Thread: UFC

woodley 😳

Fuck

Shocking

The highest level of mixed martial arts in the world is about to take place

Usman...it was the foot stomps.

Beautiful old school.
    Master of mediocrity.

Regardless of what happens in J.J. vs. Lionheart... the J.J. walkout. Remember that when prepping to Sarje that next 50 degree Alaska style face.
    Master of mediocrity.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuiEUw1F...=1fa0gabr58ju8

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    It doesn't matter if you're a king or a little street sweeper...
    ...sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper
    -Death

Quote Originally Posted by St. Jerry View Post
    The other morning I was awoken to "Daddy, my fart fell on the floor"
    Kaz is my co-pilot

Quote Originally Posted by Caucasian Asian View Post
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BuiEUw1F...=1fa0gabr58ju8

Diego Sanchez is a fucking absolute savage...also, watching UFC highlights on Sportscenter is like getting getting kicked in the balls #fail
    "In a perfect world I'd have all 10 fingers on my left hand, so I could just use my right hand for punching."

Johnny Walker and his knee!!!

“Shit happens.”

Robbie Lawler has been one of my favourite fighters since his return to the UFC. His war with Rory MacDonald is all-time.
    But the way he handled himself after Herb’s bad stoppage has pushed himself to the top of my list. Class act all the way.

It doesn't matter if you're a king or a little street sweeper...
    ...sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper
    -Death

Quote Originally Posted by St. Jerry View Post
    The other morning I was awoken to "Daddy, my fart fell on the floor"
    Kaz is my co-pilot

Quote Originally Posted by Caucasian Asian View Post
    “Shit happens.”

Robbie Lawler has been one of my favourite fighters since his return to the UFC. His war with Rory MacDonald is all-time.
    But the way he handled himself after Herb’s bad stoppage has pushed himself to the top of my list. Class act all the way.

So true. When you consider players like Covington and Conor, it really is refreshing to have someone just show up fight with humility, no matter the outcome. That was so unfortunate, that fight was really looking like a great match up.

Usman v. Woodley was really boring for the most part. It's fights like that I wish had no time limit. That style would eventually lead to a finish if they had to go to a finish.

Zabit v. Stevens was really interesting fight to me. At the end I felt like Stevens had figured Zabit out and if that fight went 5 rounds Jeremy had a great chance for a finish. Magomedsharipov has amazing skill, but was fading when Stevens was surging at the end of 3.

Great card but some just OK fights. Fighting to win rounds really does take a lot away from the sport. Lawler, Cerrone, Garbrant, Jones, Sanchez and fighters like them carry the sport. Killers by nature. So happy for Diego last night.

Next card looks like dog shit.

Talk about Anthony Smith’s class act though he didn’t bring much fight to Jones.
    All the shady things Jones did, what a gifted fighter he is.
    He is so creative with attacks in any position, any angle, Smith probably has bruises head to toe.
    I would love to see Jones and Cormier and definitely will root for DC.

Skipping over this next card, the London Card is pretty good. Predictions?

Reyes ko over Oezdemir
    Edwards retires Nelson. Edwards has not lost since Usman, he makes a statement against Gunnar. He's a top 5 guy.
    Masvidal kos Till.
    Darren till is a fucking head case. He's still coasting on beating up on Cerrone. He had a massive size advantage. The Wonderboy fight sucked. He didn't land a single punch in the Woodley fight, and on the ground he had no game. Darren believes his own talk. Masvidal just likes to hurt people. Good card.

Motha fuckin fight day 👊🏾

Some decent contests on this card, main event should be fireworks 💥

Go Price!!! let's see another bottom finish.
    Master of mediocrity.

Yeah Price!!!!
    Master of mediocrity.

^unbelievable!!! Price vs Mean could be fight of the night...some really good fights so far, main event up now. Let’s go Black Beast!

Go Black Beast!!!!

ff to 4:00

Master of mediocrity.

Shit 🤦🏽♂️

Quote Originally Posted by PowerWhore7 View Post
    Shit 臘♂️
    damn...poor Black Beast. Maybe his ballz was too cold after that spinning heel kick to the midsection?

Mad props and respect to J.D.S. though, man, he's looked good these past coupla fights...nice work for a vet.
    Master of mediocrity.

Who’s ready for some Saturday morning violence ��

Lots of good fights on this card...

I like Reyes over Oezdemir, I think Nelson out grapples Edwards for the W & I think Till & Masvidal beat the shit out of each other for a while but Till takes the win by stoppage.

Rasputin is online now Полые тростник на ветру
    Till vs Masvidal should be a war. I don't see either of them showing a lot of restraint, especially since they are both coming off of losses. Both stopped Cerrone in 2017, but Masvidal got dominated by Wonderboy (who seemed to be making a point, after failing to get the belt from Woodley twice). Till won a questionable decision against Thomson (if he wasn't fighting in his own back yard, I doubt he would have got the nod). I'd give Till the edge, because he is a huge welterweight (he really ought to move up to middleweight), and Masvidal spent much of his career at lightweight.

Oezdemir vs Reyes will be decided by KO. Since both of them have hands full of dynamite, it shouldn't last long. Reyes, I think has sharper technique, but Oezdemir hasn't been beat by striking.

If Reyes wins they ought to put him against Johnny Walker, because that would just be awesome.
    I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. -אלוהים אדירים

Only got to watch a coupla fights so far but both seemed to include broken orbitals....hurt biz.
    Master of mediocrity.

jesus h......

for a guy who doesn't knock people out.... WOW...what a finish. He Darren Till'd Darren Till.
    Master of mediocrity.

So you want to be a fighter lol...holy jebus that KO was brutal, I feel bad for Till. Time to go back to the drawing board. Some brutal wars today, 2 orbital fractures for sure maybe a third with Nelson. The fight game is extremely unforgiving, I don't even spar anymore, the heavy bag doesn't hit back ; )
    "In a perfect world I'd have all 10 fingers on my left hand, so I could just use my right hand for punching."