Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    Its probably a tumor
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

DOH! Summit beat me to it.

I had that kinda thing for an extended period in winter and doc gave me asma meds cuz I was living in a river valley with a buncha mills & a refinery

the blue puffer did phuck all but the orange puffer (steriods) helped but what worked the best was to move away and I was able to ditch all them meds in 1.5 years
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilverSurfer View Post
    Can any of you provide a reasonable explanation why a newborn with no risk factors should be vaccinated against hep B and back up your explanation with statistics showing that there is....
    Look buddy, I hate to break it to you but your wife is a slut. That poor baby of yours had to slide out thru that tunnel that is coated with the jizz of the hundreds of guys she fucked before she met you. So do the right thing and get the kid vaxxed.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

I keep reading the title of this thread as:

Vacations and Autism

I think that would be a much more interesting thread.
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

Best trip of Tom Cruise's life. His brother is an excellent driver, they counted up all the matches on the floor, made money in Vegas, and shared a slow dance. What more do you want?

Quote Originally Posted by Mofro261 View Post
    Here are the numbers you seek,

with nearly the other 90% of acute and chronic life long infections being initiated within the first 2 years of life, and 1 in 4 of these infections will result in liver disease later in life.
    hahaha
    Sounds like the Hep B vaccine is a boon to Hep treatment!! 90% !!!!

Americans are generally more herd sheep mentality and will take what is currently prescribed without trying other options. US medical practice has evolved with that ethos...for sure. The rest know and have learned from the other 3k years of medical practice....

if you dont understand how to use natural products you will suffer...this is a fact...

Having concern for medical practice is smart and logical, knowing modern medical history is not being selfish....it is being informed and cautious with any treatments.

Keep fighting for more hep b shots at birth, you old retards.
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

There's a vaccine for that, but it causes autism.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Quote Originally Posted by DasBlunt View Post
    hahaha

Americans are generally more herd sheep mentality and will take what is currently prescribed without trying other options. US medical practice has evolved with that ethos...for sure. The rest know and have learned from the other 3k years of medical practice....

if you dont understand how to use natural products you will suffer...this is a fact...

Having concern for medical practice is smart and logical, knowing modern medical history is not being selfish....it is being informed and cautious with any treatments.

Jesus fucking Christ, take some all natural hemlock and STFU, your stupid is showing.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

hahaha
    The rest know and have learned from the other 3k years of medical practice....

if you dont understand how to use natural products you will suffer...this is .
    You know what they call "alternative" and "natural" medicines that are tested and work?...MEDICINE.

You are one weak leak in the gene pool.

OP an autistic
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    You know what they call "alternative" and "natural" medicines that are tested and work?...MEDICINE.

You are one weak leak in the gene pool.
    ...and the rest is called bullshit snake oil. I have some magic elixir that will grow hair and make your dick bigger...all.natiral and it has been around for 3,000 years. It's a combo of bear gall stones, rhinoceros horn and what ever part of tiger your are willing to pay top dollar for.

I love to huck shit to suckers like you, it's so easy. That is to DasCunt. Fuck, people are stupid.

iscariot

weird the elixir that made my dick bigger made me hairless, which made my dick look even bigger!

hook me up bro

hahaha

And just what natural medicine do you propose to treat Hep B? How did you possibly arrive at the conclusion that the Hep B vaccine causes Hep B because 90% of chronic cases are contracted at infancy?

You oppose Hep B vaccines at birth despite the vaccine being responsible for cutting the Hep B rate by more than an order of magnitude. Can't fix that kind of stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by bodywhomper View Post

I knew a phd candidate whose dissertation project, given to her by her advisor, was to recreate the mouse strain that her advisor had created at his last university so that his new lab could continue the general focus of his research. She was totally fine with this because all she wanted was the degree to improve her place and pay grade in the big pharma work force.... she didn't even have to write her papers, the post-docs did that in that particular lab....
    I apologize for the delayed response, needed to take a few days off from this thread.

Womper- Everything you wrote above is implausible. If this was, indeed, the story you were given, I hope this Gal was cute and that you fucked her up the ass hard, because she either fucking lied to you, or was seriously fucking retarded.

