I need to go fishing

I have been laid up in the damn hospital in Reno for twelve days with kidney failure and some super gnar pneumonia. I get out today and think I'll hit the new Cabellas in Reno and buy some new fishing stuff.

I am getting a doctors note for two months of disability and I am going to rip some major lip. There are two weddings that I am in on the 21st of June and then I am leaving the Sierra and heading north into OR,WA,MT,WY,ID, and probably all the way back to NJ to visit family.

If you all don't mind I will be asking many questions about local areas. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

You got in mang. Ask away.

Thanks buddy. I should be in Wyoming around the end of June.

Kidney failure and pneumonia don't sound like fun!

Plenty of knowledge around here.....

How are you getting to NJ? If you follow out 90/94 give me a shout and I'd be happy to show you around MN or WI wither on your way out or back. By the time you make it this far it should be the one or two days of summer so it might be worth a stop.

Jay
    Five minutes into the drive and you're already driving me crazy...

Nice. End of June/early July I am going to be in the Tetons on a family trip, so won't have much chance to fish... but I might be sneaking out a few times.

you're welcome in southwest MT anytime, i don't know if the hospitality in Wise River would be good for failing kidneys though

Thanks again guys. Looks like I'm going to fly to NJ from the 30th of June to the 14th of July. We are going to road trip it for three weeks after that. I'll be hitting you guys up and if you are ever in Mammoth drop me a line.

I would like to leave next week but I am still pretty weak. I need to get a little better to haul in those lunkers.

Quote Originally Posted by 45hill View Post
    Thanks again guys. Looks like I'm going to fly to NJ from the 30th of June to the 14th of July. We are going to road trip it for three weeks after that. I'll be hitting you guys up and if you are ever in Mammoth drop me a line.

I would like to leave next week but I am still pretty weak. I need to get a little better to haul in those lunkers.
    With all the water/snow we've had WY water should stay cold for a while! You should have excellent fishing later in the summer! Good luck to ya and feel free to ask any advice. I'll be happy to row you down a local river if you come this way.

There's a particularly fun spot to hike down into just past driggs, idaho. Named after a particularly delicious locally brewed beer.

Careful, though. I tried her too early last summer and had a nasty little experience with filled waders...

"Where's the town square?"