Talking "...ready to crash n burn, I never learn..."

...I'm on the Nightrain!!!!

My extremo Fox 360 DH shorts showed up in the mail so I figured I'd break them in.

For some strange reason padded shorts gave me an extra confidence booster. I had the best wipeout so far this season on a gnar section of my usual loop. I bodyslammed the same tree, then hit the next double-DH section with no brakes, just hung on and enjoyed the OC sensation as everything around you turned into a blur, and you tried to stay on the 2-wheeled bucking bronco.

I had too much speed coming into the right hand turn at the run out. Next thing I know I'm flung off the bike, rolling around, ended up lying on my back all covered in mud, seeing stars, blind as shit since my glasses flew off my face. A quick operations check showed that there's nothing broken. My extremo Fox 360 DH shorts rule.

All I need now is a full face helmet

For some strange reason padded shorts gave me an extra confidence booster.
    Imagine this pitcher of tea is really a gallon of your feces.

Oh yeah: Giro Switchblade. My .02

Re: "...ready to crash n burn, I never learn..."

Originally posted by Punani
    I had too much speed coming into the right hand turn at the run out. Next thing I know I'm flung off the bike, rolling around, ended up lying on my back all covered in mud, seeing stars, blind as shit since my glasses flew off my face. A quick operations check showed that there's nothing broken. My extremo Fox 360 DH shorts rule.
    Hmmm...sounds like a normal ride to me.

BTW, my new extremo mountain dude full face is a Bell Bellistic. I saw the red one at a LBS recently. It's much more subdued than the pics online. Nice shiz.
    "I knew in an instant that the three dollars I had spent on wine would not go to waste."

dude, drag your carcass up to tahoe this weekend and give yourself the opportunity to really hurt yourself. I am going to be riding both days.