I could think was, Damn! Looks like she got Don King in a leg lock! Not fond of the full shave though, makes me feel a little dirty I guess.
    Last edited by 2Planker; 06-23-2008 at 10:34 PM.
    Is it winter yet?

Hugh Conway Guest
    Maybe you guys could all start waxing, it's actually becoming a trend here (in LA), too.
    Isn't that for the insecure to make it look larger?

Pubes just get in the way.

I'll definitely spend more time down there if it's nice and smooth, and it feels better on the man prts too.

Also, of course, I reciprocate and I haven't had any compaints yet. [/TMI]
    There's nothing better than sliding down snow, and flying through the air

I like to DO the shaving fwiw.

Sideline topic: So are you guys telling me that we should avoid going down because pubes just aren't that clean or maybe we're just tired of getting them stuck in our teeth? Maybe you guys could all start waxing, it's actually becoming a trend here (in LA), too.
    I've been well trimmed for some time. Anything to encourage...well...

I don't think that is just an "LA Thing"

Quote Originally Posted by kush1 View Post
    The only way to go.........

just seems cleaner too....
    2nd. Better to look at, taste, play with..........

"You're in the Jungle baby,,,,,,,,you gonna DIE!!!"
    `•.¸¸.•´><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.? ??´¯`•...¸><((((º>

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy

Elle Be, which would you rather bite into a fuzzy peach or a smooth nectarine? They are both delicious to eat but the initial bite is more pleasant without the fuzz.

The first time I witnessed that shaving was in vogue was while chaperoning a ‘ski club’ trip. I was checking rooms and as I opened the door it slammed shut in my face. I opened it again and by the time I got the lights on I saw the bi-fold door of the closet shutting from the inside. The young lady that was in the closet was attempted to hold the door shut with one hand and had to choose what she was going to cover with the other. She chose upstairs. Truthfully her standing there in the closet covering her small chest and having a clean shave did remind me of a child, I did not find it sexy and I actually felt sorry for her. The situation had a lot to do with that though.

In most cases, Elle Be, as someone from your generation, I can say & I think that I can speak for a majority of the guys in our generation; we like shaved and neatly trimmed pussies. If guy’s you know say they do not like that or do not understand why girls are doing this they are just being polite. They are probably saying this because a lot of wives, probably theirs, from our generation do not or will not shave.

Since you are wondering, how about giving it a try and posting a TR.
    Last edited by mtsprings; 06-23-2008 at 11:00 PM.