Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC

Picks from the heart....Santos, Nunes, Masvidal, Sanchez, Blankowicz.

In my brain I think Ben will wrestle hump Jorge, and Rockhold will also find a way to win. Jones wins in the 5th by stoppage.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveVt View Post
    Picks from the heart....Santos, Nunes, Masvidal, Sanchez, Blankowicz.
    Yup, same exact pics for me...

I love that Chiesa couldn’t finish Diego

Was really hoping Diego would pull it off but alas..

The Diego Sanchez Bellator era shall be interesting.

Lol Rockhold....couldn’t of happened to nicer guy 😂

Quote Originally Posted by PowerWhore7 View Post
    Lol Rockhold....couldn’t of happened to nicer guy 
    Beautiful clean punch. Luke appears to be knockdown/out prone at any weight. That leg kick earlier on barely grazed him.
    Master of mediocrity.

Gamebread!!!!

OMG!

Great main card. Jones was on his way to getting his ass kicked when that knee injury happened. That Nunes Head Kick was amazing, but then completely overshadowed by Jorge's KO. Rockhold looked like shit. That dude should just be done. 170 is a real interesting weight class all of the sudden.

Quote Originally Posted by Angle Parking View Post
    Was really hoping Diego would pull it off but alas..

The Diego Sanchez Bellator era shall be interesting.
    Yeah. I just feel bad for the state Diago seems to be in. That interview is disturbing. He's a warrior but man he's punchy AF!

UFC

Check out Jorge masividal fighting barenuck

https://twitter.com/davefarra/status...277902336?s=21

Ben askren is a tool
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

Street Jesus is the fucking man, Askren took it like a man though 🤷🏽♂️

Decent card today, Cali kid making a come back...probably gonna lose to Simon though, actually I think most of the TAM guys gonna lose today.

Last edited by PowerWhore7; 07-13-2019 at 12:30 PM.

I like Emmett and I always like Faber from back in the WEC representing the small guys and showcasing grappling. Stoked for them. 2 cards in a row I think we were robbed of great match-ups for the main event....last week to the decimation of Santos Knee, and this week to an over cautious Herb Dean.

I've had some knee injuries and surgeries. That said I can not believe Santos fought 4 rounds with JJ and hung in the condition he was in. ACL, MCL, PCL, fractured tibial plateau. I hope he comes back. He may never be the same, like Cain. Still feel like Jones was in big trouble there for about 4 minutes.

Wasn’t really paying attention this week but this is actually a decent card

Woot!!!! Fight day bitches....so stoked

Colby
    "In a perfect world I'd have all 10 fingers on my left hand, so I could just use my right hand for punching."

Colby wins by using wrestling and tap tap bullshit striking to avoid the fight. Lame. Super boring fight.

Mike Perry's nose. Damn.

Mike Perry's nose. Damn.
    What a war...and damn; reconfigured face and defeat snatched from the jaws of victory. Close fight but I thought he won by a hair.
    Master of mediocrity.

Quote Originally Posted by swissiphic View Post
    What a war...and damn; reconfigured face and defeat snatched from the jaws of victory. Close fight but I thought he won by a hair.
    I couldn’t agree more. I had Perry as well but the knee and the blood and the choke and the damage might have been enough to sway the judges.

Perry really won me over in this fight. Technical agression as opposed to his beserker tendency. If that dude could incorporate early Tyson like head movement, he would be something.

I doubt he will be cut despite the run of losses.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Rasputin is online now Полые тростник на ветру
    I boo'd the Perry Luque decision, it was a great fight, but I though Perry landed better overall. especially the first two rounds.

Ozdemir looked like a world beater.
    I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. -אלוהים אדירים

Perry got robbed in my opinion, and the numbers don't lie...
    Perry had 95 total strikes to Luque's 70
    Perry had 84 significant strikes to Luque's 69
    Plus they didn't score Perry's take down in the 3rd
    and I feel Perry was coming forward through the whole fight.
    Perry got $58,000 to show & Uruguay took $17,000 plus 15% to his management & team and he had to have reconstructive surgery plus a 6 month medical suspension (per Mike Perry's Instagram page). Kinda fucked IMO

Have we discussed how Cyborg fucked herself out of being resigned...I usually take what Uncle Dana says with a grain of salt but I truly believe Cyborg knows she can not beat Nunes and that was the reason for all the bullshit she pulled.
    "In a perfect world I'd have all 10 fingers on my left hand, so I could just use my right hand for punching."

Anyone going to the open workouts today?

doors open at 2:30pm Honda Center Anaheim arena floor, free & open to the public....

Diaz is fighting Saturday day night and he doesn’t give a fuck
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

Quote Originally Posted by Angle Parking View Post
    I couldn’t agree more. I had Perry as well but the knee and the blood and the choke and the damage might have been enough to sway the judges.

Perry really won me over in this fight. Technical agression as opposed to his beserker tendency. If that dude could incorporate early Tyson like head movement, he would be something.

I doubt he will be cut despite the run of losses.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Perry is great for the sport, win or lose. IDK about him winning. It was a great fight. Super close. At the end of the day, I think damage counts more than winning rounds. If someone moves forward, get's take downs but does no damage from top and can't hold the position or threaten subs from top for most of the fight, and lands more, but does no damage, then get's cut and has his nose smashed into his face...he lost the fight. GSP vs Hendricks comes to mind. I think George lost that fight. I think Perry lost this one, but delivered for the fans and the company....as he always does.

Diaz v Pettis! Fan fight! Nate vs Cowboy rematch MUST happen before they both call it quits.

Diaz v Pettis! Fan fight!
    Fuck yeah!!!!! I can not wait... I went to the open workouts and was surprised how tall Diaz is, making 155 couldn't have been easy. DC is a fucking beast & stipe is a giant, Pettis has some really slick moves as well. Weigh ins today at the convention center should be fun but I am really looking forward to Saturday night, I was at DC vs Stipe 1 so I'm fucking stoked to see the rematch live.