Page 14 of 43 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC

"In a perfect world I'd have all 10 fingers on my left hand, so I could just use my right hand for punching."

Beginning to wonder if this is publicity stunt...

lol NYPD denying arrest warrant report....
    "In a perfect world I'd have all 10 fingers on my left hand, so I could just use my right hand for punching."

Quote Originally Posted by PowerWhore7 View Post
    lol too funny...Conor will be in the octagon by the fall, for sure. Dana is such a cunt
    Doubt it. I think he's done. There's limits. McGregor is too big for his britches and now he is fucking up the brand. He's had two ring incidents at Lobov's fights and now this. He called White a cunt last night. It sure seems like he is out of his mind on coke. Not to mention he's been publicly demanding an equity share in the UFC as a condition to fight again. This is like his fifth strike and he is showing wanton disregard for the UFC's brand...he is done. If he wants to fight anywhere else, too bad, the UFC has his rights. Conor thinks he is bigger than the UFC but he is not. If he wants to fight in the UFC again, he'll have to beg. I guarantee his little stunt just cut all future paychecks in half. The next year or more of his career will be spent in litigation.
    Last edited by neckdeep; 04-05-2018 at 04:06 PM.

^^ I hear you & under any other circumstance I would agree 100%, but that fat bald prick likes money more than anything...

Holy shit!! I want to hear the whole saga. Connor had beef with Khabib - over what?? How did it "escalate" to this? How is Artem involved? How are Artem and Connor connected?? Did Connor take his private jet and fly 30 dudes over here for this?? There is more to this story

At the end of the day, nobody said fighters were smart or make great career choices. Connor has worldwide fame and is a god in Ireland, so he'll be ok even if he never fights again and gets sued into (temporary) bankruptcy over this.

here is the original encounter with the GOAT Artem Lobov

Lobov is part of Conor's camp. When he rushed the ring those two times, that was after camp member fights.

How did it escalate to this? Seems like Conor overreacted to his getting stripped and started spazzing out on Twitter last night. He was probably flying high on whiskey and coke all night long and this is what boiled over after a long night without sleep. Since UFC never really punished him for throwing bottles at Diaz at the presser or for his ridiculous antics after the second Lobov fight, McGregor now thinks he is bigger than the UFC. Everything has to be about him. Enough is enough, already.

He really fucked up. It's a major mistake to unintentionally transition into the heel role. Look what happened to Rousey after she started playing the heavy; everyone turned on her the instant she lost. The endorsement money stopped flowing overnight. The phone stopped ringing. The same thing will now happen to McGregor. Now everyone (outside of Ireland) is tuning in to hate watch. Respect is a two way street and I guarantee you every fighter in the UFC now thinks McGregor is an overpaid asshole. Most fans take their cues from the fighters. Chiesa got hurt and messing up another fighter's payday is unacceptable to those guys. The other lightweight fighters deserve their day but McGregor wants to hog 100% of the spotlight. I guarantee you McGregor is persona non grata in the UFC. This is no publicity stunt, the dude has lost his fucking mind. Throwing 30lb dolly through a bus window isn't a publicity stunt, it is aggravated assault. Congratulations, Conor, you are now the biggest asshole in the UFC.
    Last edited by neckdeep; 04-06-2018 at 09:29 AM.

Sounds like Lobov is off the card.
    It doesn’t look good for Chiesa to get medical clearance either.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    It doesn't matter if you're a king or a little street sweeper...
    ...sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper
    -Death

Quote Originally Posted by St. Jerry View Post
    The other morning I was awoken to "Daddy, my fart fell on the floor"
    Kaz is my co-pilot

Quote Originally Posted by nutmegchoi View Post
    Beginning to wonder if this is publicity stunt...
    A grand charade because the card sucks
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    A grand charade because the card sucks
    Now that the GOAT Artem is off the card you could be right lol...

Hahahahahaha

Hhahahaha they stayed on the bus and did get punked
    Zone Controller

Rasputin is online now Полые тростник на ветру
    McGregor is in jail.

