Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Hey Tone I hope this cycle is working up your way. After a week of rain and mank it finally unloaded here last night.

Last edited by Sol Skier; 03-15-2016 at 07:02 AM.

YES! Boot top hero cream cheese today! Epic Saddle laps all day. Glad to see it come through for you guys there too, I checked out the photo feed as well, fun looking stuff...See you guys for some bikin at some point this summer!
    "The skis just popped me up out of the snow and I went screaming down the hill on a high better than any heroin junkie." She Ra

Bumping this as I love the name. Just moved to Ketchum 3 weeks ago and can't wait for the snow to show up. Met some great peeps already but would love to connect with some Mags. Cheers!

Welcome to Idaho! Rough start to the year so far but it's plenty early still. What brought you to Ketchum?

I love some the Hateful quotes>is so Ironic ,tgr community is so xtremely nasty on net>and the friendliest peoples in person.

empty open slopes...sounds good during snow season....If we can ski Killington....we can ski anything! (baron reminisces the double dipper an age ago>some great turns out there )
    ski paintingshttp://michael-cuozzo.fineartamerica.com" horror has a face; you must make a friend of horror...horror and moral terror.. are your friends...if not, they are enemies to be feared...the horror"....col Kurtz

Quote Originally Posted by idahospud View Post
    Welcome to Idaho! Rough start to the year so far but it's plenty early still. What brought you to Ketchum?
    Just done with being in SF and fighting Tahoe traffic. Work for myself as does my missus so we did a 3000 mile road trip and picked a town. Ketchum was the last stop and we knew we found our place. Can't wait to ski the hill and get out in the backcountry.

Nice choice and enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by CaliBrit View Post
    Just done with being in SF and fighting Tahoe traffic. Work for myself as does my missus so we did a 3000 mile road trip and picked a town. Ketchum was the last stop and we knew we found our place. Can't wait to ski the hill and get out in the backcountry.
    I think you'll find the difference between Ketchum and the Bay Area to be downright pleasant. Not too far from some great BC, too. Might see some snow today and tonight, let's hope it comes through. Every inch counts!

Welcome! Glad you made it.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddymc View Post
    Welcome! Glad you made it.
    Thanks man I'll give you a call!

And now you are closer to Canada eh!

Nice storm lining up! Been great to learn my way around. Anyone what. #12ab tap I can borrow? Mine is hidden in storage.

Hi Ketchum/Hailey/Stanley peeps. I am going into the Bench Hut for 4 nights (apr 18-21) and was wondering if anyone knew of a dog sitter. We have a super chill/friendly/well behaved 9 year old golden retriever who loves people, kids and other dogs. We would gladly pay 150$ for the effort. Thanks for looking. Cheers.
    "If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough."

I can vouch for Roxy, she is the best!
    "The skis just popped me up out of the snow and I went screaming down the hill on a high better than any heroin junkie." She Ra

Quote Originally Posted by tone capone View Post
    I can vouch for Roxy, she is the best!
    Bump
    "If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough."

I have a random question for any of the Sun Valley snobs. Do any of you know a guy named Holder? I'm blanking on his last name but I went on a hut trip with him about 10 years ago in the Wallowa. He's an engineer at some firm in the valley.

The GF and I rented a Wandervan for a couple weeks, picking it up in Boise this Saturday. Will be cruising around SV/Ketchum etc with MTB's in tow.

Any recommended spots for #vanlife overnight parking? Must see food/bev spots?

Go to the hotsprings up the road by the stream.

In the Winter I was fine parking at a trail head on a side road on the right about 10 miles north of town.

Big Props to Tone Capone ! He never was a hater ! Vibes to all you fucking kooks 5b plates can suck a fat one ! Only Democrat county in Idaho because it's full of rich white virtue signaling racist Democrats . What's you gonna do ? I am just saying henlo to all you Idaho KOOKS ! It's been a long time since I jacked up some H bomb in Blaine so I'll just leave it at that

head north out of fairfield, watch out for galt's gulch.

buy a ski area, then sell it.

soak in hot springs, have incredible sex w a native american woman.

buy galts gulch.

another story.

chalk flew up, leaving some heintz nordic place..

90 yr old pilot, (60 mi an hr, 4 ft snow pk,)
    him" i'll just put it in reverse" me" you ain't going nowhere"

dug em out, sv lodge whatev. cool ppl. some old gangstarr stuff.

ppl need to hard up. fun times.

chalk flew up.
    Last edited by byates1; 08-22-2019 at 11:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kali Boy View Post
    Big Props to Tone Capone ! He never was a hater ! Vibes to all you fucking kooks 5b plates can suck a fat one ! Only Democrat county in Idaho because it's full of rich white virtue signaling racist Democrats . What's you gonna do ? I am just saying henlo to all you Idaho KOOKS ! It's been a long time since I jacked up some H bomb in Blaine so I'll just leave it at that
    Can I just use this whole post as my sig? It's... unlike anything else in this thread.

Gunna be getting some of those 5B plates next month.
    Living vicariously through myself.

What’s with all the old ass threads getting bumped? That being said, Ketchum is badass, Sun Valley is like a more pretentious Jackson Hole, but still fun. (I’ve lived in Idaho my whole life).

Quote Originally Posted by Mista_Bob View Post
    What’s with all the old ass threads getting bumped? That being said, Ketchum is badass, Sun Valley is like a more pretentious Jackson Hole, but without the snow.
    FIFY