Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

HEEHAHA Clinton's OUT!!

That is all.
    "Last one to the bottom is a Coward"

Noticed that....cant wait to hear that concession speech...should be interesting. What a waste of cash and what a way to hurt her party...oh well shes a fathead anyways.

Wonder who Obamas running mate will be...I mean the election is in what 5 months?

aww crap, now maybe not???

Quote Originally Posted by Capatain View Post
    That is all.

Your a idiot, Now we are in deep $h!t.

God help us if that wanker wins, Hillary would have been the better choice.
    "Hold my beer...Watch this!"

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Doh!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by freezorburn View Post

Your a idiot, Now we are in deep $h!t.

God help us if that wanker wins, Hillary would have been the better choice.
    Yeah, 'cause it could get so much worse....

Moron.

www.votenader.org

WWW.LETSSEEWHOCANUSEABIGGERFONT.ORG
    "The first panacea for a mismanaged nation is inflation of the currency; the second is war. Both bring a temporary prosperity; both bring a permanent ruin. But both are the refuge of political and economic opportunists."

advres Guest
    alright, I will say it for the last time.

IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER WHO WINS THE PRESIDENCY. WE WILL NOT SEE THAT DRAMATIC OF A CHANGE IN OUR DAILY LIVES. NO ONE IS GOING TO CHANGE THIS COUNTRY, NOT MCCAIN, NOT OBAMA, NOT EVEN NADER.

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    Yeah, 'cause it could get so much worse....

Moron.
    Last edited by advres; 06-03-2008 at 09:59 AM. Reason: QUIT POSTING NSFW SHIT IN THREADS NOT LABELED AS SUCH
    "Hold my beer...Watch this!"

she's wating for me to vote here in MT before making her decision....
    “Money has never been my god — never.” - The Chief

A beer fortress in the kingdom of cheese...
    Quote Originally Posted by Capatain View Post
    HEEHAHA Clinton's OUT!!

That is all.
    No... Really?

Do you have any more details? Is she all the way out???

Quote Originally Posted by timvwcom View Post
    Some bloggers suggesting Clinton might "suspend" campaign, but not quit...

I don't think Hillary is leaving the race any time soon

I have a theory about what's going to happen this week. Hillary will announce, perhaps as early as Tuesday night, or Wednesday, that she's "suspending" her campaign for the nomination. She will not "concede" the race, and she will probably not endorse Obama either. She will announce that she is suspending her campaign, and the media will buy this as "Hillary has conceded," when she will have done nothing of the sort.

By suspending, she leaves open the possibility that she will jump back in at any time before the August convention, and she will leave open the possibility that she will still try to poach Obama's superdelegates between now and the convention. Part of the way she'll get around this is by announcing that the superdelegates have only just been giving all the information they need to make up their minds. I mean, after all, she'll say, we only just had the last primaries on Tuesday. How can the superdelegates really make up their minds in only a few hours. They'll need a good few weeks, maybe even months, to really let all the information percolate in their brains.

Also, we'll probably watch another goal post be moved by the Clintons. "Obama doesn't need 2,118 delegates to be our nominee," Hillary will likely argue. "Obama needs 2,118 delegates on Thursday, August 28, 2008 when he officially becomes the nominee. How many delegates he has before that data is irrelevant since superdelegates can change their minds up until that date." So she'll effectively keep running until the end of August.

Now, I don't think she's decided yet if she's going to do this. But I think it's a 50-50 chance right now, as evidenced by what she's being saying over the past two days.
    See Tuckerman, there's always "hope"? Ha.
    If some of the best times of my life were skiing the UP in -40 wind chill with nothing but jeans, cotton long johns and a wine flask to keep warm while sleeping in the back of my dad's van... does that make me old school?

"REHAB SAVAGE, REHAB!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by advres View Post

IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER WHO WINS THE PRESIDENCY. WE WILL NOT SEE THAT DRAMATIC OF A CHANGE IN OUR DAILY LIVES. NO ONE IS GOING TO CHANGE THIS COUNTRY, NOT MCCAIN, NOT OBAMA, NOT EVEN NADER.
    +1
    Different douche, same day.

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    +1
    Different douche, same day.
    Sorry, but that's crap. I'll guarantee you Gore would not have invaded Iraq, invited the top polluters to dictate emissions standards, or pushed the Patriot Act on us.

Leaders, even here, make a difference in your daily life. No, the country won't explode or get healed over night, but the downward spiral can be started... or halted.

Bush and Co, sure as hell changed the country. They proved the country can change - and look at WHAT they changed - they changed the basic fabric of the country, they changed the defintion of "freedom" in America, on and on.
    Do you really think the United States of America can only be changed for the worse, or not at all? That's pretty sad.
    "Active management in bear markets tends to outperform. Unfortunately, investors are not as elated with relative returns when they are negative. But it does support the argument that active management adds value." -- independent fund analyst Peter Loach

Liberal Genius Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff Huckable View Post
    Bush and Co, sure as hell changed the country. They proved the country can change - and look at WHAT they changed - they changed the basic fabric of the country, they changed the defintion of "freedom" in America, on and on.
    Do you really think the United States of America can only be changed for the worse, or not at all? That's pretty sad.
    Almost as sad as a Canadian douche putting in his 2 cents about American politics every chance he gets.

Hey douchebag, fuck off. This is OUR country, not yours.

PS-Clinton hasn't quit yet, morons.
    Last edited by Liberal Genius; 06-03-2008 at 11:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Liberal Genius View Post

PS-Clinton hasn't quit yet, morons.
    thats basically because shes a pig headed whore who can't admit defeat...shes a sore loser and only hurting her own parties chances at winning an election..

FUCK HER!

That is bullshit on the "won't see anyh change" flap.

We won't see direct cause and effect for a few years but change will happen. Also, we will see the next SCOTUS candidates being Roe v. Wade supporters and all this anti-abortion shit won't get pushed through. We will see an end to the abhorent and frightening "Leave No Child Behind" act, all these "faith based initiatives" will go the way of the Do-Do and we will see the religious right's stranglehold begin to loosen as a result. Yeah, you are right, we won't see any change.
    Last edited by Nanuq; 06-03-2008 at 12:51 PM.
    "If it had taken any effort I wouldn't have done it at all. I mean it. I wouldn't have done anything" - B. Kelso

advres Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff Huckable View Post
    You think it was GWB fault when...
    "...a typically dark-skinned disney villain used civillians against civillians and charged the trojan horse into our buildings."

advres Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanuq View Post
    That is bullshit on the "won't see anyh change" flap.

We won't see direct cause and effect for a few years but change will happen. Also, we will see the next POTUS candidates being Roe v. Wade supporters and all this anti-abortion shit won't get pushed through. We will see an end to the abhorent and frightening "Leave No Child Behind" act, all these "faith based initiatives" will go the way of the Do-Do and we will see the religious right's stranglehold begin to loosen as a result. Yeah, you are right, we won't see any change.
    I know I'm right, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by acostiga View Post
    she's wating for me to vote here in MT before making her decision....
    That's a lot of pressure. Choose wisely.

Filthy cunt fucked us again.

IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER WHO WINS THE PRESIDENCY.
    Respectfully have to disagree for entirely selfish reasons.
    There are places, many really, that we can't go ski (or try to anyway) because of the last 8 years of crap.
    Yeah selfish I know.