I was wondering when he would crash and burn. Seems his fuck ups are as big as his mouth. He may have blinded Ray Borg. I hope he gets sued dry.
    I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. -אלוהים אדירים

Looks like Max is out too fuck (medically unfit)...maybe if Connor gets out of jail in time he can fight lol

Update: looks like Pettis will try & make weight & fight Khabib for the title. Crazy

I heard an interview with Ortega yesterday, and He said he would be able to make weight.
    It doesn't matter if you're a king or a little street sweeper...
    ...sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper
    -Death

Quote Originally Posted by St. Jerry View Post
    The other morning I was awoken to "Daddy, my fart fell on the floor"
    Kaz is my co-pilot

Pettis has one hour to make weight...and Al Iaquinta is campaigning for the fight with Khabib if Pettis can’t make weight. Connor who haha

Quote Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
    McGregor is in jail...

I was wondering when he would crash and burn. Seems his fuck ups are as big as his mouth. He may have blinded Ray Borg. I hope he gets sued dry.
    More spectacular fall than Jon Jones even. Maybe just drugs, maybe some frontal lobe damage thrown in. He is already more thick-tongued than he used to be.

Hhahahaha they stayed on the bus and did get punked
    Yeah...if by "punked" you mean Kabob just baited his rival into publicly melting down and destroying his own career. Gosh, the shame...ol' Kabob must really be crying himself to sleep. Yep. Huge win for McGregor.

Keep trying, DD, maybe someday you'll get something right. Even a blind hog finds an acorn now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostofSeasonsPast View Post
    More spectacular fall than Jon Jones even. Maybe just drugs, maybe some frontal lobe damage thrown in. He is already more thick-tongued than he used to be.
    A lot of the fighters are making cocaine jokes, perhaps they know something? He sure as fuck acts like he's on coke or meth.

Pettis weighs in at 155.2 he has 2 hours to drop the .02

We gettin a title fight boys woot!!!!

Pettis is #12. Does anyone think beating the #12 on 24hrs notice anoints a new champ. What a joke. More than anything this speaks volumes to how desperate the new ownership is to stay ahead of their immense debt load. The Fertitta brothers could afford to deal with a unraveling situation like this by downgrading 223 to a non-pay event and moving the Rose vs Joanna bout to main event; that's a solid card for a non-ppv. Nope. Not now. The UFC is so badly over leveraged now that the new owners are still desperately trying to sell this goatfuck as a ppv. IMHO, the most ridiculous thing about it is that the #2 (Kabob) and #3 (Alvarez) have never fought. This should simply be moved back a month or two for Kabob vs Alvarez. Nope. When you've already spent the last two years making a mockery of the rankings, why quit now?

Quote Originally Posted by neckdeep View Post
    A lot of the fighters are making cocaine jokes, perhaps they know something? He sure as fuck acts like he's on coke or meth.
    https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/4/5...caine-mma-news

Quote Originally Posted by neckdeep View Post
    Yeah...if by "punked" you mean Kabob just baited his rival into publicly melting down and destroying his own career. Gosh, the shame...ol' Kabob must really be crying himself to sleep. Yep. Huge win for McGregor.

Keep trying, DD, maybe someday you'll get something right. Even a blind hog finds an acorn now and then.
    hahaha

you buy that shit

this is all a charade

the WWE
    Zone Controller

"I am laughing inside," the Russian told Helwani. "You broke window? Why? Come inside. If you real gangster why don't you come inside? This is big history gangster place. Brooklyn. You want to talk to me? Send me location. I am going to come. No problem."

hahaha

you buy that shit

this is all a charade

the WWE
    Yeah. You keep on choking your paranoia chicken. Why should I give a shit about your fantasies. According to you, this is what winning looks like. Not to mention he's going to lose millions of dollars
    Name:  DaG-Qu1U0AAtQMi.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  87.6 KB