Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast
    Mind = blown

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    If you're more afraid of totally disproven non fatal consequences and side effects than you are of the debilitating and often fatal diseases and outright plagues vaccines have been proven to prevent you should be charged with child abuse. Further, it's past time to consider unvaccinated vector kids the same way we treat unvaccinated dogs and cats... ban them from public spaces.
    Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    Why stop with the unvaccinated CHILDREN, ban all unvaccinated adults too from public spaces.
    Fixed it for you
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    If you're more afraid of totally disproven non fatal consequences and side effects than you are of the debilitating and often fatal diseases and outright plagues vaccines have been proven to prevent you should be charged with child abuse. Further, it's past time to consider unvaccinated vector kids the same way we treat unvaccinated dogs and cats... ban them from public spaces.
    Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    I was just thinking (yes,it hurt): some people have adverse reactions to bee stings. Even fatal. But here we are talking about saving bees. Why? Because we need them to live. Same with vaccines.
    A couple of good arguments here.

I was just thinking (yes,it hurt): some people have adverse reactions to bee stings. Even fatal. But here we are talking about saving bees. Why? Because we need them to live. Same with vaccines.
    It's really difficult to vaccinate bees.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

That's why the bees are dying

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    RFK isn't anti vax? On what planet? Fuck that guy. Sirhan shoulda shot him
    Sirhan didn’t have a gun in prison, so that is impossibility.

Seriously, RFK jr met with him in prison. Says sirhan did not kill his dad.
    . . .

Well, there you have it. Case closed.

Go stick an MMR needle in your eye.
    Last edited by PB; 04-06-2019 at 12:43 PM.

LOL. I’d somehow missed over the years that core shot lacks, shall we say, certain powers of judgment.

Anyhoo I found the REAL story:

He has repeatedly protested his innocence and requested parole, with his most recent request denied in March.

Sirhan’s lawyers, William Pepper and Laurie Dusek, are using a defence that is eerily familiar to another Kennedy murder - that there was more than one shooter.

They say the 67-year-old Christian Palestinian born in Jerusalem was hypno-programmed to divert attention from a shooter who actually killed Mr Kennedy in 1968.

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    LOL. I’d somehow missed over the years that core shot lacks, shall we say, certain powers of judgment.
    There's a rabbit hole for you. I had forgotten core shot was the 9/11 denier. Was still (allegedly) trying to understand fire = heat = falling steel as recently as last September. Might be time to consider the Russian Bot explanation.

I just figured he lost his shit.

Vaccinations and autism?

He’s also a pizzagater. Is it just too much isolation and too much internet that makes people so nuts these days?

so I'm too ADD to read 24 pages probably due to vaccinations, but is coreshot pro plague ?
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    Why stop with the unvaccinated ones, ban all children from public spaces. The little shits shouldn't be seen or heard.
    Fuck that. Encourage the unvaccinated to mingle with each other in large groups and let Darwin play.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I just figured he lost his shit.
    So you just accept the easy explanation, huh? I don't know if there's room for your kind in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    There's a rabbit hole for you. I had forgotten core shot was the 9/11 denier. Was still (allegedly) trying to understand fire = heat = falling steel as recently as last September. Might be time to consider the Russian Bot explanation.
    good, good, nothing strange at all surrounding 9/11... just simple physics, nothing to see here...

did you know that nearly all controlled demolitions were NOT done with the fire = heat = falling steel method?!?

would be cheaper than explosives no?
    ... jfost is really ignorant, he often just needs simple facts laid out for him...

Quote Originally Posted by kathleenturneroverdrive View Post
    He’s also a pizzagater. Is it just too much isolation and too much internet that makes people so nuts these days?
    Wait one minute here. I was told that the internet would eradicate isolation and bring us all together.

If 911 was an inside job done with controlled explosions to bring down all the buildings then why did they wait to detonate those explosions until over an hour after the planes hit? Why wouldn't they detonate the bombs right when or immediately after the planes hit? The body count would have been a lot higher if they had. If anyone says the first responders were in there planting the bombs instead of trying to save the people still trapped they belong in the nut house..

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post

Anyhoo I found the REAL story:
    WaPo is fake news
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.046014871515

I doubt you will read the whole story. Too much cognitive dissonance.
    It summarizes the main points. Autopsy shot in back, sirhan in front. Audio 13 shots out of a revolver, etc.

LOS ANGELES — Just before Christmas, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. pulled up to the massive Richard J. Donovan Correctional Facility, a California state prison complex in the desert outside San Diego that holds nearly 4,000 inmates. Kennedy was there to visit Sirhan B. Sirhan, the man convicted of killing his father, Sen. Robert F. Kennedy, nearly 50 years ago.

While his wife, the actress Cheryl Hines, waited in the car, Kennedy met with Sirhan for three hours, he revealed to The Washington Post last week. It was the culmination of months of research by Kennedy into the assassination, including speaking with witnesses and reading the autopsy and police reports.

“I got to a place where I had to see Sirhan,” Kennedy said. He would not discuss the specifics of their conversation. But when it was over, Kennedy had joined those who believe there was a second gunman, and that it was not Sirhan who killed his father.
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by jfost View Post
    good, good, nothing strange at all surrounding 9/11... just simple physics, nothing to see here...

did you know that nearly all controlled demolitions were NOT done with the fire = heat = falling steel method?!?

would be cheaper than explosives no?
    What would be cheaper? "Controlled" generally means not demolishing surrounding buildings or creating an environmental disaster, which are expensive.

Or do you mean just the cost to hire suicidal psychopaths to steal airplanes with box cutters? Probably cheaper than Blackwater, but recruitment seems challenging. Good bean counters have to include the cost of risk.

In any case, if you're suggesting no nanothermite or sqibs planted by deep cover false flag agents was needed then you can GTFO right now--there's definitely no room for your kind in that discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    He would not discuss the specifics of their conversation. But when it was over, Kennedy was still among those who believe there was a second gunman, and that it was not Sirhan who killed his father.
    FIFT. That's a really sad story, not least because of the lasting impact on RFK's kids.

I heard something like measles needs a 98% vaccination rate for heard immunity vs the flu which is around 50.
    If my understanding is correct, that means 1 unvaccinated kid in a small preschool class can cause a measles outbreak.

So fuck you, vaccinate your damn kids.
    No longer stuck.

Just an uneducated guess.

I heard something like measles needs a 98% vaccination rate for heard immunity vs the flu which is around 50.
    If my understanding is correct, that means 1 unvaccinated kid in a small preschool class can cause a measles outbreak.

So fuck you, vaccinate your damn kids.
    Logic escaped you.
    1 unvaxed kid will cause a measles outbreak for the other 47 kids that got vaccine? So you are saying the vax does not work?

If 97% are vaxxed there is no herd immunity so the 97% that got vax will now get measles?

Or only the 3% will get measles.
    If the latter, then fuck them, they deserve measles.
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Logic escaped you.
    1 unvaxed kid will cause a measles outbreak for the other 47 kids that got vaccine? So you are saying the vax does not work?

If 97% are vaxxed there is no herd immunity so the 97% that got vax will now get measles?

Or only the 3% will get measles.
    If the latter, then fuck them, they deserve measles.
    The point of herd immunity isnt just to protect the 97 percent of people who got the vaccine, it's to protect the people in the 3 percent with weakened immune systems or who otherwise couldnt get the immunization.

the idea of a black and white world is so quaint