Also, while well-intentioned, several of you have made erroneous statements in this thread regarding virology/vaccines. Mofo is a fucking expert in this field. Fucking listen! Hutash and Old Goat are very well versed as well, as they ought to be given their respective professions.

You can learn a lot from these guys if you could figure out how to formulate an intelligent question and admit to the obvious gaps in your understanding. Of course the trolls will be trolls, just fuck with them and move on.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

hahaha

I can only assume you mean weed when you say this.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    I apologize for the delayed response, needed to take a few days off from this thread.

Womper- Everything you wrote above is implausible. If this was, indeed, the story you were given, I hope this Gal was cute and that you fucked her up the ass hard, because she either fucking lied to you, or was seriously fucking retarded.

Also, while well-intentioned, several of you have made erroneous statements in this thread regarding virology/vaccines. Mofo is a fucking expert in this field. Fucking listen! Hutash and Old Goat are very well versed as well, as they ought to be given their respective professions.

You can learn a lot from these guys if you could figure out how to formulate an intelligent question and admit to the obvious gaps in your understanding. Of course the trolls will be trolls, just fuck with them and move on.
    I don't claim to know vaccines. What I know from my background is the difference between an expert and an internet expert and how much I didn't know when I thought I knew everything. I also know that greed and self-serving is common in the medical-pharma industry and am skeptical of a lot of research and "innovation" when the researchers have something to gain. I just don't see it in the vaccine business.

While my initial reaction is, "for fucks sakes... she wants someone to scream at her louder than a hysterical idiot on the TV?" There is a lesson...

You realize just how dangerous some of the shrieking hysterical voices in this thread are... because while my internalized belief is that people are rational, smart, and level headed, all evidence seems to point out that tons of people are emotional, ignorant, and reactionary.
    Last edited by Summit; 06-12-2017 at 11:05 AM.

" Ultimately, there are so many different places to get information from today, especially on vaccinations. It is often hard to tell what is loudest and what is just noise. I’ve decided to not vaccinate my children, at least until a louder voice comes around. I’m all ears "

In spite of all the noise^^ she didn't vax her special little flower anyhow so what the fuck was the whole post about/

maybe if the doc had shouted at her thru a microphone wearing a powder blue leisure suit and sweating profusely

obviously the medical proffession needs to work on delivery because a calm measured evidence based approach just does not work

maybe if the doc had shouted at her thru a microphone wearing a powder blue leisure suit and sweating profusely

obviously the medical proffession needs to work on delivery because a calm measured evidence based approach just does not work
    It is tough... because it is distasteful to work that way and because if the counteraction is to use the same tactics as the antivaxxers... I think there is some saying that says "don't wrestle a pig in the mud... the pig is better at it and enjoys it while you just get dirty and exhausted."

Still some change in approach is needed... personalized and addressing the needs of the individual... but there is a tremendous time pressure during office visits.

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    While my initial reaction is, "for fucks sakes... she wants someone to scream at her louder than a hysterical idiot on the TV?" There is a lesson...

You realize just how dangerous some of the shrieking hysterical voices in this thread are... because while my internalized belief is that people are rational, smart, and level headed, all evidence seems to point out that tons of people are emotional, ignorant, and reactionary.
    Maybe it wasn't obvious, but clickhole is a satire site, like the onion.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Maybe it wasn't obvious, but clickhole is a satire site, like the onion.
    LOL got me good. Hadn't seen that site before and didn't spend any time looking at other articles.

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    It is tough... because it is distasteful to work that way and because if the counteraction is to use the same tactics as the antivaxxers... I think there is some saying that says "don't wrestle a pig in the mud... the pig is better at it and enjoys it while you just get dirty and exhausted."

Still some change in approach is needed... personalized and addressing the needs of the individual... but there is a tremendous time pressure during office visits.
    I forgot the winky emoticon

besides explaining the position of the medical proffession what can you do?

I suppose this could be covered in public education like pre-natal but thanks to computers/WWW everybody can be their own expert, I know I used to see this everyday fixing computer Hardware

yeah skimming that site I thot it sucked pretty bad so I didnt even stay around it long enough to notice it was satire ...obviously they do shitty job of the satire